Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People wonder why I’m so pessimistic? Look at these louts attacking police officers and punching a female police officer in the face. Yet people only appear to be concerned with the arrest. The police went a bit over-the-top. I’d say “so what.” Some officer will probably lose his job and they will get away with a slapped wrist. The guy that punched the female police officer should get 10 years. We’ll end up with no police force because who will want to join and take up a job where they get zero support and criticism for every minor transgression.

We have riots on the street and the police attacked for events that occurred in Bangladesh. We have the Roma riots because kids were being protected. Machete gangland fights on the streets of Southend and elsewhere. Hamas supporters making London a no-go area for Jews. Starmer will act against the EDL (which he should do of course)and such groups (but only if they’re far right of course) but others get a free pass.

Start saving up people and pick the country that you want to emigrate to.
    Last edited by Herlock Sholmes; 08-02-2024, 05:17 PM.
    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

• Quite so, and it was obvious to me the piece that was first released was intended to cause trouble - "oh look, police brutality!"
      Anyone with half a brain could tell it was edited for incendiary purposes. Not that kicking a person in the head while he's face down on the floor is acceptable, it isn't, but there was obviously more to that story.

As it turns out those two Muslims were involved in five disruptions that day.
      1 - They had caused an uproar on the plane causing the stewardesses to report their aggravation.
      2 - then they caused trouble at a fast-food outlet within the airport.
      3 - another disruption elsewhere within the airport.
      4 - Police arrive to respond to the violence of those two Muslims, and were viciously attacked while investigating the cause.
      5 - One Muslim was tazered and received a kick to the head.

Those two savages who think they were above the law are now in custody, but have they been charged yet?
      Why the delay?
      The police wasted no time in charging the officer.
      Regards, Jon S.

Comment

• Oh, and one sideline issue not directly to do with the election or repercussions of such, is to correct some reports I see published by the corrupt wokish media.
        Tommy Robinson has NOT fled the country.
        He is NOT avoiding an appearance in court.

Tommy Robinson was NOT arrested for terrorism, he was arrested under the terrorist act, which is not the same thing.
        He was told by an arresting officer that they know he has done nothing wrong.
        The Act 2020 can be used on anyone at anytime regardless where you are, or what you are doing.
        The act enables authorities to investigate everything about a person, and staying silent, not answering questions, is a criminal offense.
        You can be held for as long as 14 days under this act.

He was not charged under the act, he was charged in a civil matter.
        Which is why his presence was not required at the court, which enabled Robinson to return HOME to join his family in Spain.

Yes, the lying wokist media did not tell you that, I'll bet.
        I'll bet they also didn't tell you the court date for which he was charged is not until October.

Naturally, they have to twist the truth, otherwise he might not sound like such a bad person.

Just to set the record straight for those whose access to the real world is limited.
        Regards, Jon S.

Comment

• Our Children weep
          In our Streets the adults meet
          My City burned last night

Insults thrown
          Sticks and stones
          My city burned last night

Politician Lies
          Helicopter flies

Riot gear horses charge
          Shouts of Tommy & Farage

Mosque Surrounded
          Pavements pounded

Shields stand firm
          overturned cars burn

The morning come clean-up starts
          People speaking from the heart
          My city burned last night​

Comment

• For those not in United Kingdom, some background:

Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
            ---------------
            Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
            ---------------

Comment

• Today, I actually saw Protestants arm in arm with Catholics in Belfast. If you grew up in the 70's in the UK you would know what an unlikely sight that could ever be.
              Yet, people are setting aside old rivalries, these protests are bringing the country together.

Geddy, I like your talent.
              Regards, Jon S.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
                For those not in United Kingdom, some background:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2024..._Kingdom_riots
                No Police station was set on fire in Sunderland it was the CAB next door. Funny this article seems to be rather one sided. It does not mention the heavily armed gangs of Muslims looking for 'a peaceful' protest in Blackburn and Stoke. It seems not to mention the Police asking them nicely to leave their weapons at the Mosque instead of arresting them, it seems not to mention the horrific attacks in Stoke which I witnessed live on YouTube when a man was left with serious head injuries from a hammer.

