Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Geoprofile of Jack the Ripper reveals Tabram and Nichols connection.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
    Absolutely. I'm only saying that this is how the assault on Smith comes across to me, not that it WAS attempted gang-rape. That said, it was closer to gang-rape than a Ripper murder, if it can be called a murder at all.
    Totally agree sam
    This has all the hallmarks of a juvenile gang rape/ mob rule attack.

Comment

• Originally posted by Batman View Post
      They are not very very different at all.
      They are fundamentally different in detail.
      They are both sexual homicide crimes.
      So were Ted Bundy's and Dean Corll's (to take two random examples), but they too were fundamentally different in detail. Besides, it is by no means proven that Smith and Tabram were victims of sexual homicides. Indeed, it could be argued strongly that Smith's death was technically manslaughter.
      Also, you can't know the extent to all the victim's vaginal areas wounds
      I'm not talking about the "vaginal area", but the vagina itself. Not that I'd expect you to know the difference, given that you classify tits as sex organs.
      because he harvested some of them.
      Only part of the vagina in one case (Chapman) was harvested, and that was cut across horizontally from the inside and removed along with the uterus.
      Eddowes morgue picture destroys this idea they are very, very different.
      Eddowes sustained damage to the outer genitalia and perineum, but neither she nor any of the other Ripper victims had had a knife, or a blunt object for that matter, thrust into her vagina.
      This has been debunked.
      Hardly.
      You had no answer for the fact that not only are there these places around the world at the time, but are still around the world today!
      I haven't a clue what you mean by that.
      Simply put, these three sexual homicides Smith, Tabram, Nichols,
      That these were three "sexual homicides" is an unproven, tautological assertion and, as I've pointed out, Smith was almost certainly a case of manslaughter, not homicide.
      all involved assaults on their vaginas/wombs
      Totally wrong. Only Smith had sustained an assault in her vagina, and none of the three sustained assaults on their wombs. As I've told you before, stick to the facts.
      within a hundred meters of each other
      As I said, we simply cannot ignore the fact that large numbers of vicious, semi-criminal (and criminal) types were crammed into those vicious, semi-criminal streets. If anyone was likely to come to grief in that part of London, the fact that they had connections to those streets - indeed, that they were assaulted nearby - should come as no surprise.
      That's what is being sold here and it is a gone-off turkey sandwich of convenient coincidences
      Nobody's trying to sell anything. I've been studying and thinking about this case, and the social conditions surrounding it, for many years. As a result, I'm not as easily spooked by coincidences as some people seem to be.
      Last edited by Sam Flynn; 10-25-2018, 05:14 AM.
      Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

A motive for the type of sex assault that killed Emma Smith is the problem against a backdrop of the JtR series. The fact she was stabbed in the vagina with a blunt instrument during a robbery is what stands out. This robbery was therefore particularly savage and a sexual assault turned sexual homicide.

Walter Dew of H Division concluded Smith was a JtR victim, after all the murders had occurred. The press had linked Smith and Tabram. The later Tabram and Nichols. Around the time of Anne Chapman and the release of Pizer the press seemed to drop Smith and Tabram.

Smith as a standalone case draws attention to itself for the savagery and not much else, but when that area of Whitechapel (the hot zone) starts to see the evolution of a serial killer who is also attacking Women in their private parts then Smith should be looked at again.

What Smith tells us, is that a gang is attacking women and sexually assaulted them in a sexual homicide. However, the motive of just robbery isn't sufficient to explain the assault she sustained. It was more than just robbery. Also when we look at Tabram we find that robbery is almost certainly not a reason and the same for Nichols. So we apply that back to Smith and find ourselves looking at her case through a new lens and it seems to make a lot of sense that she was not telling the truth. Untruths popping up around Tabram also draw suspicion.

It's not that Emma Smith couldn't have been attacked by a gang, it is just unlikely that a gang attack can explain the motive for the sexual assault she sustained. Then coincidentally similar sexual homicides start occurring around the same area expanding outwards. Smith and Tabram chronologically fit with Nichols.
        Hi Batman
        Thanks for the explanation but I gotta disagree with you on this one.
        no knife involved.(it was all about the knife for the ripper)
        more than one person (post mortem types always work alone).
        elements of torture (nothing like ripper or torso).
        Killing her was not an objective.

