Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jack the ripper , the truth , from the spirit world .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pegasus View Post

You are an atheist and you believe I am wrong yet billions of people believe in a creative god there are religious buildings all over the world where people who believe in God go to visit them and pray so am I and those people wrong to have a belief in a creator god

in your great wisdom did you consider the fact that people were intelligent to believe in a creator god rather than deluded did you not think the abundance of complex life just came to be without a creative intelligence creating it I believe you like the sound of your own voice you were just the same as all the other people who attack me all have very big egos that write checks they can't cash
    Everyone is entitled to have a religious belief. No one has stated otherwise.

Please dont start on Intelligent Design,we do not want to go there. It’s nonsense and the whole of science rejects it.

We are talking about you making stuff up about the rippers murders. Things that we can prove didn’t occurr.

If you didnt want to be challenged why come on here with a pack of lies. And Steve has told me about the horrible stuff you’ve said on Facebook. No one is interested in what you say.

PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW YOUR SPIRIT GUIDE MANAGED TO INVENT A POLICE OFFICER?
    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

• Originally posted by etenguy View Post

That is true, the freemasons refer to Jubela, Jubelo and Jubelum not as the juwes, but as the three ruffians. Their killings symbolise attacks on liberties - so the cut throat symbolises removal of the freedom of speech for example.
      Exactly Eten, juwes was never used. This guy is just repeating mistakes and lies. Blatant fraud.
      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
        It's often struck me that, if abbreviated, you'd end up with "Jubes" anyway, as there's no "uw" in any of their names.
        Good point Sam

The Jubes sound like a kids tv programme though.
        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

No i said pc.watson held a light where is your evidence that he never held a light
          Strange that your spirit guide Stephen Knight got PC Watkins name right in his book book gets it wrong when he’s passing on info to you over tea and biccies.

Oh and I almost forgot.....

PLEASE TELL US WHY YOUR SPIRIT GUIDE NAMES A POLICE OFFICER THAT DIDNT EXIST?
          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• God talks to me. And god has spoken to many people
            Apparently he spoke to Aaron Kosminski (a proper suspect by the way) too. Look what happened to him.
            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Your imagination that he never held a light is not a source either
              We can’t prove that he didn’t play Onward Christian Soldiers on the violin with his trousers round his ankles either but I’d say, on the whole, that I think it unlikely.
              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• And just before bed I’d like to ask Pegasus one more question.

COULD YOU PLEASE TELL US HOW YOUR SPIRIT GUIDE STEPHEN KNIGHT MANAGED TO INCLUDE A POLICE OFFICER THAT DIDNT EXIST?

(Ripperologists can be annoyingly and inconveniently persistent Pegasus....I certainly am)
                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

Exactly Eten, juwes was never used. This guy is just repeating mistakes and lies. Blatant fraud.
                  I wonder if he is any relation to Robert James Lee.

Comment

• Originally posted by etenguy View Post

I wonder if he is any relation to Robert James Lee.
                    He probably talks to him on a regular basis Eten.
                    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Logical argument has not worked. Refuting erroneous claims with facts has not worked. Sarcasm has not worked. Sometimes there is no point in prolonging the discussion.

Whether dealing with a Troll or the misguided, the advice is the same, "Don't feed the Troll." If they can't get a response they will become bored and go away.
                      Why a four-year-old child could understand this report! Run out and find me a four-year-old child, I can't make head or tail of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

Everyone is entitled to have a religious belief. No one has stated otherwise.

Please dont start on Intelligent Design,we do not want to go there. It’s nonsense and the whole of science rejects it.

We are talking about you making stuff up about the rippers murders. Things that we can prove didn’t occurr.

If you didnt want to be challenged why come on here with a pack of lies. And Steve has told me about the horrible stuff you’ve said on Facebook. No one is interested in what you say.

PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW YOUR SPIRIT GUIDE MANAGED TO INVENT A POLICE OFFICER?
                        Please don't start on intelligent design you say .

The whole of science rejects it ( check YouTube videos scientists prove intelligent design)

Wow you really don't give people a chance do you

we have eyes that see 2.7 billion light years away is that not a design we have enough veins arteries and capillaries to go 3 times around the world is that not a design

2000 years ago in front of many many people a recorded fact Jesus manifested fish and bread in front of the masses and fed them
                        Jesus was God and God Drew on 4th dimension spirit light and densified it to create forms of life like fish and bread in three-dimensional form

this is how God also created the human body god designed and created the human body in 1 minutes that is power
                        however god wasn't born with that power he had to earn it so so he wasn't able to create life like a human body or Angels until will he had grown for 80 billion years God Is Now 100 billion years old

it is an insult to intelligence to suggest that the human body came to be without a creator it is so complex and it has many functions which have purpose if it has purpose it is a design if it is a design then it is a creation

Comment

• Originally posted by richardnunweek View Post
                          Hi.
                          All my years of Ripper interest, finally the truth is out.
                          Regards Richard.
                          Yes the truth is out , prince eddy was the ripper

Comment

• Originally posted by DJA View Post
                            So,Queen Victoria was the Head of the Masonic Lodge in London ...... that's one Masonic secret even the Freemasons don't know
                            Here is some thing else you did not know , queen victoria is now the head of the masons in london she has her own masonic lodge with many high ranking police , mps and others and they steal lots of money

The queen has stolen over 100 billion pounds from.the uk tax payer over the years and she hides it in german banks accounts , she is allowed to hide it there becuase she swore allegiance to germany becuase she is german ancestry

Comment

• Originally posted by The Baron View Post

Have you thought about seeing a doctor ?

The Baron
                              Just because I write things you don't understand does not mean they are wrong and that I need a doctor I am a very sound mind I have an ability to speak to the deceased you do not just because you can't doesn't mean I'm not

Comment

• I'm amazed that you people are wasting your time replying to this nonsense. Ignore him, and he might go away. Possibly.

Graham
                                We are suffering from a plethora of surmise, conjecture and hypothesis. - Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure Of Silver Blaze

Comment

Working...
                                X