I can't see any mention of the arrest and charging of three Muslims who horrifically attacked Police in Manchester Airport. It fails to mention the EDL have not existed for approx tens years.

Yes of course there were a lot of white and Muslim thugs out 'protesting' over the last few days, however I feel it's one-sided articles like this and biased reporting on the BBC and Sky etc which is making it worse. Of course there is the problem with the horrible catch phrase going around of what seems to be 'two-tier' Policing. I fear it's going to get worse before it gets better

Comment

• So Starmer is planning to flee the country?

I wonder if he will have his weekly interview with the King before going on holiday, or is he trying to avoid the meeting?

"What have you done to my realm, Starmer?"

The last time a king removed a Prime Minister was in 1834.
                  If this unrest continues, perhaps the next time will be 2024?
                  Regards, Jon S.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
                      People wonder why I’m so pessimistic? Look at these louts attacking police officers and punching a female police officer in the face.
                      Did you see them yesterday paraded in front of the BBC cameras with their lawyer. Not one mention of them attacking the Police. Plus it's clear from the video the son caught the mother in the face to cause the black eye. The Police never touched her. And they wonder why folk here are miffed...

Comment

• Originally posted by Geddy2112 View Post

Did you see them yesterday paraded in front of the BBC cameras with their lawyer. Not one mention of them attacking the Police. Plus it's clear from the video the son caught the mother in the face to cause the black eye. The Police never touched her. And they wonder why folk here are miffed...
                        It’s easy to see where the claims of two tier policing come from Geddy. I don’t excuse any thugs rioting in the street, setting fire to hotels with people inside, attacking and beating people, looting, vandalising property or attacking police officers. As long as all face justice and criticism in the media but this doesn’t appear to be the case. These are terrible times Geddy but I can’t help thinking that if government had actually listened to the people who put them into office and addressed their genuine concerns we might not have reached this point. Again, just to be clear to all, I’m not making excuses for violence…..from anyone.
                        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

It’s easy to see where the claims of two tier policing come from Geddy. I don’t excuse any thugs rioting in the street, setting fire to hotels with people inside, attacking and beating people, looting, vandalising property or attacking police officers. As long as all face justice and criticism in the media but this doesn’t appear to be the case. These are terrible times Geddy but I can’t help thinking that if government had actually listened to the people who put them into office and addressed their genuine concerns we might not have reached this point. Again, just to be clear to all, I’m not making excuses for violence…..from anyone.
                          Absolutely and I am not either, however it appears on the surface the 'protests/riots' seem to have followed the narrative in this thread. The terms far right, Nazi, racist, Islamophobic being falsely banded about. The double standards of the Police, Media and of course the Government. There is a bigger picture here but in general all I'm seeing is a huge number of people on social media being 'hoodwinked.' They are being force fed a narrative from the Media and Government and taking that as Gospel - falling into the very trap the Government wish them to do.
                          The Muslim gangs around Hull, Stoke and Birmingham. Carrying weapons, nothing done. Attacking Sky News Vans and Pubs, nothing done. The Police ACTUALLY asking the gangs to leave their weapons in the Mosque but NOT arresting them for having weapons. It's shocking and no wonder people are miffed. But yes violence is not the answer. However the alternative which is discussion about the problem is never going to happen when Starmer refuses to believe there is one and just calls people far right thugs instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wickerman View Post
                            Quite so, and it was obvious to me the piece that was first released was intended to cause trouble - "oh look, police brutality!"
                            Anyone with half a brain could tell it was edited for incendiary purposes. Not that kicking a person in the head while he's face down on the floor is acceptable, it isn't,
                            You can say that again. I'm not sure if you are aware that kicking someone to the head can potentially kill that person or inflict life-changing injuries? Of course you are. But in this context, you prefer to downgrade it to "not acceptable". Might as well say "It's just not cricket", right?

