I think I have found him.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hercule Poirot View Post
    It's as if we've just passed Xmas without receiving gifts and have to wait 12 months before actually getting them from you, Santa. I've been nice, I've been good for goodness sake! I've watched out, didn't cry, did not pout. So I'm telling you "why..." not me tonight.

Just joking, nothing personal, Santa. But seriously, why 12 months instead of 11 1/2 or 13?

Again, just me trying to change the mood a bit.

Cheers,
    Hercule Poirot
    Hi,

Or perhaps there will be no Xmas but a funeral instead and I will not be Santa but the undertaker.

Finding a piece of data can take 12 months and then we might have to do some mass burial of suspects. Perhaps including mine.

Or maybe we will raise this guy from the dead and make him really famous.

Then you can all dance around him and howl.

Pierre

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggyrand View Post
      Caz, Hello!

For future reference most of what I post is often to be read in a far less serious manner than you applied to it. Jaded, biter, cynical but with a wink and never actually angry. I am sorry that I failed there. *sniffle*
      Then please accept my humblest apologies, Shaggy. I'm afraid I made you the fall guy for a moment, for all the twerps who have this thread way out of proportion.

Also he has hinted at his target being a known person often. There are at least five such references in his phrasing of how it will upset people, once in how it will upset all Britons & two references to a conspiracy. He did not say his suspect was unknown, that I recall seeing so maybe he has, but that his suspect has never been linked to JtR before. Explain to me, please, how a complete unknown would "upset all Britons"? I'd love to hear Pierre's theory but the approach he's used I find a little annoying.
      Well that's for Pierre to explain to you, not me. All I know is that in a post responding to someone's comment that he might let something slip about his suspect, he did say it was unlikely because none of us even knows of his suspect's existence. So maybe a black sheep ancestor of one of Britain's 'national treasures'?

Your guess is as good - or bad - as mine.

Love,

Caz
      X
      "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

• Originally posted by belinda View Post
        Yes I do have an idea. We don't know that the killer didn't have a hiding place where the kept all his trophies. If he was sharing lodgings it would have been difficult and dangerous for him to keep them there for risk of discovery.
        I agree with this, Belinda.

I believe Elisabeth Strides killer was interrupted by Louis Diemschutz. I also believe he probably took into account the necessity to clean himself up after the murders and very probably had somewhere he could do this quickly and unobtrusively.
        I agree with this too.

My own belief (which differs fundamentally from Pierre's) is that if Stride's killer had been able to remove organs from her without being caught before he could get away from Berner Street, Eddowes would never have been murdered.

But if Pierre is right about the double event being planned, I can certainly see his point that the killer would not have spent time and effort mutilating the first and getting messy, because that would have made things ten times harder for him to find a second within his desired time frame. He couldn't have known how long it might take to secure his second victim and get her to a suitable place of execution, so every extra second would have counted.

Love,

Caz
        X

Comment

• Originally posted by caz View Post
          But if Pierre is right about the double event being planned, I can certainly see his point that the killer would not have spent time and effort mutilating the first and getting messy, because that would have made things ten times harder for him to find a second within his desired time frame.
          Love,

Caz
          X
          Didn´t Tom Wescott suggest this exact thing two or three years back...? As always , I agree with you, Caz; I also think that Eddowes payed for what Stride wasn´t robbed off.
          Last edited by Fisherman; 09-24-2015, 03:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
            wow Caz. Some unknown comes on here and says I know who it is but im not telling, people start quibbling, and now your attacking other posters.
            would have thought you were better than that.
            Hi Abby,

I had a pop at Gut, who says he is in the legal profession and then proceeds to completely misunderstand a simple enough post by Pierre and turn its meaning on its head, accusing him of knowing nothing if his theory depends on Stride's killer being covered in blood and gore. Pierre was saying precisely the opposite.

When Gut is made aware of his mistake, instead of having the common decency to acknowledge it and back off a bit, he adds insult to injury and says he doesn't care what Pierre meant.

Have you not noticed how Pierre has acted like a gentleman throughout, politely responding to every barb that has come his way? If he is playing games with you all, at least he is doing it with more style than anyone else is showing.

I'm no gentleman, so I will continue to say it as I see it. Sorry.

Love,

Caz
            X

Comment

• Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
              Didn´t Tom Wescott suggest this exact thing two or three years back...? As always , I agree with you, Caz; I also think that Eddowes payed for what Stride wasn´t robbed off.
              Indeed, Fishykins (meant with affection!).

