• Show
Clear All

• Riiight

F**kwits
    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

He's not the Messiah! He just a naughty boy!

Comment

Low-hanging fruit.

Punch up, not down.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry D View Post

Low-hanging fruit.

Punch up, not down.
          LOL....when these fruits are shaping policy in your country and mine and their blinkered dumbassery is actually shaping the political climate, it's beyond hypocritical for you to suddenly clutch your pearls and demand decency. They aren't low hanging fruit. They are a political organization that's aiming to take over one of the most powerful nations in the world, and they are, to a large extent succeeding. It's not punching down. It's punching exactly what and where needs to be punched, because it's emblematic of what's wrong with this country and yours. Stupid dimwitted morons thinking they've got god and country on their side when they couldn't find a rational thought if their idiotic life depended on it. And with Covid, and everything else going on in the world, it actually does.

Let all Oz be agreed;
          I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

Originally posted by Ally View Post

LOL....when these fruits are shaping policy in your country and mine and their blinkered dumbassery is actually shaping the political climate, it's beyond hypocritical for you to suddenly clutch your pearls and demand decency. They aren't low hanging fruit. They are a political organization that's aiming to take over one of the most powerful nations in the world, and they are, to a large extent succeeding. It's not punching down. It's punching exactly what and where needs to be punched, because it's emblematic of what's wrong with this country and yours. Stupid dimwitted morons thinking they've got god and country on their side when they couldn't find a rational thought if their idiotic life depended on it. And with Covid, and everything else going on in the world, it actually does.
            Trump has been out of office for almost a year now. Time to move on and stop blaming fringe groups for "shaping the political climate".

The people featured in that tweet are nothing more than an easy punching bag.

Comment

Trump is running again in 2024. That's literally what those signs were for. And I do love how all of a sudden Right-wingers are saying how Trump's been out of office for a whole year, time to move on, when they were still bitching about Hillary Clinton (who never was in office) and Obama for the entirety of Trump's four year presidency. Quite amazing one doesn't choke on the immense hypocrisy of it all. Oh but wait, that's the play always isn't it? Do what we say, not what we do, right?

Let all Oz be agreed;

Comment

Trump was better than the self-shitting dotard we have in office now. TDS aside, you can't deny it. Biden is a catastrophe.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Boodles View Post
                  Trump was better than the self-shitting dotard we have in office now. TDS aside, you can't deny it. Biden is a catastrophe.
                  Very good. I had a good laugh at this one.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	C72A1847-8BE7-4090-8724-B39344119B9A.jpeg
Views:	588
Size:	68.0 KB
ID:	772865

Comment

Trump is running again in 2024. That's literally what those signs were for. And I do love how all of a sudden Right-wingers are saying how Trump's been out of office for a whole year, time to move on, when they were still bitching about Hillary Clinton (who never was in office) and Obama for the entirety of Trump's four year presidency. Quite amazing one doesn't choke on the immense hypocrisy of it all. Oh but wait, that's the play always isn't it? Do what we say, not what we do, right?
                    Well, that is my point, Ally. The hypocrisy of it all.

The same people with Trump Derangement Syndrome were backers of Hillary Clinton, a warmongering liar from one of the dirtiest families ever to take the political stage.

The same people up in arms about Trump cultists were strangely quiet when BLM & Antifa were destroying people's livelihoods and spreading chaos.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry D View Post

Well, that is my point, Ally. The hypocrisy of it all.

The same people with Trump Derangement Syndrome were backers of Hillary Clinton, a warmongering liar from one of the dirtiest families ever to take the political stage.
                      What absolute horseshit. Do you actually get your news from any place other than Crackpot Central?

The same people up in arms about Trump cultists were strangely quiet when BLM & Antifa were destroying people's livelihoods and spreading chaos.
                      No they weren't. Nobody was quiet, when riots were happening. But the same people who were screaming about BLM kneeling in protest at a football game are strangely quiet over Trump****ers who ACTUALLY attempted an insurrection and literally **** IN THE HALLS OF AMERICAN DEMOCRACY while killing police officers after screaming about Blue Lives Matter for four years.

