If the 'Dear Boss' letter is a hoax...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pierre View Post
    You behave like a child. You try to force words upon me that I do not speak.

Read this again: "at work" "in the Minories".

Do I mention Berner Street above?
    But the killer was not at work "in the Minories". This has already been explained to you.

Comment

You behave like a child. You try to force words upon me that I do not speak.

Read this again: "at work" "in the Minories".

Do I mention Berner Street above?
      Yes you do Pierre, here are your actual words:

"The Ripper Letter is using a metaphorical language. It gives the information that the killer will strike on September 30th in "the Minories" were he will kill two women. The Minories was an old parish covering both the murder sites."

You were there claiming that both murder sites were in an old parish called the Minories. Exactly as I just said. I was not forcing words upon that you did not speak. I was stating precisely what you said.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Pierre;394604]
        Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
        Robert

I hope you don't mind me answering this.

Nothing has been established at all:

Not the writer of the letter.

Not the date it was written or posted.

LIAR.

Please be explicit about what you consider to be a lie

Comment

Inst means "this month". This month is the 30th.
          How on earth can the "1st and 2nd inst" mean the 30th of the month?

Comment

Inst means "this month". This month is the 30th.
            I follow that Inst means "this month" when it follows a number. But how does one get from "this month" to "the 30th"?

Comment

• Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
              Robert

I hope you don't mind me answering this.

Nothing has been established at all:

Not the writer of the letter.

Not the date it was written or posted.

However we can look at what pierre has claimed on the issue:

To begin with Pierre posted 2 women would be killed in the Minority and both Berners-Lee Street and Mitre Square were in the parish of Holy Trinity Minority.

Steve

That is what you said pierre, I quote below

"The Ripper Letter is using a metaphorical language. It gives the information that the killer will strike on September 30th in "the Minories" were he will kill two women. The Minories was an old parish covering both the murder sites."

So you said the killer will strike in the Minories where he will kill two women.
              You also say the parish covered both murder sites.

I see no difference between my summary and what you posted.

I have not lied. However by calling me a liar when it appears such a claim is false and without basis what exactly does that say about you?

The truth is that you cannot face upto honest criticism and accuse others of things they have not done.

I await your reply to tell me how I am a liar ?
              Last edited by Elamarna; 10-06-2016, 11:54 AM.

Comment

So you said the killer will strike in the Minories where he will kill two women.

I have not lied. However by calling me a liar when it appears such a claim is false and without basis what exactly does that say about you?

The truth is that you cannot face upto honest criticism and accuse others of things they have not done.

Excellent post, Steve. Pierre should withdraw his outrageous comment, which has no foundation whatsoever, and offer you a full apology.

Comment

I did not present a post where I wrote the name "Berner Street", or the word "Minorities" or the concept "Holy Trinity Minority".

You said that those exact words were in my own post, when they were not. Therefore it was a lie.

Comment

• Originally posted by John G View Post
                    Excellent post, Steve. Pierre should withdraw his outrageous comment, which has no foundation whatsoever, and offer you a full apology.
                    Not excellent, John. Steve should apologize for lying about me writing words I did not write and he should withdraw his outrageous comments on what I write.

Comment

I did not present a post where I wrote the name "Berner Street", or the word "Minorities" or the concept "Holy Trinity Minority".

You said that those exact words were in my own post, when they were not. Therefore it was a lie.
                      Steve didn't say that they were your "exact words". He said, "we can look at what pierre has claimed on the issue".

Does this mean you are telling a lie now?

Comment

Not excellent, John. Steve should apologize for lying about me writing words I did not write and he should withdraw his outrageous comments on what I write.
                        Please see post 295 as this perfectly encapsulates my view on the matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by David Orsam View Post
                          Steve didn't say that they were your "exact words". He said, "we can look at what pierre has claimed on the issue".

Does this mean you are telling a lie now?
                          You can only read what you want to read, David:

Steve posted this in # 277:

To begin with Pierre posted 2 women would be killed in the Minority and both Berners-Lee Street and Mitre Square were in the parish of Holy Trinity Minority.

"Pierre posted...". Are you, as usual, confused?

Comment

But what he said was perfectly accurate wasn't it?

You have claimed that Berner Street and Mitre Square were both in the old parish of Minories.

That's what you've said isn't it?

Comment

You can only read what you want to read, David:

Steve posted this in # 277:

"Pierre posted...". Are you, as usual, confused?
                              But you did post it Pierre. I've already quoted you posting it.

Comment

No I did not say you said those exact words

I used no quote marks and it is clear I was giving a summary of your post.

Read what I wrote.

You posted both murder sites for the double event were in the Minories parish.
                                Which could be referred to correctly as either Holy Trinity Minories or simple minories.

Not sure why you say concept of, it was one of two interchangeable names used. There is no concept involved.

Of course there is no difference at all between what either of us posted, but you once again wish to divert from

Once again you are shown for what you are

Steve

Comment

Working...
                                X