I think I have found him.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by paul g View Post
    After following this thread since inception I have come to the opinion that the o p is talking bull. Not one shred of truth, evidence or anything of any substance has been added by the o p since the opening post.
    In my opinion this thread is nothing but a load of waffle and the o p has hooked in some genuine formites on here.

Original poster sat at home with what he/she claims is evidence pointing to jack possibly but needs a year or so to gather further proof. So decides to tell everyone that he knows but they will have to wait a year, can't say what he knows and can't disclose who the suspect is.

One question for the original poster.
    Why post at all?

WALOS
    You've just summed the whole situation up
    Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• I do not believe the Double Event was planned. Louis Diemschutz just turned up at the wrong time. I believe the killer was filled with rage and had to kill again to satiate the pent up Blood Lust

Comment

• Hi..
        If Pierre was confident in his own researches, and indeed has found a viable suspect, but needs a further year to get more data, why not disclose , and that years waiting could be reduced considerably..
        That's all that needs to be said,,well from me anyway.
        Regards Richard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
          I had a vision of troll in a tuxedo holding the door open for you.
          Yeah. I too always have visions of trolls dressed in clothes that are a combination of Goodwill and the Army/Navy store, and are always badly in need of a haircut and a shower, but there's really no basis for that. The could be sitting at $500 Mahogany desks with nice cups of Earl Grey in heirloom China, having just changed out of their business suits into their dockers and T-shirts from the collection of charities they support. This is getting to be how I'm picturing Troll-Pierre.

Originally posted by belinda View Post
          I do not believe the Double Event was planned. Louis Diemschutz just turned up at the wrong time. I believe the killer was filled with rage and had to kill again to satiate the pent up Blood Lust
          I'm on the fence as to whether Stride was a Ripper victim. I don't think that the Ripper's primary motive was to hold the city in terror (a la Zodiac). I think he was probably aware he was having this effect, and enjoyed it. If he didn't, he may have done something like tried to conceal the bodies, or wandered farther afield. It's not impossible he was indifferent to the attention, though. I proposed the "terrorist" motivation a few years ago, and compared him to the Zodiac and the New Orleans' Axeman, and got the well-thought out and convincing replies that convinced me terrorism was not on JtR's list of motives.

I think that makes a planned double event unlikely. JtR was not a performer. Some serial killers are, but JtR was not.

What's more, I think if he were, he probably would have bragged to someone, somewhere, and possibly made a public confession on his deathbed.

If he'd ever made a believable confession, the person who heard it wouldn't be able to keep his mouth shut. (I'm not talking about a religious confession, I'm talking about bragging.)

Almost every crime comes out eventually, because people cannot shut up.

It's for this reason that I think Oswald acted alone, Dan Cooper died during his parachute jump, and JtR died fairly shortly after the last crime. If JtR didn't die, he moved some place where people weren't familiar with the Ripper crimes, and he could confess obliquely, and no one would quire understand.

Comment

• I find Oswald a puzzle. I don't know enough about it to have a proper opinion but people hearing gun shots coming from different directions is interesting. If only Oswald hadn't been killed

Comment

• Originally posted by belinda View Post
              I find Oswald a puzzle. I don't know enough about it to have a proper opinion but people hearing gun shots coming from different directions is interesting. If only Oswald hadn't been killed
              But dear old Jack Ruby didn't want poor Jackie to suffer...

Comment

• Originally posted by RivkahChaya View Post
                It's for this reason that I think Oswald acted alone, Dan Cooper died during his parachute jump, and JtR died fairly shortly after the last crime. If JtR didn't die, he moved some place where people weren't familiar with the Ripper crimes, and he could confess obliquely, and no one would quire understand.
                I suspect Oswald did act alone, solely there have been too many contradictory conspiracy theories (the Mob would not have worked with Castro or Soviet Communists, and the Communists would not have been easy working with Right Wing U.S. military and wealthy Texans and such). Cooper might have survived (there is a good suspect I have heard of who did survive into the 1990s).

I'd love to know where Jack could have found a quiet refuge where nobody had heard of the crimes at all. It was one of those seminal news stories of the time, and even would have been heard of in Polynesia or the Falkland Islands or Tristan da Cunha. Unless he found a totally uninhabited rock of an island he would not have found one where nobody heard of the murders.

