Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jack the ripper , the truth , from the spirit world .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pegasus View Post

Every one of you I live in a fantasy because none of you have solved the crime none of you know who the Ripper is so you are all black dogs chasing your tail
    I know that Prince Albert Victor is the Ripper because I can talk to the dead and see the Dead I just can't prove it to you but I know in my heart who he was

We deal with FACTS, you deal in make believe my friend.

Comment

the chief of police made his officers wash the writing off the wall , police procedure demanded at the time that the writing be photographed because they believed it was associated with the killing of Catherine eddowes.

Afraid not, that was not standard procedure and was certainly not demanded.
      We have the official procedures for policing from before, during and after the murders, no such procedure was required.

Comment

• I admire your patience , really taking the time to respond to this person, who is either a troll or a seriously deluded individual.

In any case, I suggest Xanax.

I am an atheist, so sue me, Jack.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Yabs;n722578]

But my dear Diddles, the god of the bible isn’t very keen on spiritualists, mediums etc.
          There are numerous references, one of which is below.

[I]“Do not turn to mediums or necromancers; do not seek them out, and so make yourselves unclean by them: I am the Lord your God

Hi Yabs,

Sorry, my post was a bit unclear.

I wasn't knocking religion, merely referencing an earlier post where I had postulated that psychics would claim use of a kind of innate Google Translate when "communicating" with spirits who do not share their language.

Pegasus pretty much confirmed this in their post, hence....... Bingo!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lipsky View Post
            I admire your patience , really taking the time to respond to this person, who is either a troll or a seriously deluded individual.

In any case, I suggest Xanax.

I am an atheist, so sue me, Jack.
            The poster was on several Facebook groups last week, posting much the same, however he made claims about the victims which were pure fantasy and disgusting.

Comment

• There has never been any corroboration from Freemasons that the spelling "Juwes" has any relationship at all with the 3 Jews in Masonic lore. In fact, it has been vehemently denied.
              Michael Richards

Comment

• I tend to think that Pegasus does not really consider himself a spiritualist, nor is he a typical troll. I think he is writing some kind of article on Ripperologists as a niche community and is observing the reaction in various forums in which Ripperologists gather and will write about it later with a condescending manner. I've seen that kind of article written before, they tend to be mean-spirited, superficial and miss the target. But I could be wrong, what do I know? After all, I still kind of believe Willy Clarkson did it. . . ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by pwilliamgrimm View Post
                  I tend to think that Pegasus does not really consider himself a spiritualist, nor is he a typical troll. I think he is writing some kind of article on Ripperologists as a niche community and is observing the reaction in various forums in which Ripperologists gather and will write about it later with a condescending manner. I've seen that kind of article written before, they tend to be mean-spirited, superficial and miss the target. But I could be wrong, what do I know? After all, I still kind of believe Willy Clarkson did it. . . ;-)
                  Strangely enough, I made the very same point about our unlamented ex poster, Pierre.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elamarna View Post

The poster was on several Facebook groups last week, posting much the same, however he made claims about the victims which were pure fantasy and disgusting.
                    You are an atheist and you believe I am wrong yet billions of people believe in a creative god there are religious buildings all over the world where people who believe in God go to visit them and pray so am I and those people wrong to have a belief in a creator god

in your great wisdom did you consider the fact that people were intelligent to believe in a creator god rather than deluded did you not think the abundance of complex life just came to be without a creative intelligence creating it I believe you like the sound of your own voice you were just the same as all the other people who attack me all have very big egos that write checks they can't cash

Comment

You are an atheist and you believe I am wrong yet billions of people believe in a creative god there are religious buildings all over the world where people who believe in God go to visit them and pray so am I and those people wrong to have a belief in a creator god

in your great wisdom did you consider the fact that people were intelligent to believe in a creator god rather than deluded did you not think the abundance of complex life just came to be without a creative intelligence creating it I believe you like the sound of your own voice you were just the same as all the other people who attack me all have very big egos that write checks they can't cash
                      I am not an Atheist at all, i am a sincere beliver in a God, yet another mistake you have made.

That of course does not surprise me in the slightest.

If you are going to make personal attacks at least talk about things you know.

Steve

Last edited by Elamarna; 09-19-2019, 07:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
                        I am not an Atheist at all, i am a sincere beliver in a God, yet another mistake you have made.

That of course does not surprise me in the slightest.

If you are going to make personal attacks at least talk about things you know.

Steve

I am a sincere believer in God also and God and the angels talk to me through my soul through my consciousness through my feelings and they told me that Prince Albert Victor was Jack the Ripper and the James maybrick was the second Ripper but they were not associated
                        I am a sincere believer in God God told me that Prince Albert Victor was Jack the Ripper I believe in God

Comment

• Hang on... God, actually God, personally told you who the Ripper was? You're not the prophet Elijah, are you?
                          Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael W Richards View Post
                            There has never been any corroboration from Freemasons that the spelling "Juwes" has any relationship at all with the 3 Jews in Masonic lore. In fact, it has been vehemently denied.
                            That is true, the freemasons refer to Jubela, Jubelo and Jubelum not as the juwes, but as the three ruffians. Their killings symbolise attacks on liberties - so the cut throat symbolises removal of the freedom of speech for example.

Comment

• This is a site for serious debate on the Whitechapel murders, not for religion or spiritualism.

Steve

Comment

• Originally posted by etenguy View Post

That is true, the freemasons refer to Jubela, Jubelo and Jubelum not as the juwes, but as the three ruffians.
                                It's often struck me that, if abbreviated, you'd end up with "Jubes" anyway, as there's no "uw" in any of their names.
                                Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Working...
                                X