I think I have found him.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
    This thread is becoming silly I think it's up to me to take the bull by the horns and inject some reality into the situation
    HAHA.
    Im not sure if your trying to be funny-but that's funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
      This thread is becoming silly I think it's up to me to take the bull by the horns and inject some reality into the situation
      Not sure about becoming silly.

In my opinion it was silly from post #1

I know something
      It weighing on me, this knowledge I have
      I need to share it
      But I'm telling nothing

Now that's silly
      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• question for Pierre

Pierre I asked you a question yesterday, even if you could not answer it I would have liked some kind of reply?
        Pat...

Comment

• Originally posted by Pierre View Post
          12 months is a short time compared to the time past since 1888.

Regards, Pierre
          It's as if we've just passed Xmas without receiving gifts and have to wait 12 months before actually getting them from you, Santa. I've been nice, I've been good for goodness sake! I've watched out, didn't cry, did not pout. So I'm telling you "why..." not me tonight.

Just joking, nothing personal, Santa. But seriously, why 12 months instead of 11 1/2 or 13?

Again, just me trying to change the mood a bit.

Cheers,
          Hercule Poirot

Comment

• Originally posted by Hercule Poirot View Post
            It's as if we've just passed Xmas without receiving gifts and have to wait 12 months before actually getting them from you, Santa. I've been nice, I've been good for goodness sake! I've watched out, didn't cry, did not pout. So I'm telling you "why..." not me tonight.

Just joking, nothing personal, Santa. But seriously, why 12 months instead of 11 1/2 or 13?

Again, just me trying to change the mood a bit.

Cheers,
            Hercule Poirot
            You know, I look at all these new leads, and I think well, you cant sell a book or get famous with "Jack The Ripper - Nothing new" or "Jack the Ripper, I dont have a scoobys" nor even "Jack the Ripper - the years roll by" so to gain any kind of meaningful conversation you have to say "SOMETHING" such as rubbish stories about shawls that werent at the crime scene nicked by people who werent at the crime scene, or find some extremely tenuous link to someone marginally famous. OR just uhm, well, stay quiet. maybe learn sommat. I dont know....

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
              Not sure about becoming silly.

In my opinion it was silly from post #1

I know something
              It weighing on me, this knowledge I have
              I need to share it
              But I'm telling nothing

Now that's silly
              It could have been worse. For example, frankly I know nothing at all but could start a topic such as "I'll tell you everything anyway". LOL

Cheers,
              Hercule Poirot
              P.S.: Nothing personal Pierre, I just had to say something stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panderoona View Post
                You know, I look at all these new leads, and I think well, you cant sell a book or get famous with "Jack The Ripper - Nothing new" or "Jack the Ripper, I dont have a scoobys" nor even "Jack the Ripper - the years roll by" so to gain any kind of meaningful conversation you have to say "SOMETHING" such as rubbish stories about shawls that werent at the crime scene nicked by people who werent at the crime scene, or find some extremely tenuous link to someone marginally famous. OR just uhm, well, stay quiet. maybe learn sommat. I dont know....
                Actually if they were marginally famous it would be more interesting. Which is why I find Dr. Tumblety and D'Onston Stevenson still interesting figures, while I have problems with Vincent Van Gogh, or Walter Sickert, or Lewis Carroll. The more famous a figure, it strikes me they are too busy with whatever makes them famous to go around in a secondary career cutting up prostitutes.

Conan Doyle too has been somewhat half-heartedly suggested as a Ripper suspect, but that is not the only thing he has been suggested as being responsible for. There is a theory Sir Arthur may have planned the "Piltdown Man" hoax, to show up modern science.

Jeff

Comment

• Well you know what? I've got this suspect too...oh wait, that's a rash. I get these darned things mixed up. Carry on.

Mike
                  huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Good Michael View Post
                    Well you know what? I've got this suspect too...oh wait, that's a rash. I get these darned things mixed up. Carry on.

Mike
                    Maybe that's the answer to the "On a Postcard thread" a rash!
                    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Eh?

Hello Caroline.

"I'll be more depressed if Japan don't slaughter Scotland in the rugby this afternoon."

Haruuumph! (heh-heh)

Cheers.
                      LC

Comment

• Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
                        Hello Caroline.

"I'll be more depressed if Japan don't slaughter Scotland in the rugby this afternoon."

Haruuumph! (heh-heh)

Cheers.
                        LC
                        Gee the Japs played well the other night though
                        G U T

Comment

• We've had to put up with the royal baby fiasco thanks to Mr knight with had to put up with the dear diary for years and most recently we've had "shawlgate" and the marvellous Mr Davis who gave us "shovelgate" so this will be a breeze for us all.
                          Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• Oh I forgot to mention that I don't think this is true and Pierre through the window is making it all up.
                            Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                              Pierre you spoke of seeing a photo of the suspects relation, Was the relation known to the boards or famous? I only ask as I wonder what sources you have, are they genealogical, online sources or private sources?
                              Pat...........
                              Hi,

as I have written a number of times, this person is not one of the known suspects.

The picture of his relative isnīt part of the data i have used to find him.

Sorry I canīt tell you more.

Best regards, Pierre

Comment

• You just keep me hanging on

Comment

Working...
                                X