Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pierre View Post
    Hi Belinda,

when you do actually find the ripper and if you do get evidence that this is the killer, you wouldnīt want to present this person to society. Who he was and why he did what he did puts forth the worst possible scenario.

Speculations and guessings are one thing, knowing who he was (if I will get to know that and not only think I have found him, as I have said) is another thing and especially if this is him.

How did I start researching the murders? I found an interesting piece of data. This led me to more data. The only book I have read is Sugdenīs book.

Pierre
    However bad he was and we all know he was truly evil, you only have to look at the photograph of Mary Kelly to see that, I would have no hesitation whatsoever in naming him. You only have to look at the Bundys and Dahmers of the world to see that however bad the scenario history is best served by the truth.

Comment

• Ever read William Ewart Gladstone's letter to The Times regarding Jack the Ripper.
      My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

• Hi Pierre
        I'm enjoying your new ideas and discussion it created.
        Just curious ....
        Why will it take 12 months before you have answers ?
        What needs to happen to find answers sooner ?
        Craig

Comment

• Originally posted by Craig H View Post
          Hi Pierre
          Just curious ....
          Craig
          I asked him the same question and here is what he told us:
          Originally posted by Pierre View Post
          Hi,

...Finding a piece of data can take 12 months and then we might have to do some mass burial of suspects. Perhaps including mine.

Or maybe we will raise this guy from the dead and make him really famous.

Then you can all dance around him and howl.

Pierre

Comment

• Originally posted by Craig H View Post
            Hi Pierre
            Just curious ....
            Craig
            Hi,

A lot of problems in the ripperologic research as well as in in popular litterature will be solved if "my" suspect is the killer. Many questions will be answered. A lot of data already found and discussed through the years will be understood for what they really are.

Theoretically these problems are already solved and the questions are answered.

But as long as I havenīt got the final piece of evidence that is needed, I would not bother people with another theory. There are to many already.

My own problem right now is that I feel sure of this theory but I know I can still be wrong. Research is like that. You must be prepared to let data kick back.

The main reason why I canīt do the last bit now is lack of time.

Pierre

Comment

• [QUOTE=Pierre;353742]
              But as long as I havenīt got the final piece of evidence that is needed, I would not bother people with another theory. There are to many already. /QUOTE]

you are bothering

Comment

But as long as I havenīt got the final piece of evidence that is needed, I would not bother people with another theory. There are to [sic] many already.

Originally posted by RockySullivan View Post
                you are bothering
                This, very much.

NOTE: fixed quotes.

Comment

Hi,

A lot of problems in the ripperologic research as well as in in popular litterature will be solved if "my" suspect is the killer. Many questions will be answered. A lot of data already found and discussed through the years will be understood for what they really are.

But as long as I havenīt got the final piece of evidence that is needed, I would not bother people with another theory. There are to many already.

My own problem right now is that I feel sure of this theory but I know I can still be wrong. Research is like that. You must be prepared to let data kick back.

The main reason why I canīt do the last bit now is lack of time.

Pierre
                  Oh, did we just see an 'if' in the sentence there Pierre? But yet you 'think you have found him'.
                  I'm pretty sure that if any of the Ripperologists on here were convinced that they had the right suspect they would find the time to get that last missing data. So many people have devoted sleepless nights and foresaken holidays to get their theories in print/published.
                  I'm sorry but it just sounds very odd that you claim to have found Jack but don't have the time to finish your research.
                  A little late to start back-peddling don't you think?

Amanda
                  Last edited by Amanda; 09-27-2015, 12:09 AM. Reason: Spellcheck

Comment

• [QUOTE]
                    Originally posted by Pierre View Post
                    Hi,

You just described my journey into my suspect and probably every other researcher on here.
                    In all honesty, without a name or anything but a very generalised idea you are promoting you bring nothing new/interesting to the case and people will lose interest or become frustrated quite quickly.
                    Also as Amanda pointed out there are plenty of people on here willing to help just because they can, not because they want to any recognition. I have been on the receiving end of their generosity and it still amazes me what they can find out.

Tj
                    It's not about what you know....it's about what you can find out

Comment

• Originally posted by Amanda View Post
                      Oh, did we just see an 'if' in the sentence there Pierre? But yet you 'think you have found him'.
                      I'm pretty sure that if any of the Ripperologists on here were convinced that they had the right suspect they would find the time to get that last missing data. So many people have devoted sleepless nights and foresaken holidays to get their theories in print/published.
                      I'm sorry but it just sounds very odd that you claim to have found Jack but don't have the time to finish your research.

Amanda
                      If I really thought I had a solution to this world famous mystery I would be straight onto the phone to a major book publisher who would assist me in every way possible the fact pierres not done this tells me he hasn't found him at all.
                      Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
                        If I really thought I had a solution to this world famous mystery I would be straight onto the phone to a major book publisher who would assist me in every way possible the fact pierres not done this tells me he hasn't found him at all.
                        The more Pierre posts, the more he makes me think of a blind item gossip, or a cold reading psychic, who wants us to volunteer information, so he can began cobbling something together.

The new thread about who we don't want it to be pretty much cinched it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amanda View Post

Amanda
                          Yes, Amanda. You se an "if". Yes Amanda, I think I have found him. Yes, Amanda. I have the time. Yes, Amanda. It is a little late to start back-peddling, I do think that, Amanda, yes. Iīll go and do it now Amanda. Do you want me to call you and give you the results when Iīm finished?

Pierre

Comment

• Originally posted by RivkahChaya View Post
                            The more Pierre posts, the more he makes me think of a blind item gossip, or a cold reading psychic, who wants us to volunteer information, so he can began cobbling something together.

The new thread about who we don't want it to be pretty much cinched it.
                            Absolutely right, how brilliant of you. Congratulations on your conclusions. I am actually sitting here right now, cobbling something together. Do you wanna join in?

Pierre

Comment

• Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
                              Oh, dear. Why didnīt I think of that? I must go and find a publisher at once!

Eh, wait a minute...isnīt that just the problem with the so called research about Jack the Ripper? To many eager ripperologists and to many greedy publishers.

Pierre

Comment

• [QUOTE=tji;353796]

You just described my journey into my suspect and probably every other researcher on here.
                                In all honesty, without a name or anything but a very generalised idea you are promoting you bring nothing new/interesting to the case and people will lose interest or become frustrated quite quickly.
                                Also as Amanda pointed out there are plenty of people on here willing to help just because they can, not because they want to any recognition. I have been on the receiving end of their generosity and it still amazes me what they can find out.

Tj
                                Well, congratulations then, you might have found him too!

Two journeys came be rather similar without reaching the same destination.

And what do you actually mean by "help"?

Pierre

Pierre

Comment

Working...
                                X