Jeff

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry D View Post
                  But dear old Jack Ruby didn't want poor Jackie to suffer...
                  So instead poor Marianne had to suffer??

Comment

• Originally posted by belinda View Post
                    I find Oswald a puzzle. I don't know enough about it to have a proper opinion but people hearing gun shots coming from different directions is interesting. If only Oswald hadn't been killed
                    People heard shots coming from different directions for a couple of reasons. One was echos, and another was a motorcycle cop's radio that was stuck on. The Secret Service picked up the shots on their radios, and they were broadcast from the police motorcycle at the head of the motorcade. I saw this cop interviewed.

I have been in places where rifles were being fired (in the military), and they really echo. Plus, one shot did ricochet off the curb, and hit someone in the face, so that one probably made a loud noise when it hit the cement.

Originally posted by Mayerling View Post
                    So instead poor Marianne had to suffer??
                    Ah, she was Russian. Ruby didn't care about her.

Comment

• I thought her name was Marina? I know nothing about guns. Interesting ideas though. I can't say I'm that interested in the whole Kennedy thing. But that Jack Ruby did us all a disservice

Comment

• round and round

Hello Caroline. Thanks.

My round? Well, normally, yes. But, just at the moment . . . (heh-heh)

Cheers.
                        LC

Comment

• Originally posted by paul g View Post
                          After following this thread since inception I have come to the opinion that the o p is talking bull. Not one shred of truth, evidence or anything of any substance has been added by the o p since the opening post.
                          In my opinion this thread is nothing but a load of waffle and the o p has hooked in some genuine formites on here.

Original poster sat at home with what he/she claims is evidence pointing to jack possibly but needs a year or so to gather further proof. So decides to tell everyone that he knows but they will have to wait a year, can't say what he knows and can't disclose who the suspect is.

One question for the original poster.
                          Why post at all?

WALOS
                          Couldn't agree more. Pierre isn't the first and he won't be the last. I'm not so Ripper-enthusiastic as I once was, and the semi-mystical stuff such as Pierre drops on us diminishes my enthusiasm even further. Perhaps if he were ignored he might go away...or, to quote that genuinely lovely and expressive Southern saying, maybe he should "either s**t or get off the pot!"

(I'm a little surprised that Mr Larner hasn't put in his cent's worth on this thread...or has he gone away for good?).

Graham
                          We are suffering from a plethora of surmise, conjecture and hypothesis. - Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure Of Silver Blaze

Comment

• Originally posted by John G View Post
                            I think the chances of the double event being planned are very small- are there even any precedents for planned double events? And if Stride was killed by the same man who killed Eddowes then I think he must have been interrupted or at least assumed he was. Eddowes killer clearly took an enormous risk in spending time in a risky location to mutilate the body. That suggests to me that the mutilations were his primary motivation, and the throat cuts merely a means to an end.
                            I agree entirely, John. Good points. There have been some well documented unplanned double events in recent years (including at least one by Ted Bundy), which mirror what happened in Berner Street and Mitre Square to a significant degree IMHO. One man for both these rare crimes would show a very similar mindset and behavioural pattern to these identified repeat offenders.

Love,

Caz
                            X
                            "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

• To suggest that the double event was planned is pure lunacy and to use this as evidence to name jack the ripper is just ....I'm lost for words I really am
                              Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
                                Uh, "You all"??? I think you would have been more accurate to say "we" as it seems you've been sucked in too.
                                Not remotely, Abby. I'm not joining in the game, in case you hadn't noticed. My attitude is that kids will be kids and nobody's getting hurt, so no harm done - except possibly to those who are showing off their abysmal reading and communication skills in the process.

and "Gentleman"? LOL.

I had a vision of troll in a tuxedo holding the door open for you.

Just kidding Caz, just having a little fun with this.
                                That's fine, Abby. Nothing wrong with a bit of fun. I quite enjoy seeing people rush in to embarrass themselves on this thread - a bit like Dad dancing at weddings. If Pierre is one of them he's in jolly good company, isn't he?

Love,

Caz
                                X
                                "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

Working...
                                X