No announcement yet.

Who are the mostly likely suspects?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indeed, it's not for nothing that they call him Toppy-Upright.

Comment

• Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
      Hello Michael. He was a British spy. He had worked for Sir Edward Jenkinson.
      I see...so no connection with the Court unless i use my imagination in an uncomfortable direction?

Mike
      huh?

Comment

• Solid citizen?

Originally posted by The Good Michael View Post
        Even the GH looking guiltier would seem accurate had he not been an upstanding family man later in life.

Mike
        I agree with this Mike. If the mysterious radio program is discovered (latest report Lynn?) and our illustrious Mr. Fairclough reveals information that supports Toppy as Hutch, I believe the case for the Hutchinsonians will be severely diminished.

Now I know we have examples of good family men who were atrocious serial killers (BTK) but I consider this the exception rather than a likelihood here.

That someone could murder and mutilate to the extent that went on in Miller's Court and then wake up the next day, have some coffee and say "Well, it's time to turn over a new leaf" and then to actually do it, well...

It wouldn't close the door but would move it closer to the latch methinks...

Greg

Comment

• Originally posted by GregBaron View Post
          Now I know we have examples of good family men who were atrocious serial killers (BTK) but I consider this the exception rather than a likelihood here.
          You know, I've thought about this kind of thing. JTR was completely different in any of the modern killers because we can't see any kind of detailed planning in what he did. I'm sure there was some kind of notion, but opportunity seems to be the key, and the opportunity required only a minimum of time and effort. What Bundy and Gacey, and BTK, and Dahmer did required a lot of time as well as opportunity.

Mike
          huh?

Comment

• And none of the aforementioned SKs took the extremely high risks entailed in this series of murders. The Whitechapel Murders almost stand alone in this regard given the fact that a perpetrator was never apprehended and convicted for any of them; despite what had to be a narrow escape in several of them.
            Best Wishes,
            Hunter

When evidence is not to be had, theories abound. Even the most plausible of them do not carry conviction- London Times Nov. 10.1888

Comment

• imagination

Hello Michael.

"I see...so no connection with the Court unless i use my imagination in an uncomfortable direction?"

Uncomfortable? Well, if one can imagine the WCM as the work of a serial killer, surely one can imagine anything?

Cheers.
              LC

Comment

• Bbc

Hello Greg. The latest is, well, already posted.

It is to be in 2012. When, precisely, I can't say.

Wish they would hurry.

Cheers.
                LC

Comment

• JTR didn't need to plan his murders like BTK, Bundy, Dahlmar etc.

simply because he knew that the police couldn't catch him, couldn't identify his car, couldn't talk to normal reliable eyewitnesses, had no experience of Serial killers etc...

let alone today with CCTV, DNA, because today it's virtually impossible to kill and go undetected, especially in a town/ city and especially if you start killing more than once.

JTR today?..... he'd get caught after Tabram, he'd be seen on a million cameras, leave his DNA at the murder scene, be seen on CCTV writing the Ghoulston st graffiti, and finally; be seen at a petrol station buying loads of beer, whilst on his mobile talking to MJK

you'd have to wear a space suit not to leave your DNA and have eyesight like a vulture to spot all the cameras around you... impossible !
                  Last edited by Malcolm X; 01-27-2012, 10:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malcolm X View Post
                    JTR didn't need to plan his murders like BTK, Bundy, Dahlmar etc.

simply because he knew that the police couldn't catch him, couldn't identify his car, couldn't talk to normal reliable eyewitnesses, had no experience of Serial killers etc...
                    Bundy wasn't worried about DNA and neither was Gacy, or early BTK, or Zodiac. They planned because that was part of the game. They never thought about getting caught either because the need to kill overrode that. JTR took far greater risks.

Mike
                    huh?

Comment

... Well, if one can imagine the WCM as the work of a serial killer, surely one can imagine anything?
                      You're right, Lynn.