Originally posted by Wickerman View Post
                            As it turns out those two Muslims were involved in five disruptions that day.
                            1 - They had caused an uproar on the plane causing the stewardesses to report their aggravation.
                            2 - then they caused trouble at a fast-food outlet within the airport.
                            3 - another disruption elsewhere within the airport.
                            So far, you are describing to me the average arrival of an easyjet flight from Ibiza. I wonder where this is going....

4 - Police arrive to respond to the violence of those two Muslims, and were viciously attacked while investigating the cause.
                            5 - One Muslim was tazered and received a kick to the head.
                            Ah. "Muslims"! I see. I guess that changes everything.
                            Those two savages who think they were above the law are now in custody, but have they been charged yet?
                            Why the delay?
                            The police wasted no time in charging the officer.
                            You are asking questions that have already been answered in the article that Herlock posted: "and four men were arrested, who have since been released on bail." So they were charged (with something) and then they were released ON BAIL. You can't be bailed if you have not been charged with something.

But I guess that insinuating there is another police cover-up sounds more salatious and provides more justification (to whom?) for throwing bricks at police officers and seting fire to police vans.

Oh, and one sideline issue not directly to do with the election or repercussions of such, is to correct some reports I see published by the corrupt wokish media.
                            Your brain is well and truly fried, but please carry on...

Tommy Robinson has NOT fled the country.
                            Yes he has: "A senior judge has issued an arrest warrant for far-right campaigner Stephen Yaxley-Lennon - better known by his alias Tommy Robinson - after learning he has left the country on the eve of a major legal case against him." https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cjerxd00rlxo

and the Solicitor General is quoted as saying that "Robinson is not within the jurisdiction of the UK" and had returned to the UK "with the purpose of publishing the film" before leaving the country again "to put himself beyond the reach of this court's jurisdiction"." https://news.sky.com/story/arrest-wa...aring-13186872

He is NOT avoiding an appearance in court.
                            At the hearing on Monday, Mr Payter said: "We understand he failed to co-operate with a port stop and search. "The implication is he was attempting to leave the country and therefore was not intending to attend this hearing this morning."

So, Wicker, what is YOUR source on your suggestion that Tony "two-names" Robinson had in fact NOT left thr country? remember that made-up sources don't count.

Tommy Robinson was NOT arrested for terrorism, he was arrested under the terrorist act, which is not the same thing.
                            The Woke corrupt BBC article clearly states exactly that. Perhaps you did not read the article thoroughly: "On Sunday, the founder of the English Defence League went to the Channel Tunnel terminal at Folkestone, where police officers stopped him under counter-terrorism powers."

​He was told by an arresting officer that they know he has done nothing wrong.
                            This doesn't even pass the most basic sniff-test and this is a pretty sweeping statement for an arresting officer to make and I'm willing to bet good moneyh that this is the type of phrase that officers will not use under any circumstances.

Yes, the lying wokist media did not tell you that, I'll bet.
                            I'll bet they also didn't tell you the court date for which he was charged is not until October.​
                            yes they did: "Mr Justice Johnson said he was "entirely satisfied" the hearing could proceed in Robinson's absence, telling the court a further hearing in the case is expected to be held in October."

Naturally, they have to twist the truth, otherwise he might not sound like such a bad person. Just to set the record straight for those whose access to the real world is limited.
                            Your access to a pair of reading glasses appears to be limited because most of the issues that you complain were "withheld by the corrupt woke media" was in fact in there. And they don't need this particular episode to make him look like a bad person, for that, they just print his rap-sheet:

" Tommy Robinson's key convictions and other findings

2005: Jailed for assault occasioning actual bodily harm (12 months)

2011: Community order for football brawl (12 months)

2013: Travelling on another man's passport to the USA (jailed for 10 months)

2014: Mortgage fraud (jailed for 18 months)

May 2017: Contempt of Court finding, three months jail suspended for 18 months

July 2019: Jailed for nine months for interfering with a grooming gang trial in Leeds.