Great to be able to agree with you on something.

(I believe Tom used to call you Fishsticks, didn't he?)

Love,

Caz
              X

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
                Actually Caz quite handsomely thank you.

Now if I misunderstood what he isn't saying that's his fault, simply because he isn't saying.
                Not quite as simple as that, Gut. See my response to Abby. You managed to misread what he was saying and accused him of saying the polar opposite. And somehow it's still Pierre's fault? Good grief.

Love,

Caz
                X

Comment

• Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
                  Hello Caroline.

"I'll be more depressed if Japan don't slaughter Scotland in the rugby this afternoon."

Haruuumph! (heh-heh)

Cheers.
                  LC
                  Your round, I believe, Lynn. Mine's a large gin and tonic.

Will I get depressed waiting?

Love,

Caz
                  X

Comment

• Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
                    We've had to put up with the royal baby fiasco thanks to Mr knight with had to put up with the dear diary for years and most recently we've had "shawlgate" and the marvellous Mr Davis who gave us "shovelgate" so this will be a breeze for us all.
                    'We' don't have to put up with any of it though, do we?

Some choose to do so then get cross about it. Nobody's fault but their own.

Love,

Caz
                    X

Comment

• I think the chances of the double event being planned are very small- are there even any precedents for planned double events? And if Stride was killed by the same man who killed Eddowes then I think he must have been interrupted or at least assumed he was. Eddowes killer clearly took an enormous risk in spending time in a risky location to mutilate the body. That suggests to me that the mutilations were his primary motivation, and the throat cuts merely a means to an end.

Comment

Indeed, Fishykins (meant with affection!).

Great to be able to agree with you on something.

(I believe Tom used to call you Fishsticks, didn't he?)

Love,

Caz
                        X
                        That´s entirely Toms and my thing. Hands off!!

And yes, it IS nice to agree with you every now and then. When was that last time? 2007, 2008 something?

Comment

Your round, I believe, Lynn. Mine's a large gin and tonic.

Will I get depressed waiting?

Love,

Caz
                          X
                          You´re a G&T girl?

This is getting awkward.

Comment

• waffle

After following this thread since inception I have come to the opinion that the o p is talking bull. Not one shred of truth, evidence or anything of any substance has been added by the o p since the opening post.
                            In my opinion this thread is nothing but a load of waffle and the o p has hooked in some genuine formites on here.

Original poster sat at home with what he/she claims is evidence pointing to jack possibly but needs a year or so to gather further proof. So decides to tell everyone that he knows but they will have to wait a year, can't say what he knows and can't disclose who the suspect is.

One question for the original poster.
                            Why post at all?

WALOS

Comment

• Originally posted by paul g View Post
                              After following this thread since inception I have come to the opinion that the o p is talking bull. Not one shred of truth, evidence or anything of any substance has been added by the o p since the opening post.
                              In my opinion this thread is nothing but a load of waffle and the o p has hooked in some genuine formites on here.

Original poster sat at home with what he/she claims is evidence pointing to jack possibly but needs a year or so to gather further proof. So decides to tell everyone that he knows but they will have to wait a year, can't say what he knows and can't disclose who the suspect is.

One question for the original poster.
                              Why post at all?

WALOS
                              Bingo!
                              The most sensible post on this very silly thread.

If OP is even sincere, which I doubt, just wait till you have that, of course, LAAAAAST bit of evidence, then post, or write a book. LOL.

Comment

Hi Abby,

I had a pop at Gut, who says he is in the legal profession and then proceeds to completely misunderstand a simple enough post by Pierre and turn its meaning on its head, accusing him of knowing nothing if his theory depends on Stride's killer being covered in blood and gore. Pierre was saying precisely the opposite.

When Gut is made aware of his mistake, instead of having the common decency to acknowledge it and back off a bit, he adds insult to injury and says he doesn't care what Pierre meant.

Have you not noticed how Pierre has acted like a gentleman throughout, politely responding to every barb that has come his way? If he is playing games with you all, at least he is doing it with more style than anyone else is showing.

I'm no gentleman, so I will continue to say it as I see it. Sorry.

Love,

Caz
                                X
                                hope springs eternal*

*followed by disappointment

Uh, "You all"??? I think you would have been more accurate to say "we" as it seems you've been sucked in too.

and "Gentleman"? LOL.

I had a vision of troll in a tuxedo holding the door open for you.

Just kidding Caz, just having a little fun with this.

Comment

Working...
                                X