No announcement yet.

The apron was dropped...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I find it nye impossible to believe that in Dutfields yard there is a corpse outside a Jewish social club and the police are rightfully ( not spitefully as Bruce Robinson alleges) searching it and questioning the occupants, in full view of locals, and in Goulston street we have police from the same division who just happen to be coniencious Civil Rights activists!

Comment

• Originally posted by etenguy View Post

This prompts some to suggest the word actually refers to the club and should be read as an abbreviation of the International Working Men's Educational Club. This would certainly answer the criticism that if it was written by the killer why did he not directly refer to Stride's murder.
      Reckon linking Stride to Eddowes would suffice.

The apron piece being the red herring,leading police away from 6 Mitre Street.

With the aid of a fellow-constable I took her to Bishopsgate Police-station. There she was asked her name, and she replied "Nothing." She was then put into a cell.
      Last edited by DJA; 08-30-2020, 11:38 AM.
      My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

• Has anyone looked into this old book published in 1894, Piers Plowman: A Contribution to the History of English Mysticism.

There are quotes which might be from the old English?, where Jews was spelt "Juwes".
        On page 121 for example, we read a footnote:

"Allas!, that a Cristene creature shal be unkynde til an other, Sitthen Juwes that we Jugge Judas felawes."

My old English is a bit rusty, but the spelling appears to be legitimate.

Regards, Jon S.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJA View Post

Reckon linking Stride to Eddowes would suffice.

The apron piece being the red herring,leading police away from 6 Mitre Street.

With the aid of a fellow-constable I took her to Bishopsgate Police-station. There she was asked her name, and she replied "Nothing." She was then put into a cell.
          Is it your suggestion that the killer was the author of the GSG and was aware of Eddowes' reference at the police station, ie that the killer was a policeman?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wickerman View Post
            Has anyone looked into this old book published in 1894, Piers Plowman: A Contribution to the History of English Mysticism.

There are quotes which might be from the old English?, where Jews was spelt "Juwes".
            On page 121 for example, we read a footnote:

"Allas!, that a Cristene creature shal be unkynde til an other, Sitthen Juwes that we Jugge Judas felawes."

My old English is a bit rusty, but the spelling appears to be legitimate.

Juwes was a Friesian word for Jews.

Sutton was from West Acklam,Middlesbrough which is still linked by ferry.
            His father and uncle were Master Mariners.
            Juwes suits my purpose.

Not being Canadian,I prefer the more likely truth ...... IUWEC.

Both work for me

Incidentally,Piers Plowman is of interest in other ways.

Comment

• A further example from the same book (p.131), appears to quote from a text dated to 1376, (in modern English) Those holy men ought to remain, all embalmed in their holiness, at Avignon, the right place for them, "amonge the Juwes - be you saints among the saints!"

Apparently Avignon was a city of refuge for Jews in this period.
              It would appear the spelling Juwes is not a misspelling but a reflection back to olden times. Much like today a modern business might call itself "Ye Olde Butchers Shoppe".
              Regards, Jon S.

Comment

• Does anyone know if there is a record of what message Warren recieved during the early hours of the double event? Or why he visited the GSG before going to the Dutfields yard murder scene? Seems like he felt the former much more important than a killing on his patch. If, (here we go again!) If he was told of the spelling and THAT prompted his need to go to Goulston street then its certain he was hiding a fellow mason. However, unless there is a written dispatch to him somewhere, it will always be "if"

Comment

• Originally posted by etenguy View Post

Is it your suggestion that the killer was the author of the GSG and was aware of Eddowes' reference at the police station, ie that the killer was a policeman?
                  Nope.

Reckon Kate told Sutton in the hour or so before she was strangled and dragged into Mitre Square.

Comment

A further example from the same book (p.131), appears to quote from a text dated to 1376, (in modern English) Those holy men ought to remain, all embalmed in their holiness, at Avignon, the right place for them, "amonge the Juwes - be you saints among the saints!"

It would appear the spelling Juwes is not a misspelling but a reflection back to olden times. Much like today a modern business might call itself "Ye Olde Butchers Shoppe".
                    fe fi fo fum
                    i smell the bloode of a Juwishman

quite alot of speculation, analysis and a debate for a clue that is worthless

Comment

A further example from the same book (p.131), appears to quote from a text dated to 1376, (in modern English) Those holy men ought to remain, all embalmed in their holiness, at Avignon, the right place for them, "amonge the Juwes - be you saints among the saints!"

The Avignon Papacy,1309 - 1376,included the official end of the Knight Templars in 1312.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

fe fi fo fum
                        i smell the bloode of a Juwishman

quite alot of speculation, analysis and a debate for a clue that is worthless
                        Obviously overdue for another brain transplant.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	tenor.gif
Views:	176
Size:	9.9 KB
ID:	740774

Comment

• Originally posted by DJA View Post

Obviously overdue for another brain transplant.
                            hahaha. maybe so but i was being sarcastic. dont know if youve followed this whole thread but ive been arguing the gsg is potential evidence and important clue. alot of people on here are saying its worthless. so i was remarking there sure is a lot of discussion for such a worthless thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

hahaha. maybe so but i was being sarcastic. dont know if youve followed this whole thread but ive been arguing the gsg is potential evidence and important clue. alot of people on here are saying its worthless. so i was remarking there sure is a lot of discussion for such a worthless thing.
                              The trouble is people cannot see and wont accept it is worthless.

To many on here have been brainwashed into believing the old accepted theories

Comment

• GIF from your film doesn't work.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Ab Normal.jpg
Views:	348
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	740784

Comment

Working...
                                X