July 2021: Loses defamation case and ordered to pay Syrian refugee £100,000

July 2024: Fails to attend Contempt of Court hearing for allegedly repeating false claims about the refugee

Other offences: Possession of drugs, threatening behaviour and breach of court order​"​

Originally posted by Geddy2112 View Post
                            No Police station was set on fire in Sunderland it was the CAB next door.
                            So they firebombed the Citizens Advice Bureau, which is in the same hysical building as the police station. And as a result of the fire damage, the police station is now closed. By Wickerman's own definition, it has been destroyed because it can no longer fulfil its primary function.​ So after the rioters have attacked police up and down the country, the arrived in front of a police station in Sunderland and said "hey, let's burn down the Citizens Advice Bureau". Right? This must be exactly how it happened.

I can't see any mention of the arrest and charging of three Muslims who horrifically attacked Police in Manchester Airport
                            because A) this was a separate incident and B) your comment is an excrutiatingly lame attempt of "bothsideism". There have been 400 arrests in connection to the weeklong riots in the UK and you are complaining about THREE (!!!) from an unrelated incident being omitted in the article? There simply is no equialence here.

It does not mention the heavily armed gangs of Muslims looking for 'a peaceful' protest in Blackburn and Stoke.
                            What were they "protesting", or possibly "protecting? Also, what is your definition of "heavily armed"? You don't state that they had contributed to the rioting (if they have, please provide the source) so there is no need for the article to mention them.

It fails to mention the EDL have not existed for approx tens years.
                            What? How is this even relevant?

Yes of course there were a lot of white and Muslim thugs out 'protesting' over the last few days.
                            No. there have been no "Muslim Thugs out protesting", there have been white thugs, nationalists and Nazi fanboys attacking and attempting to murder anyone who has brown skin.

So Starmer is planning to flee the country?
                            Where the hell did you get that idea from? Or are you just "asking questions"? Perhaps it's a fever-dream of yours?

I wonder if he will have his weekly interview with the King before going on holiday, or is he trying to avoid the meeting?
                            "What have you done to my realm, Starmer?"

The last time a king removed a Prime Minister was in 1834.
                            If this unrest continues, perhaps the next time will be 2024?
                            Ah, I get it. It's an attempt to insert a comedic element intio the current situation. Even though it is of course completely absurd. You do realise that Starmer has been PM for a litle more than 14 days and the the reason why all those little Nazis' life a s**t is because of 14 years of austerity?

The Police never touched her. And they wonder why folk here are miffed...
                            are you referring to the person that had his/her head kicked while on the ground? Or are you referring to a different incident? If this is yet another incident or "muslim thuggery" you are complaining about, then I raise your incident by several hundred incedents of GBH and criminal damage that occured over the last week.

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
                            It’s easy to see where the claims of two tier policing come from Geddy.​
                            No it's not. What is he complaint here? that they did a presser? They were charged remember? Did you want them execued on the spot so that they would have been unable to do the presser? Everytime I see a supposed example of "two-tier justice system", it turns out to be a joke or it involves imaginary laws that "muslims" were supporsed to have broken. We still don't know why the authorities should be looking into supermarkets making choices on their meat-supply.

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
                            rioting in the street, setting fire to hotels with people inside, attacking and beating people, looting, vandalising property or attacking police officers.
                            Damn right Herlock, this is exactly what is happening on UK streets in 2024. But it's not that these are Muslims and illegal immigrants that are rioting which Wicker and some others spent the first 40 pages of this thread reporting from the rest of Europe about. It's the fever-dream aryans that are destroying the country, and THAT is such a funny irony, don't you think?

The terms far right, Nazi, racist, Islamophobic being falsely banded about.
                            So explain this to me please: Immediately after the three girls were killed, some website posts that this was done by a Muslim who just came off the boat, then travelled from Dover to Stockport (!!!) to enter a dance class and start stabbing young children.

