The Berner Street Con(spiracy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NotBlamedForNothing View Post

What I see is someone making it up as he goes. In the Goldstein thread, you said ...

Was the assault and subsequent murder, bang on time or not? If these occurred at 12:45, one after the other, and at the hands of the same man, then they are not "two separate incidents". On the contrary, they become part of a single incident.

You seem to believe that BS man killing Stride, would hide evidence of an assault immediately prior. Why would it? On the contrary, I would suggest that the murder would have the effect of freezing the evidence of the assault in place, thus becoming evident to investigators at the scene of the crime. Yet nothing about the victim or the crime scene, supports the idea that there was a man roughing-up Stride, moments before he killed her.
    What part didnt you understand ? ill see if i can help you out .

12.45 , Assault on stride by BSman, 12.46 to 12.49 BSman cuts her throat in the yard , bang on time like i said , or should i draw a picture?.

Blackwell 20 to 30 mins from1.16am
    'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

• Originally posted by NotBlamedForNothing View Post

We have, and the consensus reached was that Swanson probably kept his own opinions out of his report. So stating that Swanson believed Schwartz, given his comments on Schwartz in said report, is probably not valid.
      Who reached this consensus ? where it it stated bt Swanson that he probably kept his opinions out of his report?
      'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

• Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post

12.45 , Assault on stride by BSman, 12.46 to 12.49 BSman cuts her throat in the yard , bang on time like i said , or should i draw a picture?.

there you go! after the slight distraction of schwartz, she may have bolted into the yard toward the singing voices and perceived help-only to be caught from behind by BS man(her scarf was pulled very tight) and had her throat slit and then BS man takes off. the whole thing could probably have only taken a couple minutes.
        "Is all that we see or seem
        but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
        quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• Wasnt hard was it ?

Comment

Wasnt hard was it ?
            nope!

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

there you go! after the slight distraction of schwartz, she may have bolted into the yard toward the singing voices and perceived help-only to be caught from behind by BS man(her scarf was pulled very tight) and had her throat slit and then BS man takes off. the whole thing could probably have only taken a couple minutes.
              'No.1 squealed a bit'?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aethelwulf View Post

'No.1 squealed a bit'?
                yup-and another reason I favor the Dear boss as authentic. "Couldnt finish straight off".

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

yup-and another reason I favor the Dear boss as authentic. "Couldnt finish straight off".
                  some analysis here (https://academic.oup.com/dsh/article...843?login=true) suggests dear boss and saucy jack were written by the same person, possibly Maob and midian as well. Had to look the last one up - some biblical reference.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aethelwulf View Post

some analysis here (https://academic.oup.com/dsh/article...843?login=true) suggests dear boss and saucy jack were written by the same person, possibly Maob and midian as well. Had to look the last one up - some biblical reference.
                    Hi Aethelwulf,

I had to look up the Maob and midian letter too. I have to say that it put me in mind of the poetry and religious writings of Francis Thompson, particularly with the repeat of the "ha ha" from the Dear Boss letter, which was used in Thompson's poem Nightmare of the Witch-Babies, about a knight stalking and killing a prostitute and then cutting out her uterus to find two unborn children:
                    A lusty knight,
                    Ha! Ha!…
                    A rotten mist,
                    Ha! Ha!…
                    No one life there,
                    Ha! Ha!…
                    'Swiftly he followed her
                    Ha! Ha!…
                    Into the fogginess
                    Ha! Ha!…

Cheers, George
                    They are not long, the days of wine and roses:
                    Out of a misty dream
                    Our path emerges for a while, then closes
                    Within a dream.
                    Ernest Dowson - Vitae Summa Brevis​

​Disagreeing doesn't have to be disagreeable - Jeff Hamm

Comment

• Originally posted by GBinOz View Post

Hi Aethelwulf,

I had to look up the Maob and midian letter too. I have to say that it put me in mind of the poetry and religious writings of Francis Thompson, particularly with the repeat of the "ha ha" from the Dear Boss letter, which was used in Thompson's poem Nightmare of the Witch-Babies, about a knight stalking and killing a prostitute and then cutting out her uterus to find two unborn children:
                      A lusty knight,
                      Ha! Ha!…
                      A rotten mist,
                      Ha! Ha!…
                      No one life there,
                      Ha! Ha!…
                      'Swiftly he followed her
                      Ha! Ha!…
                      Into the fogginess
                      Ha! Ha!…

Cheers, George
                      Here is the Maob & Midian text copied from another thread:

"5 Oct 1888

Dear Friend

In the name of God hear me I swear I did not kill the female whose body was found at Whitehall. If she was an honest woman I will hunt down and destroy her murderer. If she ['was an honest woman' deleted] was a whore God will bless the hand that slew her, for the women of of [sic] Moab and Midian shall die and their blood shall mingle with the dust. I never harm any others or the Divine power that protects and helps me in my grand work would quit for ever. Do as I do and the light of glory shall shine upon you. I must get to work tomorrow treble event this time yes yes three must be ripped. will send you a bit of face by post I promise this dear old Boss. The police now reckon my work a practical joke well well Jacky's a very practical joker ha ha ha Keep this back till three are wiped out and you can show the cold meat

Yours truly
                      Jack the Ripper"

The biblical stuff reminds me of something Berry recollected about Bury reading religious works (below) - halfway down:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_15665.jpg
Views:	229
Size:	138.4 KB
ID:	785895

Comment

• Originally posted by GBinOz View Post

Hi Aethelwulf,

A lusty knight,
                        Ha! Ha!…
                        A rotten mist,
                        Ha! Ha!…
                        No one life there,
                        Ha! Ha!…
                        'Swiftly he followed her
                        Ha! Ha!…
                        Into the fogginess
                        Ha! Ha!…

Cheers, George
                        And where in the poem does it say the victim was a prostitute?

Comment

• Originally posted by MrBarnett View Post

And where in the poem does it say the victim was a prostitute?
                          Hi MrB,

Your right, the poem doesn't use that word. It is more of an interpretation:

She shed her flower of beauty,
                          Grew laidly, old, and dire,
                          Was the demon-ridden witch,
                          And the consort of hell-fire:

Cheers, George
                          They are not long, the days of wine and roses:
                          Out of a misty dream
                          Our path emerges for a while, then closes
                          Within a dream.
                          Ernest Dowson - Vitae Summa Brevis​

​Disagreeing doesn't have to be disagreeable - Jeff Hamm

Comment

• Sounds more like it's describing a witch or perhaps the wife/mistress of a bad guy.

Comment

Over on the Goldstein thread, you said ...

Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post

At the precise moment of the attact at 12.45 only Schwartz , BSman and Pipeman stride were involved, it quit possible was over in a matter of moments , unless you have another eyewitness account of someone else who saw what Schwartz saw at the same time ?
                              So apparently it was all over in matter of moments, and those moments lasted from 12:45 to 12:49!

The 'moments' claim is there to explain why the Schwartz incident went unnoticed. The 'double attack' claim is there to explain why there was no physical evidence of a BS man style attack.

This is good make it up as you go stuff.
                              Andrew's the man, who is not blamed for nothing

Comment

Only a couple of minutes to call out to the people in the kitchen, mere yards away. That's hardly enough time. Besides, with a fresh cachous in her mouth, she would have had to spit that out first. What a waste!
                                Andrew's the man, who is not blamed for nothing

Comment

Working...
                                X