Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

From Mitre Square to Goulston Street - Some thoughts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wickerman View Post

It's quite possible that the coroner had a copy of Warren's note, which might explain why he pressed PC Long about the spelling of Jews.

That is possible.

The coroner appears to have been aware of the Juwes spelling before he questioned Long about it and even before Halse gave evidence.

It was Halse who recorded the spelling as Juwes and the coroner asked Long about it again, after Halse had finished giving evidence.

It seems that the version we have ended up with is Warren's and Long's wording, Warren's layout of the words, and Warren and Halse's spelling of the word Jews.

It is reported at

that Warren spelled the word Jewes, but there are, I believe, too many loops in his writing of that word for that to be a correct transcription of his copy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom_Wescott View Post

DJA, I'm genuinely interested in hearing this idea of yours out.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott
      Hi Tom,

The story goes back to 1867 when Mary Ann Nichols and Catherine Eddowes/Conway were inpatients of Sutton's.(Patients 2 and 7). They spent over a month together.

medcht00094-0102.pdf

Strep pyogenes that causes the disease reside in the small intestine.

In late August when Eddowes was looking after her sister who resided at 6 Thrawl Street,Nichols moved from 18 Thrawl Steet to 56 Flower and Dean Street next door to Eddowes at 55.

Eddowes goes hopping.

Nichols is murdered close to the London Hospital.

Eddowes returns seeking a reward.

She is soon murdered.

Her wounds suggest someone with great skill and knowledge of her medical history.

That is just for starters.

I seek a writer.

Kindly PM your email and 'phone number.

All the Best,

Dave.

My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

• Originally posted by DJA View Post

Hi Tom,

The story goes back to 1867 when Mary Ann Nichols and Catherine Eddowes/Conway were inpatients of Sutton's.(Patients 2 and 7). They spent over a month together.

medcht00094-0102.pdf

Strep pyogenes that causes the disease reside in the small intestine.

In late August when Eddowes was looking after her sister who resided at 6 Thrawl Street,Nichols moved from 18 Thrawl Steet to 56 Flower and Dean Street next door to Eddowes at 55.

Eddowes goes hopping.

Nichols is murdered close to the London Hospital.

Eddowes returns seeking a reward.

She is soon murdered.

Her wounds suggest someone with great skill and knowledge of her medical history.

That is just for starters.

I seek a writer.

Kindly PM your email and 'phone number.

All the Best,

Dave.
        Someone intent on removing the organs and who had great anatomy skills as you suggest would not have stabbed Eddowes several times in the abdomen thereby damaging any organs they would be looking to excise.

The motive for the murder was simply murder and mutilation !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

• Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post

Someone intent on removing the organs and who had great anatomy skills as you suggest would not have stabbed Eddowes several times in the abdomen thereby damaging any organs they would be looking to excise.

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
            Something we agree on Trevor!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aethelwulf View Post

Comment

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                I agree with Trevor too on this. The motive for murder was murder and mutilation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aethelwulf View Post

Hi wulf and JW
                  do you really agree with Trevor on this? First of all she wasnt "stabbed several times in the abdoman". The liver had one stab wound, and a couple of cuts, so even that stab wound could have been accidental, and it wasnt even the organ he was going for anyway--it was the kidney and uterus.
                  Secondly, the rippers motivation wasnt neccessarily "murder and mutilation", it was post mortem mutilation, cutting internal(mainly) and external body parts and taking away internal organs. The latter which Trevor clearly dosnt agree with, and actually has a rather whacky theory for.

Comment

• Three out of three clearly do not understand my post regarding Nichols and Eddowes.

These mental midgets believe the motive for murder was murder
                    My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

• What are the chances of staff at two mortuaries both deciding to excise the uterus?

And what are the chances of the murderer then doing the same in Miller's Court?

Comment

• Originally posted by DJA View Post
                        Three out of three clearly do not understand my post regarding Nichols and Eddowes.

These mental midgets believe the motive for murder was murder
                        Your theory DJA is absolutely ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

Hi wulf and JW
                          do you really agree with Trevor on this? First of all she wasnt "stabbed several times in the abdoman". The liver had one stab wound, and a couple of cuts, so even that stab wound could have been accidental, and it wasnt even the organ he was going for anyway--it was the kidney and uterus.
                          Secondly, the rippers motivation wasnt neccessarily "murder and mutilation", it was post mortem mutilation, cutting internal(mainly) and external body parts and taking away internal organs. The latter which Trevor clearly dosnt agree with, and actually has a rather whacky theory for.
                          Dude you're right I was mostly distinguishing what Trevor said from DJA's tumbleweed theory although Trevor's rogue mortician theory is 'fringe' shall we say and I don't believe it it's still about 100 times more likely than what DJA is proposing IMO ha ha.

Murder and mutilation aren't motives are they I suppose, they are the acts. I consider the motive to be lust/sexual and a hatred of women.

Comment

• Originally posted by PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR 1 View Post
                            What are the chances of staff at two mortuaries both deciding to excise the uterus?

And what are the chances of the murderer then doing the same in Miller's Court?
                            The uterus was a valuable organ to acquire for teaching hospitals.

And the uteri were removed from Chapman and Eddowes using two different methods from two different mortuaries, indicating two different persons who carried out the removals hardly consistent with a killer removing them.

No organs were taken away from Millers Court

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

Hi wulf and JW
                              It is not wacky, just because you choose to be blinkered and accept the old accepted theory without question.

Comment

It is not wacky, just because you choose to be blinkered and accept the old accepted theory without question.

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                                blinkered that a man who murdered, cut off external body parts, ripped open abdomans, pulled out internal organs like intestines, wasnt the same man who took the internal organs away? lol

yeah.. real blinkered.

Comment

Working...
                                X