This wa a lie. everything that is happening now is predicated on a lie. But I guess this doesnlt matter to you now becasue you have the war you were aways longing for. Just like Putin said "we have no intention to invade Ukraine", which wa also a lie. Or when the german Army took a Polish radio station in the early hours of 01 SEPT 1939 and shoot some light artillery back into Germany, it was all a lie to kick something off. And the lie no longer matters, right? Becasue you have no problem being lied to again and again and it gives you that Oh-so-fuzzy feeling..

Fast worward a day or two later when it was revealed that the suspect was born in Cardiff and had a Christian upbringing, the mob did not say "hey, let's now burn down the church" but they continued with attacks on Mosques. Remember they are attacking Mosques based on a lie.

Explain to me in convinving detail how this is NOT islamophobic please.

Conclusion:
                            I have to say, page 46 of this thread has easily been the most disappointing garbage I have seen on casebook and yes, I have read the entire Diary thread. Basically every single post contains insane amounts of false information, half-truths, untruths and on to of that, your gloating of the current situation is greatly misplaced, gentlemen. You are all part of the oxygen that keeps this particular dumpster-fire going. You all need to look deep, deep in the mirror and stop clappng like seals whenever Farage, Braverman and Robinson throw you some fish.

I could go on, but a BS avalanche such as this one is exhausting.
                            Last edited by Svensson; 08-07-2024, 04:57 PM.

Comment

• This thread can’t actually get anywhere so which is why there’s no point in continuing. All that we’re getting is exactly the thing that has been at the root cause of any of the terrible things that are happening now…..a mass turning of the communal ‘blind eye.’ For years problems have been pointed out time and time again. Real problems, not invented ones; problems that have real impacts on the lives of everyday people. The people of this country have spoken out about their concerns but they have been completely and cynically ignored by the government and by the woke media. Anyone, and I do mean anyone, could see that a powder keg was being loaded up. All that it took was one horrible incident and one online lie. This could all have been avoided if certain sections of our society weren’t such abject cowards that they continually turned away and stuck their fingers in their ears. The ‘you can’t say that’ brigade. Those that believe that certain sections of society should be exempt from criticism. That it’s better not to criticise a minority and avoid name-calling and so not risk exclusion, loss of a means of earning a living or having your name dragged through the mud by people who simply want to make themselves feel better.

And before anyone says it…I am not excusing the actions that we see on our streets. The morons that set fire to a building knowing that there were people inside; families with children, should be charged with attempted murder and get 10 years. These type of actions are abhorrent and cannot be defended under any circumstances. But when there are such emotive issues going on, when a people feel that they have been ignored and sidelined, when they see their NHS on its knees, when they see a housing shortage, when they see endless austerity and cuts and prices rising so that they work and still have to rely on food banks and then….they see a government happily calling to people of other countries “hey, why don’t you come and live here, we’ll help you. We’ll stick you in a hotel for the time being. We’ll give you money, find you work, give you access to our NHS.” And there’s all the other issues like ‘no go areas,’ like Sharia Courts, like the rape gangs, like terrorist supporters openly demonstrating in the streets, like Roma shoplifting gangs with nothing done and on and on it goes. For Christ’s sake…you hardly have to be Peter Hitchens to spot a potential problem.

What the hell did anyone think that the average people of this country might think? Did it never occur to anyone “hey, perhaps this might upset the natives?” And when those natives complained it was “ah they don’t really mean it. It’s just a few racists stirring the pot.” Well people have got angry and yes of course the racist element has joined in and yes the ‘football thug’ element has joined in too.

Problems will never, ever be solved if we only look at things from one side. Which is what as happened in the past with the terrible results that we’re witnessing. For me it’s not a left/right thing. It’s a culture thing. It’s about the fact that the most important thing in the world appears to be that you are with the ‘in crowd.’ And that every issue is only looked at as long as your opinion falls within the thinking of that ‘in crowd.’ Until that changes, which requires courage, we will keep repeating the same tragic mistakes.
                              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• All correct of course. The similarities between the U.K and U.S should raise genuine concerns. Will we see the same things happen in the months and years to come now that 10 million plus illegal immigrants have crossed the border?
                                Who knows, maybe someone can stop this from happening .JMO
                                'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

Working...
                                X