It takes a very vivid imagination for someone to see a series of knife murders; the likes which had never been seen before; perpetrated against a certain class of women, with sexual organs targeted in most; in a short timespan, in a small geographical location, with not a tangible clue as to the murderer for any of them... or a tangible motive... to suspect that a serial murderer might have been responsible.
                      Best Wishes,
                      Hunter

When evidence is not to be had, theories abound. Even the most plausible of them do not carry conviction- London Times Nov. 10.1888

Comment

• Originally posted by The Good Michael View Post
                        Bundy wasn't worried about DNA and neither was Gacy, or early BTK, or Zodiac. They planned because that was part of the game. They never thought about getting caught either because the need to kill overrode that. JTR took far greater risks.

Mike
                        i didn't mention DNA till later on.....i.e in Today's world.

all the killers i mentioned were years ago, so no I dont agree, because if those killers were around today, they would have to seriously worry about DNA/ CCTV, i.e the location they choose to meet the victim ... and they would.

it's not just killing, it's escaping detection too and this would really bother them.... so you'd have to do loads of planning first

it's much harder to kill now than 20 years ago, it's a milion times harder, but even back then they were careful, it's just that you dont notice at first; the care that they've taken.

JTR ? it's much easier to escape detection back then , took greater risks ?..... yes, but he knew he'd be ok so it doesn't count.

look at it this way, if i went out and did an Eddowes, i can guarantee you that if i was careful, that i'd still get caught, but in 1888 they would never catch me..... never!

because i only have to struggle with the victim and they've got my DNA, the police took my DNA years ago for driving offences, so there you go ! and finally, i can guarantee you, that you will have no idea where all the CCTV cameras are...

planning today isn't part of the game like it once was, it's the number one necessity
                        Last edited by Malcolm X; 01-27-2012, 11:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malcolm X View Post
                          i didn't mention DNA till later on.....i.e in Today's world.

all the killers i mentioned were years ago, so no I dont agree, because if those killers were around today, they would have to seriously worry about DNA/ CCTV, i.e the location they choose to meet the victim ... and they would.

it's not just killing, it's escaping detection too and this would really bother them.... so you'd have to do loads of planning first

it's much harder to kill now than 20 years ago, it's a milion times harder, but even back then they were careful, it's just that you dont notice at first; the care that they've taken.

JTR ? it's much easier to escape detection back then , took greater risks ?..... yes, but he knew he'd be ok so it doesn't count.

look at it this way, if i went out and did an Eddowes, i can guarantee you that if i was careful, that i'd still get caught, but in 1888 they would never catch me..... never!

because i only have to struggle with the victim and they've got my DNA, the police took my DNA years ago for driving offences, so there you go ! and finally, i can guarantee you, that you will have no idea where all the CCTV cameras are...

planning today isn't part of the game like it once was, it's the number one necessity
                          My point was, they didn't worry about DNA and getting caught either 20+ years ago. They still planned everything out. JTR was a different animal, and maybe a less intelligent and more insane one. Not always noticeably mad, but with some moments shining through.

Mike
                          huh?

Comment

• knowledge

Hello Malcolm.

"JTR ? it's much easier to escape detection back then , took greater risks ?..... yes, but he knew he'd be ok so it doesn't count."

How did he know that?

Cheers.
                            LC

Comment

Hello Malcolm.

"JTR ? it's much easier to escape detection back then , took greater risks ?..... yes, but he knew he'd be ok so it doesn't count."

How did he know that?

Cheers.
                              LC
                              well, because by the time he became JTR, he realised due to the other earlier murders, that the police were useless and more interested in Leather Apron... even the author/ authors of the Ripper letters realised this too.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Good Michael View Post
                                My point was, they didn't worry about DNA and getting caught either 20+ years ago. They still planned everything out. JTR was a different animal, and maybe a less intelligent and more insane one. Not always noticeably mad, but with some moments shining through.

Mike
                                yes maybe, but not if JTR is a GH that we dont know, because if so he's quite a lot smarter than all those we've mentioned, he'll be close in intelligence to Moriarty.

he took great risks just like a disorganised idiot, or is this great intelligence at work, that's masking from you what he's really up to, because we still dont know what on earth he was up to do we.... just saying that's all
                                Last edited by Malcolm X; 01-28-2012, 12:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X