All four of these are HUGE red flags against the ripper involvement, for me.
        I guess the ripper could have been one of them but i just dont see it. Overall it just dosnt pass the smell test for me to be a ripper related crime.
        Last edited by Abby Normal; 10-25-2018, 05:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
          Hi Batman
          Thanks for the explanation but I gotta disagree with you on this one.
          no knife involved.(it was all about the knife for the ripper)
          more than one person (post mortem types always work alone).
          elements of torture (nothing like ripper or torso).
          Killing her was not an objective.
          Sure there are some negatives, but chronologically she fits in the escalation, time, place and victimology. The psychology of the knife goes that the knife replaces his penis because he is possibly impotent. So a knife might not be what he started his penetration fixation with, but another instrument and then escalated to using a knife.
          Bona fide canonical and then some.

Comment

Sure there are some negatives, but chronologically she fits in the escalation, time, place and victimology. The psychology of the knife goes that the knife replaces his penis because he is possibly impotent. So a knife might not be what he started his penetration fixation with, but another instrument and then escalated to using a knife.
            thanks batman
            but ive never really given much credence to the whole picquerism thing. In general (sounds like some psych professor trying to justify his existance-and for the fact that no actual killer has been found to connect that idea to reality).

and specifically if the knife is substitute for the penis- I think there would be a lot more knife wounds to the interior of the vagina.

Comment

They are fundamentally different in detail.
              A sexual assault by a man on a woman's vagina causing her to die is not manslaughter in any Western country. That is classed as a sexual homicide. You can't explain it away as accidental or not pre-meditated. The closest you will get to manslaughter with something like this is a failed illegal abortion.

I never said attacks to the vagina have to be done with inside thrusts only did I? I said "area" and said vagina/womb and I did stick to the facts, you just keep pushing the strawman I said penetrated internally through the vagina. I never did.

I also demonstrated one was missing so you can't say it didn't happen in that case.

Show us where we used tautology and not criteria to class these as sex crimes. Bet you just made that one up because you have no criteria to segregate a sexual homicide from a punter getting angry with their client.

Your no criteria is a problem when we bring up all the other JtR victims and see how your criticism can also apply there to clients who got a little more frenzied than Tabram's one did. All just happening to escalate one up on the other Your same coincidence card can be played with all of them also to the point you have no JtR because of lax criteria (if the criteria exist at all). Last I checked this with you, you had no way to segregating your angry punter from a lust murderer with Nichols.

That's because they are lust murders and meet the criteria for them.

You still claim not only is Whitechapel *special* and needs special treatment, but this little few hundred square meter area near Flower & Dean street to be *special* also.

They are not *special*. There are plenty of examples of places like this back then and throughout til today.

The *special* part is actually these series of sexual homicides, not the place.

You can't show any Western country with a city population that had anything remotely like this in such a small area without them being connected.

Yeah, I know you have anesthetized yourself into believing in the ridiculously low probability of stacking coincidences (some might work, but you want them all) and is just plain lazy of an excuse. It really is. I can invoke coincidence for any connection people bring up anywhere in the world about anything. I can keep doing that until eventually, people get it's ridiculous to keep going it and doesn't help move anything forward at all. It's the couch potato position and of such low probability to make it highly probable that it's very wrong.
              Last edited by Batman; 10-25-2018, 06:00 AM.

Comment

Attempted gang rape, then.
                attempted? I read somewhere she was raped

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Guy View Post
                  Alice Graham
                  Not the same part of the body

Comment

• Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
                    Not the same part of the body
                    What !!
                    I`m guessing you haven`t heard of her, or her assailant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Observer View Post
                      attempted? I read somewhere she was raped
                      Attempted gang rape, specifically. I'm unaware that there's any record of all her assailants raping her.
                      Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Attempted gang rape, specifically. I'm unaware that there's any record of all her assailants raping her.
                        raped with a broom handle.

Comment

What !!
                          I`m guessing you haven`t heard of her, or her assailant.
                          Yes, i am aware, and he stabbed her to the abdomen not in the vagina as was the case with Smith

Comment

• Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
                            Yes, i am aware, and he stabbed her to the abdomen not in the vagina as was the case with Smith

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                            No, it was the privates, Trevor
                            Which source you using?

Comment

No, it was the privates, Trevor
                              Which source you using?
                              Various sources on casebook and forums which describe either slashing or stabbing the abdomen. What is yours to show otherwise

Comment

• Just got my copy of CSI: Jack the Ripper by Begg and Bennett.

Low and behold they start of the series with...

Emma Smith.

Comment

Working...
                                X