The Diary—Old Hoax or New?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by John Wheat View Post

Anyone who thinks that Maybrick was the Ripper is a fool. I have now read the article you wrote it's wrong and extremely bias.
    Why am I not surprised by the lack of counter arguments?

Okay, John, time to get back on your perch. Who's a pretty boy, then?
    Author of 'Jack the Ripper: Threads' out now on Amazon > UK | USA | CA | AUS
    JayHartley.com

Comment

The Barretts wrote the diary and the Watch markings were not written by James Maybrick.
      Who's a pretty boy then?
      JayHartley.com

Comment

• Originally posted by erobitha View Post

Who's a pretty boy then?
        It's pointless trying to educate the foolish. You are a troll by the way blindly accepting all the bullshit about Maybrick.

Comment

It's pointless trying to educate the foolish. You are a troll by the way blindly accepting all the bullshit about Maybrick.
          Who’s a pretty boy then?
          JayHartley.com

Comment

Who’s a pretty boy then?
            Immaturity.

Comment

Who’s a pretty boy then?
              Honestly, ero b, my decision to block the child's posts (the first and only time I have ever done so in nigh-on 20 years of reading the Casebook) was the best thing I have done this year (Jack-related).

I strongly recommend it to you and anyone else who is simply irritated by his infantile repetition and bleating about things unproven as if they were fact.

Ike
              Resting in Peace
              Iconoclast
              Materials: HistoryvsMaybrick – Dropbox

Comment

• I should stress that I assume he is a child. I'd hate to think this behaviour was stemming from a grown adult.
                Iconoclast
                Materials: HistoryvsMaybrick – Dropbox

Comment

• Originally posted by Iconoclast View Post

Honestly, ero b, my decision to block the child's posts (the first and only time I have ever done so in nigh-on 20 years of reading the Casebook) was the best thing I have done this year (Jack-related).

I strongly recommend it to you and anyone else who is simply irritated by his infantile repetition and bleating about things unproven as if they were fact.

Ike
                  Resting in Peace
                  I'm a child? Your the one who believes all the Maybrick bullshit.

Comment

Because Mike Barret a published author who claimed to have written the diary would be the last person who could have written the diary. Get real.
                    Since you are so well-informed, John, perhaps you could 'get real' and enlighten the rest of us regarding what you have decided Mike Barrett's [double t] motivation was for trying to make a clean breast of it, between June 1994 and April 1999, but then changing the story many times, and ultimately failing to produce his auction ticket, which would have finally cleared his guilty conscience in readiness for making his peace with his Maker in 2016.

Here's a bit of friendly advice: start by teaching yourself how to spell the man's surname correctly and your credibility will increase accordingly.

You are most welcome.

Love,

Caz
                    X
                    "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

Hi Caz,

I was in Brighton on Wednesday, I could have popped in for a cup of tea and said hello to Monty.
                      Hi Herlock,

Sadly, that would have been a bit difficult, since we are in Sidmouth, East Devon, which is a fair old trot from Brighton - even for Monty. He draws the line at Bournemouth!

The good news is that if you are down our way in late September and fancy saying hello to Monty, you could feed him while we are away on holiday, to help save Sid Valley's mouse and bird population.

The less good news is that we are booked to go to Rhodes.

Love,

Caz
                      X

Comment

• Originally posted by caz View Post

Since you are so well-informed, John, perhaps you could 'get real' and enlighten the rest of us regarding what you have decided Mike Barrett's [double t] motivation was for trying to make a clean breast of it, between June 1994 and April 1999, but then changing the story many times, and ultimately failing to produce his auction ticket, which would have finally cleared his guilty conscience in readiness for making his peace with his Maker in 2016.

Here's a bit of friendly advice: start by teaching yourself how to spell the man's surname correctly and your credibility will increase accordingly.

You are most welcome.

Love,

Caz
                        X
                        Has anybody bothered to check with the auction company, I know that with auctions before you can bid you have to set up an account which is set up and retained on the auction house computer system, and all transactions are kept on the persons file.

Comment

I'm just trying to educate the foolish.
                          No, John. You are just here to disagree in a rather insulting and disagreeable fashion.

If you have finished your own education on this and every other subject under the sun, why not take all your books to the charity shop, switch off the internet and put your feet up for a nice nap?

Love,

Caz
                          X

Comment

• Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post

Has anybody bothered to check with the auction company, I know that with auctions before you can bid you have to set up an account which is set up and retained on the auction house computer system, and all transactions are kept on the persons file.

Jesus Christ. Keep up Trevor...

Comment

If you think childish antics shuts down the debate, then I guess maybe it is you who needs the eye test.
                              On the contrary, ero, I think the last thing John wants is to shut down the debate. What on earth would he do all day, if he wasn't here, giving us the benefit of his wisdom?

Norman wisdom, that is.

Love,

Caz
                              X

Comment

• Originally posted by StevenOwl View Post

Jesus Christ. Keep up Trevor...
                                What Owly said...

Comment

Working...
                                X