Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradford Murders Inquest

Hello again all,

The inquest into the deaths of Suzanne Blamires and Shelley Marie Armitage is now underway. As of yet there is still no trace of Susan Rushworth. It has been confirmed that Suzanne was killed by a serious head injury inflicted by a bolt from a crossbow. Shelley was able to be positively indentified from a small piece of human tissue belonging to her. Det Supt Sukhbir Singh told the inquest that a small part of her spine had been found in the same stretch of river where the remains of Ms Blamires were discovered. Mr Singh said, "She would not have been alive with this piece of spine missing from her body."

The coroner Mr Whittaker told Det Supt Singh that he was anxious to be informed if detectives found the remains of Ms Rushworth. If her remains were not recovered he said he would apply to the Home Office to open an inquest without a body. Mr Whittaker released the remains of Ms Blamires and Ms Armitage to their families for their funerals. RIP.

A woman alleged to have been murdered by Bradford criminology student Stephen Griffiths died from severe head injuries caused by a crossbow bolt and…

The funerals of two of the alleged victims of self-proclaimed “Crossbow Cannibal” Stephen Griffiths are due to be held next month.

One of three women killed in Bradford died from severe head injuries caused by a knife and the bolt from a crossbow, an inquest hears.

Best Wishes,

Zodiac.
    And thus I clothe my naked villainy
    With old odd ends, stol'n forth of holy writ;
    And seem a saint, when most I play the devil.

Comment

On a visit to Southwark a few weeks ago now I came across this card tied to the gates of 'Crossbones', an unconsecrated medieval burial ground which has in recent years come to stand as a kind of ad-hoc shrine to various victims of murder, neglect or other such 'unfortunate' (for want of a better word!) deaths. The graveyard is in Redcross Way, formerly Red Lion street, one time residence of a certain John McCarthy.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by tnb View Post
        On a visit to Southwark a few weeks ago now I came across this card tied to the gates of 'Crossbones', an unconsecrated medieval burial ground which has in recent years come to stand as a kind of ad-hoc shrine to various victims of murder, neglect or other such 'unfortunate' (for want of a better word!) deaths. The graveyard is in Redcross Way, formerly Red Lion street, one time residence of a certain John McCarthy.
        Hi Trever,

Thanks for posting the photo, I had no idea that such a place existed. It goes to show that there are still some people left in this world who give a damn. RIP Suzanne, Shelley and Susan.

Thanks again.

Best Wishes,

Zodiac.

Comment

RIP Shelley.

My deepest sympathies to your family and friends.

Zodiac.

Comment

RIP Suzanne.

My thoughts and deepest sympathy to your family and loved ones.

The funeral takes place of Bradford woman Suzanne Blamires, whose remains were found in the River Aire.

Mother of Suzanne Blamires speaks of her 'endless heartache' over loss of her daughter, whose remains were found in river Aire

Zodiac.

Comment

Working...
            X