Yeah, let's talk about the hypocrisy of it all. Nobody on the left thought that the riots were the way to solve the problems. But unlike pansy trumpers, BLM people were protesting actual injustices -- being murdered by state agents. They had a right to protest...not riot, but protest. The Trumpers have no excuse except they lost, and just aren't big enough to take it.

But anyway, you're clearly not living in the same reality as you know... reality, so I'll leave you to your seething crackpottery. Enjoy the decline of civilization and liberals ending the world as you know it, where white dudes got to oppress anyone they wanted and nobody got to complain. So unfair what's happening now. Poor you.

Let all Oz be agreed;

Comment

Yeah, let's talk about the hypocrisy of it all. Nobody on the left thought that the riots were the way to solve the problems. But unlike pansy trumpers, BLM people were protesting actual injustices -- being murdered by state agents. They had a right to protest...not riot, but protest. The Trumpers have no excuse except they lost, and just aren't big enough to take it.
                        They might not have condoned it (plenty did btw) but they did very little to condemn it. Unless this counts:

People are all for riots, protests and destruction when it suits their political point of view.

And funny how all those moralizing about lockdowns and social distancing had nothing to say about the protestors & rioters swarming together en masse during the height of the pandemic. Herd immunity I guess!

Enjoy the decline of civilization and liberals ending the world as you know it, where white dudes got to oppress anyone they wanted and nobody got to complain. So unfair what's happening now. Poor you.
                        And there we have it, folks. Didn't take you long to turn borderline hysteric.

I'll leave it to hang like a bad smell.

Comment

LOL, I do love how someone who is railing on about Hillary Clinton being some massive crime syndicate overlord and talking about people with "Trump Derangement Syndrome" calls someone else a "borderline hysteric" with a complete lack of irony. I mean... the self-awareness is staggering, isn't it? Too cute.

Possibly you're smelling things because you've had your head lodged up your hindquarters for so long, you haven't had a whiff of fresh air in ages. You should give it a try. Hypoxia's no joke and I'm not sure you can afford anymore neural necrosis. I doubt you've got much left to lose. Especially when you consider research has shown that conservatives tend to be cognitively lacking to start with, you're already operating at a significant deficit.

Let all Oz be agreed;

Comment

LOL, I do love how someone who is railing on about Hillary Clinton being some massive crime syndicate overlord and talking about people with "Trump Derangement Syndrome" calls someone else a "borderline hysteric" with a complete lack of irony. I mean... the self-awareness is staggering, isn't it? Too cute..
                            Apparently I'm not living in the real world because I claim Hillary Clinton is a "warmongering liar"

From Haiti to Syria, the Democratic candidate’s long record suggests she’s looking forward to being a war president on day one.

Presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump wasted no time punching back the day after Hillary Clinton listed in detail

Antikrieg TV - 2008 - Hillary Clinton: “I want the Iranians to know, that if I’m the president, we will attack Iran”says U.S. could "totally obliterate" Iran...

Comment

Oh he's throwing the youtube links out of his pram!! Now we're in for it. They're so cute when they go on one of their little rants about the liberal conspiracies and the pizza parlors and the Benghazis, all while pretending their guy isn't a thousand times worse and most of what's accused about him has the inconvenience of being totally true. Well except for that pee pee tape. That's one thing not even Melania thinks he'd do. But I do love having a former President of the United states who stands up in front of statesmen and dignitaries and proudly announces that he absolutely would not allow prostitutes to pee him on him for sanitary reasons. Because that's the kind of dignified, moral leadership I'm looking for. Pure class. A shining example of far right values and a leadership example to admire. I really do see what someone like you sees in him.

Let all Oz be agreed;

Comment

Working...
                              X