This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sherlock Houses View Post

I don't suppose it will be too long before a third, world famous artist [after Vincent and Walter] will be nominated by someone as being the ripper.
    Watch out for all those artists, they're a deadly breed !!
    I nominate Richard Dadd. Crazy, institutionalised, murdered his father. What more could you ask for? Admittedly, he died in 1886. But such trivial matters shouldn't get in the way of a good conspiracy
    Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Originally posted by Al Bundy's Eyes View Post

I nominate Richard Dadd. Crazy, institutionalised, murdered his father. What more could you ask for? Admittedly, he died in 1886. But such trivial matters shouldn't get in the way of a good conspiracy
      Dadd's dad dead ? Did doodling Dadd really do the deed ?
      Even though he died in 1886 he might have borrowed HG Wells's Time Machine and gone back to the future to become Jack.
      "A body of men, HOLDING THEMSELVES ACCOUNTABLE TO NOBODY, ought not to be trusted by anybody." --Thomas Paine ["Rights of Man"]

"Justice is an ideal which transcends the expedience of the State, or the sensitivities of Government officials, or private individuals. IT HAS TO BE PURSUED WHATEVER THE COST IN PEACE OF MIND TO THOSE CONCERNED." --'Justice of the Peace' [July 12th 1975]

Comment

Closing this thread.
        This will be the second thread in two weeks I've closed due to the same small group of posters.
        Infractions have been given.
        If there is a third thread I have to close due to you all... I'll start booting people off the boards.

JM
        Last edited by jmenges; 10-08-2019, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X