Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jack the ripper , the truth , from the spirit world .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earlier Pegasus you claimed that police procedure demanded that a photo had to be taken.

You have been told that is not so, do you accept that your claim is faulty, if not please supply the source for your claim.

Comment

• Originally posted by barnflatwyngarde View Post

Strangely enough, I made the very same point about our unlamented ex poster, Pierre.
      As a long time lurker who unfortunately subjected myself to reading way too much of Pierre's threads back in his posting frenzies of 2015/16, it would not surprise me in the least if Pegasus and Pierre are in fact one and the same, albeit playing two very different characters. Really, there's an odd similarity in tone - and, of course, the ultimate game (to provoke Ripperologists) is the same.

Comment

• You also accused PC Watkins of holding a lamp while the killer worked.

Again please supply a source for this.
        Your imagination is NOT a source.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
          It's often struck me that, if abbreviated, you'd end up with "Jubes" anyway, as there's no "uw" in any of their names.
          If I were to argue for juwes it would be based on the first syllable only jus and jues doesn't read well so the w is needed to get the right sound - juwes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harmonica View Post

As a long time lurker who unfortunately subjected myself to reading way too much of Pierre's threads back in his posting frenzies of 2015/16, it would not surprise me in the least if Pegasus and Pierre are in fact one and the same, albeit playing two very different characters. Really, there's an odd similarity in tone - and, of course, the ultimate game (to provoke Ripperologists) is the same.
            Pierre is happily posting over on Twitter, take my word for it, they are not the same person.

Steve

Comment

• [QUOTE=Sam Flynn;n722616]Hang on... God, actually God, personally told you who the Ripper was? You're not the prophet Elijah, are you?YiundontYiundonnk undYot

You dont think god can talk to his children do you .

God talks to me. And god has spoken to many people

Comment

• Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
                You also accused PC Watkins of holding a lamp while the killer worked.

No i said pc.watson held a light where is your evidence that he never held a light

Comment

You also accused PC Watkins of holding a lamp while the killer worked.

Your imagination that he never held a light is not a source either

Comment

Earlier Pegasus you claimed that police procedure demanded that a photo had to be taken.

You have been told that is not so, do you accept that your claim is faulty, if not please supply the source for your claim.
                    My source is the spirits of the police , who were there at the time., I work on a spiritual level ,where i recieve truth from.the people at the time. Who clarify what want on .

It is up.to your intuition to decide what you feel.is right

intuition is the voice of God talking to you you through your solar plexus chakra of the Soul Clarifying truth

Comment

• Originally posted by Pegasus View Post

No i said pc.watson held a light where is your evidence that he never held a light
                      There was no PC Watson. It was Watkins.
                      You keep inventing these police officers
                      Watson, Evelyn, they do not exist.

And that's not how it works.
                      We have sources which say your claim is untrue, the testimony of Watkins himself.

What evidence do you have to counter that?

YOUR IMAGINATION IS NOT EVIDENCE OR A LEGITIMATE SOURCE.

Last edited by Elamarna; 09-19-2019, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Your imagination that he never held a light is not a source either
                        It's not imagination, it what the historical sources say.
                        If you disregard such, just because your imagination says you should, you cannot unfortunately be treated seriously.

But we know that anyway.

Comment

My source is the spirits of the police , who were there at the time., I work on a spiritual level ,where i recieve truth from.the people at the time. Who clarify what want on .

It is up.to your intuition to decide what you feel.is right

intuition is the voice of God talking to you you through your solar plexus chakra of the Soul Clarifying truth
                          So your claim that it was procedure is based on nothing but imagination and a lack of knowledge.

That the procedures still exist and do not mention this procedure you claim, does not suggest to you that you are wrong?

That you tell yourself, that this is the voice of God, is simply a way of ignoring reality.
                          You appear to be saying that you are infallible, like papal infallibility, is that so?
                          Last edited by Elamarna; 09-19-2019, 09:13 PM.

Comment

That's not how it works.

We have sources which say your claim is untrue, the testimony of Watkins himself.

What evidence do you have to counter that?

YOUR IMAGINATION IS NOT EVIDENCE OR A LEGITIMATE SOURCE.
                            There is a psychological explanation for channeling a spirit but no proven examples of spirits truly being contacted, despite Sir Arthur Conan Doyle trying his best. I think Pegasus' posts, having focussed on a royal conspiracy theory, demonstrates that this is still the case.

Comment

• Originally posted by etenguy View Post

There is a psychological explanation for channeling a spirit but no proven examples of spirits truly being contacted, despite Sir Arthur Conan Doyle trying his best. I think Pegasus' posts, having focussed on a royal conspiracy theory, demonstrates that this is still the case.
                              Sadly I fear you are correct

Steve

Comment

You dont think god can talk to his children do you.
                                Which god do you mean? There have been many thousands of gods, some important examples of which (e.g. Anu, Enlil, Enki, Horus, Ra) pre-dated Yahweh by a thousand years.

God talks to me.
                                Why would any god take time out of their (presumably) busy schedule to tell us the identity of a murderer? If we're talking about Yahweh, then imparting a bit of gossip about a Victorian killer is pretty lame compared to the Ten Commandments or the Book with Seven Seals.
                                Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Working...
                                X