Kate's Last Half Hour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHAT HAVE YOU GOT AGAINST ABBERLINE?
    Films have made him out to be an alchoholic and a drug user but there is no evidence to base this on.
    He was brought into the case because of his experience and knowledge of the area.

HE DIDN'T SOLVE THIS, BUT DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE BLAMED!

His wife was obviously unable to have children, but he stayed with her!

start another thread
    Last edited by Leanne; 07-29-2019, 05:51 AM.

Comment

• Hancock's Half Hour Twelve Angry Men - YouTube
      My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

• Kittens meowing (too much cuteness) - All talking at the same time! - YouTube
        My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

• Despite the protestations, it remains within the realm of possibilities that Kate was killed for trying to blackmail someone dangerous, and all sorts of bits of evidence in this case support that possibility. Night down to the cutting of the nose. Not too many theories answer that particular question. There are also all sorts of variances with what we know of her last hours when compared with other witness statements about the pair, including where she went once released.

Where did she actually stay Friday Night? They had money from the boots.
          When did she last see John? He didn't pawn his boots Saturday morning.
          Where did she get money for drinks that afternoon?
          What is she doing in Mitre Square at half past 1am?
          Why are there now facial cuts?
          Why did John not seek her out?
          If he knew where she was, why not go see her?

Any answer to the ultimate questions of who killed her and why will answer those questions as well. A storyline that has her murdered for being a snitch, a hush money gambit she started upon on Friday night, could do that.
          Michael Richards

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael W Richards View Post
            Despite the protestations, it remains within the realm of possibilities that Kate was killed for trying to blackmail someone dangerous, and all sorts of bits of evidence in this case support that possibility. Night down to the cutting of the nose. Not too many theories answer that particular question. There are also all sorts of variances with what we know of her last hours when compared with other witness statements about the pair, including where she went once released.

Where did she actually stay Friday Night? They had money from the boots.
            I mean that if we had no money to pay for our lodgings we would have to walk about all night. "
            (john Kelly - inquest)

Obviously she didn't stay at the casual ward with the money John gave her, but drank it.

JOHN KELLY INQUEST:
            "I know there was some tea and sugar found on her body. She bought that out of some boots we pawned at Jones's for 2s 6d. I think it was on Saturday morning that we pawned the boots. She was sober when she left me. We had been drinking together out of the 2s 6d. All of it was spent on food and drink.".....ALL OF IT
            Last edited by Leanne; 07-29-2019, 12:05 PM.

Comment

• WHEN DID SHE LAST SEE JOHN?

"I last saw her alive about two o'clock in the afternoon of Saturday in Houndsditch. We parted on very good terms. She told me she was going over to Bermondsey to try and find her daughter Annie. Those were the last words she spoke to me. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Leanne View Post

I mean that if we had no money to pay for our lodgings we would have to walk about all night. "
                (john Kelly - inquest)

Obviously she didn't stay at the casual ward with the money John gave her, but drank it.

JOHN KELLY INQUEST:
                "I know there was some tea and sugar found on her body. She bought that out of some boots we pawned at Jones's for 2s 6d. I think it was on Saturday morning that we pawned the boots. She was sober when she left me. We had been drinking together out of the 2s 6d. All of it was spent on food and drink.".....ALL OF IT
                I think that's part of my point Leanne, the boots were actually pawned Friday night, therefore the tea with kate Saturday morning on the proceeds of the pawning isn't correct. So..does that mean he didn't really see Kate that morning also? And if they pawned the boots Friday night, why would they drink all of the proceeds instead of staying together that night, as some witnesses said was their usual practice.
                Michael Richards

Comment

• WHERE DID SHE GET THE MONEY FOR DRINKS?

Obviously she didn't pay for a night in the casual ward, but kept it for herself?

Comment

• WHAT WAS SHE DOING IN MITRE SQUARTE AT HALF PAST ONE?

No one was doing anything in Mitre Square at 1:30:
                    WILKINS: I was continually patrolling my beat from ten o'clock up to half-past one. I noticed nothing unusual up till 1.44, when I saw the body.

Comment

Despite the protestations, it remains within the realm of possibilities that Kate was killed for trying to blackmail someone dangerous, and all sorts of bits of evidence in this case support that possibility. Right down to the cutting of the nose. Not too many theories answer that particular question.
                      She had more than her nose cut, and Mary Kelly sustained similar, albeit more severe, facial injuries, including - like Eddowes - the partial removal of her nose.
                      Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Gφtzendδmmerung, 1888)

Comment

• WHY DID JOHN NOT SEEK HER?

Coroner] Did you make any inquiry after her? - I heard she had been locked up at Bishopsgate-street on Saturday afternoon. An old woman who works in then lane told me she saw her in the hands of the police.
                        [Coroner] Did you make any inquiry into the truth of this? - I made no further inquiries. I knew that she would be out on Sunday morning, being in the City.

John knew she had a safe bed for the night!

Comment

• WHY NO FACIAL CUTS?

Look at the photographs of the first three victims and point out the facial cuts (excluding the neck).

Comment

• WHERE WAS JOHN WHEN SHE PAWNED HIS BOOTS?
                            Crawford ?] She pawned the boots, did she not? - Yes; and I STOOD AT THE DOOR IN MY BARE FEET.

Comment

I think that's part of my point Leanne, the boots were actually pawned Friday night, therefore the tea with kate Saturday morning on the proceeds of the pawning isn't correct. So..does that mean he didn't really see Kate that morning also? And if they pawned the boots Friday night, why would they drink all of the proceeds instead of staying together that night, as some witnesses said was their usual practice.
                              Frederick William Wilkinson deposed: I am deputy of the lodging-house at Flower and Dean-street. …………………....................................…...... .........………..............................…. I saw them having their breakfast together. ……...........................……...............…….
                              By a Juryman: Kelly and the deceased were at breakfast together between ten and eleven on Saturday morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leanne View Post
                                WHY DID JOHN NOT SEEK HER?

Coroner] Did you make any inquiry after her? - I heard she had been locked up at Bishopsgate-street on Saturday afternoon. An old woman who works in then lane told me she saw her in the hands of the police.
                                [Coroner] Did you make any inquiry into the truth of this? - I made no further inquiries. I knew that she would be out on Sunday morning, being in the City.

John knew she had a safe bed for the night!
                                The law in the City at the time said that when the D&D inmate was able to take care of themselves they were released, Id imagine few city jail inmates at the time stayed the entire night, as John says he assumed. The Met locked them up all night.
                                Michael Richards

Comment

Working...
                                X