for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for sale

I'm putting the wife up for sale if anyone's interested I will consider ANY sensible offer this is strictly on a sold as seen bases with no refunds.
    Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
    I'm putting the wife up for sale if anyone's interested I will consider ANY sensible offer this is strictly on a sold as seen bases with no refunds.
    Only in Lancashire would you attempt to sell your wife on a Jack the Ripper enthusiasts message board.

Your best bet's to take the lass down the market, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Fleetwood Mac View Post
      Only in Lancashire would you attempt to sell your wife on a Jack the Ripper enthusiasts message board.

Your best bet's to take the lass down the market, mate.
      Cheers thanks for the advice forgot to mention I'm prepared to swap her for a goat
      Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

G'day Pinkmoon

For goodness sake don't accept the beans again.
        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

I would like a return to the old days when you could bung the witchfinder General a few quid and he would do you a favour.

Comment

Cheers thanks for the advice forgot to mention I'm prepared to swap her for a goat
            Can she cook, clean and serve beer?

Comment

Originally posted by Fleetwood Mac View Post
              Can she cook, clean and serve beer?
              Yes to all the above only one snag SHE WON'T EVER SHUT UP.

Comment

No chance.

Comment

I'd consider taking her off your hands, but then I'd have two

Mother

In

Laws
                  G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Where does she come from, can she serve a pint with a decent head, and does she have half decent tits?

All the best

Dave

PS I'm not really interested in the tits at all but only mentioned them so as to appear a littlle more macho...

Comment

Originally posted by Cogidubnus View Post
                      Where does she come from, can she serve a pint with a decent head, and does she have half decent tits?

All the best

Dave

PS I'm not really interested in the tits at all but only mentioned them so as to appear a littlle more macho...
                      I don't know where she comes from I won her in a raffle she wasn't even first prize.

Comment

I don't know where she comes from I won her in a raffle
                        Sounds like you got the booby prize.
                        G U T

Comment

Sounds like you got the booby prize.
                          Only if she has half decent tits...but we've been there already...

Comment

But Pinkmoon will not discuss that issue.

BTW with all the words we can't use here how come you can use tits.
                            G U T

Comment

BTW with all the words we can't use here how come you can use tits.
                              Because of the very pretty birdies (both Blue and Great in variety) we have here and you haven't!

All the best

Dave

Comment

Working...
                              X