for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cogidubnus View Post
    Because of the very pretty birdies (both Blue and Great in variety) we have here and you haven't!

All the best

Dave
    No we have blue tits here and red in summer.

I wasn't allowed post and the c0ck crew a third time.
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

$50 shipped.
      ~ All perils, specially malignant, are recurrent - Thomas De Quincey ~

Comment

Bloody hell Boris...do you want to make an offer for mine too? (Or was your offer $50 for the two, in which case I formally accept half for mine)...don't worry about shipping...the cow can wallk...

All the best

Dave

Comment

Bloody hell Boris...do you want to make an offer for mine too? (Or was your offer $50 for the two, in which case I formally accept half for mine)...don't worry about shipping...the cow can wallk...

All the best

Dave
          I could make it 3 for $50 but mine would have to swim so delivery would be slightly delayed.
          G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Because of the very pretty birdies (both Blue and Great in variety) we have here and you haven't!

All the best

Dave
            What about the shag and the much forgotten about swallow.
            Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

What about them...it's been years...

Disgruntled

Dave

Comment

What about them...it's been years...

Disgruntled

Dave
                Maybe even decades, not sure I even remember what they are.
                G U T

Comment

Sometimes I feel I'm eavesdropping on The Jolly Boys annual outing to Margate.

Carol

Comment

Originally posted by Carol View Post
                    Sometimes I feel I'm eavesdropping on The Jolly Boys annual outing to Margate.

Carol
                    You quite possibly are Caz...but why no offer to help me reform?

All the best

Dave

PS Pleas that I'm beyond help will not be accepted!

Comment

You quite possibly are Caz...but why no offer to help me reform?

All the best

Dave

PS Pleas that I'm beyond help will not be accepted!
                      Hi Dave,

I haven't been called Caz for more years than I care to remember! Actually I was going to use it for my 'nom de plume' when I first joined Casebook but I discovered some posh lady was already using it.

I've given up trying to reform people. I've tried in the past to reform my husband but after 39 years of marriage I decided to give up. He hasn't changed ONE BIT since we tied the knot. Mind you, he's 100% Swedish Viking. I don't think anyone has ever managed to reform that lot.

Carol
                      Last edited by Carol; 07-20-2014, 08:38 AM. Reason: Spelling mistook

Comment

Originally posted by Carol View Post
                        I haven't been called Caz for more years than I care to remember! Actually I was going to use it for my 'nom de plume' when I first joined Casebook but I discovered some posh lady was already using it.
                        Really, Carol? Show me where this posh tart is and I'll punch her lights out for you.

Love,

Common as Muck Caz
                        XXX
                        "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
                          Cheers thanks for the advice forgot to mention I'm prepared to swap her for a goat
                          Originally posted by Fleetwood Mac View Post
                          Can she cook, clean and serve beer?
                          Bit much to expect a goat to do all that, FM. Mine won't even do the washing up, the lazy old nanny. Just bleats all day about being at the end of her tether.

Mind you, she's a great lawn mower.

Love,

Caz
                          X
                          "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

Originally posted by caz View Post
                            Bit much to expect a goat to do all that, FM. Mine won't even do the washing up, the lazy old nanny. Just bleats all day about being at the end of her tether.

Mind you, she's a great lawn mower.

Love,

Caz
                            X
                            Typical female, bleating about being tied up.
                            G U T

Comment

Originally posted by caz View Post
                              Really, Carol? Show me where this posh tart is and I'll punch her lights out for you.

Love,

Common as Muck Caz
                              XXX
                              Hi caz, I think you are very upmarket did you not state the other day that you never leave home without your knickers!
                              Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Still not had any firm offers so if you are all to shy you are welcome to send me a personal message instead.I don't want to sound to pushy but I need this transaction wrapped up by September at the latest.

Comment

Working...
                                X