escape committe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
    Apart from winning two world wars for us what else have they done to help us.
    Thinking about it, aren't you glad you were so far sighted as to plant all those 13 colonies?

Jeff

Comment

• Hey... stop complaining... we HAVE to take all credit... I've told you before that's how AMERICA rolls

not our fault y'all can't do nuttin without the US of A....USA USA USA

Steadmund Brand

P.S any special gifts for my ladies....other then just showing up like the movie heros we are??
      "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

• Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post
        Hey... stop complaining... we HAVE to take all credit... I've told you before that's how AMERICA rolls

not our fault y'all can't do nuttin without the US of A....USA USA USA

Steadmund Brand

P.S any special gifts for my ladies....other then just showing up like the movie heros we are??
        Peanut Butter flavour M&M's please Steadmund, we can't get them here & I'm totally addicted...
        Amanda

Comment

• Originally posted by Mayerling View Post
          Thinking about it, aren't you glad you were so far sighted as to plant all those 13 colonies?

Jeff
          Yes the good and pious were sent to the new world the undesirables were sent down under.
          Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

The yfront theory is still in the very early stages at the moment I've had some people who have openly accused me of fakery they will eat their words just as soon as I make up the conclusive scientific results .
            Watch out Pinky or someone might get a whiff of your Y fronts 9and 127 year old undies aren't that hard to whiff) and the headlines will be

Sgt Pinky's Smelly Y fronts Banned.
            G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Oh I forgot all about the junk food! If we are mentioning world war 2 it's probley best not to mention anything about the Italians or the French people will start posting silly immature comments if we do so best play safe.
              Don't mention the War.

I did but I think I got away with it.
              G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Yes the good and pious were sent to the new world the undesirables were sent down under.
                But you all want to come here anyway mmmmmmmmm.
                G U T

Comment

• Originally posted by Amanda View Post
                  Peanut Butter flavour M&M's please Steadmund, we can't get them here & I'm totally addicted...
                  Amanda
                  M&M's my way into your heart my dear....all you can eat and more.....but keep your hands of my black jelly beans....

GUT....I just want to go there for football....real football....and maybe some nobbys nuts ( do they still have those?)....

And Pinky....where are these Y fronts.....I'll scrounge up a do it yourself DNA kit and we can link them to Bigfoot.....best seller for sure!!!
                  "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

• Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post
                    M&M's my way into your heart my dear....all you can eat and more.....but keep your hands of my black jelly beans....

GUT....I just want to go there for football....real football....and maybe some nobbys nuts ( do they still have those?)....

And Pinky....where are these Y fronts.....I'll scrounge up a do it yourself DNA kit and we can link them to Bigfoot.....best seller for sure!!!
                    They are still undergoing vigorous yes vigorous testing and once I have slipped the scientists involved a few quid I will be releasing the results via my book and I will be able to hold my head high because I have acted with absolute integrity .
                    Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• So there is a board that's playful. Just when I was starting to think y'all were soooo very serious, well-bred, wel-educated. I give you the bred & educated..now I know there's playtime. Just one thing, I'm from the Deep South. New Orleans, actually, so I don't do the Yank thing. Or gringa, since I'm a Spaniard as well. Do I have to show any stinkin badges? Thanks for a most enjoyable hour. I shall go back & read more after some wine.
                      From Voltaire writing in Diderot's Encyclopédie:
                      "One demands of modern historians more details, better ascertained facts, precise dates, , more attention to customs, laws, commerce, agriculture, population."

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosemary View Post
                        So there is a board that's playful. Just when I was starting to think y'all were soooo very serious, well-bred, wel-educated. I give you the bred & educated..now I know there's playtime. Just one thing, I'm from the Deep South. New Orleans, actually, so I don't do the Yank thing. Or gringa, since I'm a Spaniard as well. Do I have to show any stinkin badges? Thanks for a most enjoyable hour. I shall go back & read more after some wine.
                        Welcome Rosemary.

You have now found where the serious thinking gets done.

Just a word of warning though...

Steady is one of your lot but really wants to be an Aussie.

Pinks has a pair of smelly undies he wants to tie to bigfoot.

Amanda has it bad for Steady cause he gives her things like stockings and chocolates.

GUT is the only sensible one of the lot.

Now what sort of wine are we talking about?
                        G U T

Comment

• Pink et al I'm out. I did a long stretch in

You can be out too, I have a free brochure how
                          Sink the Bismark

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
                            But you all want to come here anyway mmmmmmmmm.
                            Because you have all the fun!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Corduroy View Post
                              Pink et al I'm out. I did a long stretch in

You can be out too, I have a free brochure how
                              It's not a cult is it.
                              G U T

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosemary View Post
                                So there is a board that's playful. Just when I was starting to think y'all were soooo very serious, well-bred, wel-educated. I give you the bred & educated..now I know there's playtime. Just one thing, I'm from the Deep South. New Orleans, actually, so I don't do the Yank thing. Or gringa, since I'm a Spaniard as well. Do I have to show any stinkin badges? Thanks for a most enjoyable hour. I shall go back & read more after some wine.
                                Forgot to say

Pub Talk

is my fav place on casebook.

It is threads like this you meet the people behind the posts.
                                G U T

Comment

Working...
                                X