Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Geoprofile of Jack the Ripper reveals Tabram and Nichols connection.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darryl Kenyon View Post
    The dates of the murders are interesting, perhaps suggesting a traveller, sailor etc. But maybe a traveller who had lived in Whitechapel most of his adult life and they were his dates off. IE - when he returned home.
    Hi Dk
    There were also no murders in the middle of the months. Always at beginning and ends. Ive often brought this up as a possible clue on his occupation-what occupation would preclude someone from killing in the middle of the month?
    "Is all that we see or seem
    but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
    quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• Originally posted by MrBarnett View Post
      His own back yard, really, Abbey. He was living there in 1881 and 1891.
      However, in 1888 he wasn't living there. If he was, he would have been produced as a witness like his mum was. He was at 13 Heneage Street around the corner.

Given Chapman was without doss money and seemed to be using his home's garden as a business spot, could be a very good reason why she would run into him and also explains the savagery if he felt she was dirting his universe.
      Bona fide canonical and then some.

Comment

• Originally posted by Batman View Post
        Disagree because Lechmere as a suspect is sheer nonsense as well demonstrated elsewhere. Hardiman may have had good reason to go to a horse slaughter yard given that his job was selling horsemeat. I am not going to discuss Lechmere here as that is done to pieces elsewhere.

If you think it's the wrong Hardiman that's up to you, but given how much they match up I go with Rob Hill who did the work.
        Disagre totally. Lech is not sheer nonsense as a suspect. Sickert, maybrick, royal connection is sheer nonsense. I beleive you and others are letting your emotional reaction to debating with fish get the best of you.

So, its crazy idea that lech would kill on or near his work route, yet hardigan is going to kill in his mums back yard??? Cmon.

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

His own back yard, really, Abbey. He was living there in 1881 and 1891.
          Well that too. Lol. Talk about hot zone lol!

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

That's fine. If the bar you set for triggers for JtR is higher than a daughter and wife dying from syphilis, then it's the bar you set for other potential candidates in your list also.
            Did his wife die of syphilis? I can't remember.

I do remember putting Hardiman forward some time ago (as a comparison to he-who-shall-not-be-named). Christer wasn't impressed.

Two weeks after Smith was murdered, William Tomkins drank himself to death in Winthrop Street. A few days after Henry Tomkins died, Francis Coles was killed and shortly afterwards, the remaining Tomkins clan returned to Manchester.

Those boys would have known how to use a sharp knife at speed in poor light. For years they had been stunning, bleeding, eviscerating, flaying, dismembering and butchering large mammals on a daily basis.

They were outsiders in East End (doubly so as knackers), who really did have a reason to hate Whitechapel, and more of a reason to hate what they did for a living.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
              Disagre totally. Lech is not sheer nonsense as a suspect. Sickert, maybrick, royal connection is sheer nonsense. I beleive you and others are letting your emotional reaction to debating with fish get the best of you.

So, its crazy idea that lech would kill on or near his work route, yet hardigan is going to kill in his mums back yard??? Cmon.
              Cross is not a suspect and is practically cleared of the murders by his own helpful actions. He is nothing more than anyone else who discovered a body and the probability of an early riser finding a body, is high. If not them, then a PC. Two options virtually. That's what actually happened during the Ripper series. Anyway, this is about the hot zone and Cross isn't in it.

Police have often dug up the gardens of the parents of serial killers looking for bodies.

Comment

Did his wife die of syphilis? I can't remember.
                Yes. His daughter had it congenially from Sarah, her mother.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

And the question that was dodged, Abbey, was whether a man who likely walked through Bucks Row around 3.40 every morning would be more familiar with the police beats there than a Spitalfields resident.

Comment

Cross is not a suspect and is practically cleared of the murders by his own helpful actions. He is nothing more than anyone else who discovered a body and the probability of an early riser finding a body, is high. If not them, then a PC. Two options virtually. That's what actually happened during the Ripper series. Anyway, this is about the hot zone and Cross isn't in it.

Police have often dug up the gardens of the parents of serial killers looking for bodies.
                    Context batman. context. very different then luring a victim to mums and all your neighbors backyard when the sun is coming up, its light and everyone getting up moving around getting ready for work.

This after already killing away from your moms/neighbors/your residence.

this isnt like some serial killer whos has a pattern of using theirs or there parents place for murder and burial. more than likely based on the killer knowing there parents habits, if they are clueless/senile or away. He knew-she was home. he knew that shes probably getting up, knows his neighbors are getting ready for work-hes can be recognized.

It also blows up the whole geoprofile idea youve been espousing dosnt it?

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• Aren’t Smith and Tabram just a bit too close to be part of a ‘radiating’ pattern from the hot zone?

Comment

• The geographic profile with the apron evidence is overwhelmingly more significant especially in light of it hitting on Tabram.

There is no reason why Chapman wasn't trying to sleep there and someone found her doing so.

The connection is there and I see no reason to dismiss it.
                        Last edited by Batman; 11-23-2018, 08:09 AM.

Comment

Yes. His daughter had it congenially from Sarah, her mother.
                          Yes, I understand how congenital syphilis is transmitted, I just couldn’t recall if that was the cause of Sarah’s death.

You’ve confirmed it was. Thank you.

Comment

• As a dealer in cats meat, Hardiman would not have required any particular knife skills or knowledge of anatomy. He would almost certainly have bought his stock cooked and off the bone.

Comment

As a dealer in cats meat, Hardiman would not have required any particular knife skills or knowledge of anatomy. He would almost certainly have bought his stock cooked and off the bone.
                              Does not even possess the technical knowledge of a butcher or horse slaughterer... - Dr. Bond.

Comment

• Thank you 0 Caped 1, this brings us full circle to your original proposal - Tabram.

Speaking of Martha Tabram, have you read Tom Wescott's The Bank Holiday Murders? He suggests Pearly Poll was a shill.

Roy
                                Sink the Bismark

Comment

Working...
                                X