X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• c.d.
    replied
    Originally posted by Svensson View Post

sorry, did we get anywhere with this? I would hate this to be yet another fact-free discussion
    There are tons of sources, you just have to look....oh, wait....you said "medically accepted"...never mind.

Here in the U.S. we have an expression -- letting your mouth write a check your ass can't cash.

c.d.

Leave a comment:

• Svensson
    replied
    Originally posted by Svensson View Post

can you provide sources here?

Again, can you provide sources here or medically accepted studies?

cheers.
    sorry, did we get anywhere with this? I would hate this to be yet another fact-free discussion

Leave a comment:

• String
    replied
    Originally posted by Harry D View Post

And you're a real intellectual powerhouse. Big Pharma loves you.
    Without ‘Big Pharma’ my wife and I wouldn’t be alive. She’s diabetic amongst other things and I have epilepsy and high blood pressure. So whilst I don’t love ‘big Pharma’ I’m glad they are there.

Leave a comment:

• Varqm
    replied

I want to believe you.I'll believe you if you never visit a hospital again.There are a lot of things in there from Big Pharma you know.Along with HMO's they want your money.

Leave a comment:

• Svensson
    replied

I've lost count of the amount of people whose health has inexplicably nosedived since they took the vaccine. Some of the most vociferous critics of "anti-vaxxers" now admit they would've thought twice about taking it.
    can you provide sources here?

The vaccine has proven to be worthless, and you're better off taking your chances with the virus.
    ​​​​​
    Again, can you provide sources here or medically accepted studies?

cheers.

Leave a comment:

• Harry D
    replied
    Originally posted by String View Post

You’re a liar and an idiot.

Leave a comment:

• String
    replied

I've lost count of the amount of people whose health has inexplicably nosedived since they took the vaccine. Some of the most vociferous critics of "anti-vaxxers" now admit they would've thought twice about taking it.

The vaccine has proven to be worthless, and you're better off taking your chances with the virus. The vast majority of people who caught the virus didn't even require hospital admission. However, now millions of people's health has been jeopardised by an experimental vaccine with no legal course for being a human guinea pig.

You can keep taking shots at the Bible Belters if you want. They're low-hanging fruit and you obviously prefer to punch down.
    You’re a liar and an idiot.

Leave a comment:

• Harry D
    replied
    Originally posted by c.d. View Post

Please provide evidence, Harry, for your statement that vaccine "tub-thumpers" have changed their tune.

Yes, the vaccine was rushed but there is absolutely zero evidence that standard protocols were not followed or that safety corners were cut.Yes, it is experimental because the world had not faced that virus before. So what?

As for religion, isn't it the anti-vaxxers that said God would protect them and that the vaccine was made from aborted fetuses and that it contained luciferase meaning that Satan was behind it? Talk about moral grandstanding.

c.d.

The vaccine has proven to be worthless, and you're better off taking your chances with the virus. The vast majority of people who caught the virus didn't even require hospital admission. However, now millions of people's health has been jeopardised by an experimental vaccine with no legal course for being a human guinea pig.

You can keep taking shots at the Bible Belters if you want. They're low-hanging fruit and you obviously prefer to punch down.

Leave a comment:

• Varqm
    replied
    Moronic.The vaccines helps you from dying from covid not contracting it. Millions and millions have taken it.I expect ant-vaxxers not to visit a hospital ever again otherwise their frauds.Science is a standard.
    As for religion what does it do to help people during the pandemic or any pandemic.Nothing.Just a bunch of words which is all they have.Its up to science again to rescue.like previous vaccines like polio smallpox.etc ,electricity,cars.computerd etc...

Leave a comment:

• c.d.
    replied

I've noticed that a lot of the original vaccine tub-thumpers have changed their tune. They can't say they weren't warned.

Disgusting behaviour to shame people into taking a rushed-out, experimental vaccine, but that's par for the course these days.

Religion might not be at the centre of our society anymore, but that moral grandstanding never left.
    Please provide evidence, Harry, for your statement that vaccine "tub-thumpers" have changed their tune.

Yes, the vaccine was rushed but there is absolutely zero evidence that standard protocols were not followed or that safety corners were cut.Yes, it is experimental because the world had not faced that virus before. So what?

As for religion, isn't it the anti-vaxxers that said God would protect them and that the vaccine was made from aborted fetuses and that it contained luciferase meaning that Satan was behind it? Talk about moral grandstanding.

c.d.

Leave a comment:

• Pcdunn
    replied
    I have been vaccinated twice with Moderna and twice boosterd.

I am in the rare American pool of "never caught COVID-19" (I tested myself twice with free at-home test kits sent out by my state)-- but medical experts say don't be so sure!

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/2022...-yet-wanna-bet

They think some people had very mild cases, or without any symptoms at all. I got those free test kits because I had gone to the movie theater in mid-March of this year, and got cold symptoms afterwards. The tests didn't offer a COVID-19 result. So that's... a relief?

I've sheltered at home most of the time, worn masks, stayed alone.
    And they still keep telling us about new variants.

Leave a comment:

• Harry D
    replied
    Originally posted by celee View Post
    I know feelings on this subject are bitter even hateful. So ,I do not venture back into the discussion to argue. I am just wondering has anyone's opinion changed about the vaccine because of any recent information they have read. I am not sure how accurate it is but a report, from England, claims that 9 out of every 10 new covid deaths are fully vaccinated. The fact checkers claim that the study is misleading because of England's high vaccination rate. Fair enough but the obvious questions is why is fully vaccinated people dying at such a high rate. What do some of you think about Dr. Brix saying she knew the vaccine would not prevent people from getting vivid?
    I've noticed that a lot of the original vaccine tub-thumpers have changed their tune. They can't say they weren't warned.

Disgusting behaviour to shame people into taking a rushed-out, experimental vaccine, but that's par for the course these days.

Religion might not be at the centre of our society anymore, but that moral grandstanding never left.

Leave a comment:

• Abby Normal
    replied
    what the hell is vivid? is that like virtual covid?

Leave a comment:

• c.d.
    replied
    What do some of you think about Dr. Brix saying she knew the vaccine would not prevent people from getting vivid?

I think her statement was taken out of context and anti-vaxxers are jumping on it. The vaccine will not prevent you from getting Covid just like a flu shot will not prevent you from getting the flu, taking birth control will not prevent you from getting pregnant and seat belts will not prevent you from getting injured in an accident. The purpose behind the shots was to lessen the chances of getting Covid and having a less severe reaction if you do.

c.d.

Leave a comment:

• celee
    replied
    Wow that is incredible England is down to only 1825 deaths a year? I guess the vaccines have beat vivid in England thanks for the explanation.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X