A Whip and a Prod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoes off ... of course!

Just like the murderers did during the killing and moving of the body, to prevent any blood getting on their soles.

Are you really a Hari Krishna?
    Andrew's the man, who is not blamed for nothing

Comment

• Might be.

You first.
      My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

• Which countries have the tradition of taking off shoes before you enter a home? - Quora

Comment

• No, I'm not HK.

Are you trying to change the subject?

Comment

• To show how little others know of the Jewish Religion,most "think" that the person we call Jesus met his end during The Passover.

Fail!

It was obviously Yom Kippur.

Bar Abbas was most likely James the Just.

Comment

• Originally posted by NotBlamedForNothing View Post
              I am just up the road in Maitland.
              G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• That makes five of us

Comment

• Enough for a conference?

Hello GUT

Comment

• Originally posted by NotBlamedForNothing View Post
                    On the other hand, if the woman Schwartz sees, is indeed Liz, then I would suggest the very tight scarf is like a noose around her neck.
                    That would explain the contradiction of screaming - loud by definition - but not very loudly.
                    I don't buy the idea that (JtR) pulling on the scarf could tighten it at the same time.
                    Someone has reapplied the scarf so tightly that she can't talk or scream properly, and therefore someone(s) else must have a hold of her, at the time.
                    Dr Phillips couldn't explain very well how Liz was prevented from making loud noises, prior to the throat slash.
                    A hand over the mouth while someone quickly applies the "noose" would seem to explain how they kept her quiet enough for long enough.
                    There are other issues with actually cutting the throat in the location she was found, but that's enough for this post.
                    The key to determining how Liz Stride was murdered may lay in her heart. It was reported:

the heart was small, the left ventricle firmly contracted, and the right slightly so. There was no clot in the pulmonary artery, but the right ventricle was full of dark clot. The left was firmly contracted as to be absolutely empty.

When I was reading on garrotting, there was a report of a man who was assaulted and murdered by a garrott gang in the early 1890s (well after the garrott scare from decades prior). The coroner found his heart in the same clotted condition, as though the heart had expired from asphyxiation. I'm no expert on the subject of matters of violent deaths, so I am uncertain whether someone who bled out from a neck-cut would have the same clotted conditions found in the heart. Still...
                    there,s nothing new, only the unexplored

Comment

• I agree the heart condition is a critical clue in determining how Liz was killed.
                      I used a similar quote in another thread, to argue for partial asphyxiation due to the very tight scarf.
                      It is not a popular idea, as it suggests a multi-man operation, and that is not compatible with the concept of Jack the Ripper.

Comment

• >>With a view of testing the accuracy and honesty of Packer’s testimony, the detectives obtained an order to view the body of the woman murdered in Mitre Square, and took Packer to see it, leaving him under the impression that they were taking him to see the Berner Street victim. <<

The two "detectives" concerned were were Le Grand and Batchelor, so we know how much salt to take swallowing that particular claim.
                        dustymiller
                        aka drstrange

Comment

• >>... how long would it have taken Schwartz to walk from the corner of Commercial Rd & Berner St, to No 40 Berner?
                          3 minutes? 5 minutes? 8 minutes?<<

Walking slowly it took me 1 minute and 10 seconds.
                          dustymiller
                          aka drstrange

Comment

• >>Are you from Sydney? (Ultimate Australian insult courtesy of Los Trio Ringbarkus )<<

Wow! That unlocked some memories. I did a film for them back in the 80's (19 not 1880's) called "The Cleaning".
                            dustymiller
                            aka drstrange

Comment

• >> Schwartz's story doesn't direct attention away from a Jewish offender but towards one, and therefore does not fit the conspiracy objective. Schwartz, therefore, cannot be part of it ...<<

Hello Jeff, you've pointed this out to Micheal before, but he's committed to his theory despite the fact that every part of it has more holes in it than a porcupine's pullover.
                              dustymiller
                              aka drstrange

Comment

• >>The matted hair and muddied clothing on the left side says its most probable she was cut somewhere other than where she fell ... <<

Mrs Stride was lying in the gutter and it had been raining that night.
                                dustymiller
                                aka drstrange

Comment

Working...
                                X