Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what song are you listening to right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that's a classic woodstock sequence Robert

Comment

• I was almost speechless when I heard this!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Official video for "Un-thinkable (I'm Ready)" by Alicia KeysListen to Alicia Keys: https://AliciaKeys.lnk.to/_listenYDWatch NOTED: Alicia Keys The Untold Sto...

Alicia Keys-"Unthinkable". Beautiful song
        I confess that altruistic and cynically selfish talk seem to me about equally unreal. With all humility, I think 'whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might,' infinitely more important than the vain attempt to love one's neighbour as one's self. If you want to hit a bird on the wing you must have all your will in focus, you must not be thinking about yourself, and equally, you must not be thinking about your neighbour; you must be living with your eye on that bird. Every achievement is a bird on the wing.
        Oliver Wendell Holmes

Comment

• Originally posted by brummie View Post
          I was almost speechless when I heard this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uKl3xeBVY4
          I am speechless too! What a terrific song. There are so many levels to it and the imagery really works well.

Thanks so much.

Comment

• friday night is spree night!!! remind me of my ex husband

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• It's 1973ish and I am huddled in the corner of the cloakroom with five or six friends around a crappy transistor radio listening to this track and singing along. A door crashes open and Mrs I've-forgotten-her-name-but-she-was-head-of-girls hurls herself out of her office (next to the girls' cloakroom so she could spy on us) and hysterically screams about us all being social deviants who are destined only to work propping up the counter in Chelsea Girl.

It's still a brilliant track - Mrs-what's-her-name is long dead and Chelsea Girl is but a fond but distant memory.

Here Are The Lyrics:Well billy rapped all night about his suicideHow he kick it in the head when he was twenty-fiveSpeed jive don't want to stay aliveWhen yo...

Comment

• And another belter - I just can't keep still when I'm listening to this so I'm just going to have to get up and dance round the study

The Jam Town Called Malice.EtonRiflesFoxtonMullet arrgh

Comment

• well at least you could listen to nice things with your schoolmates together... for me sharing music with my schoolmates was impossible untill I reached university.

Comment

• Hi Limehouse

All The Young Dudes was 1972.

Who was the woman saying "I've got my invite" on Roll Away The Stone?

Comment

• Originally posted by babybird67 View Post
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMxX-QOV9tI

This one has me dancing and smiling right now. Music always cheers me up when I am feeling low.
                      "Detachable penis" by King Missile

Comment

• Video Games was a very strange song, but good.

This one was only a B side but good enough to be a Beatles song :

Comment

• family ties

I'm feeling sentimental, my baby brother, I'm ashamed to say.

Life is a con. Makes us believe we're happy even though we're sinking into tragedy. But what can we do if we only feel alive when faced to the illusion of ha...
                          A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. (O Wilde)

Comment

• Listening to Paganinis Caprice No 24. Great piece of music. Very moody. I recommend even people who arent into most classical music (like me most of the time ) to check htis on eout. It really ist incredible

Jascha Heifetz plays Paganini Caprice No. 24 (Auer Edition with Schumann accompaniment).Accompanist: Emanuel Bay
                            " The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed. "

Albert Einstein

Comment

• When it's played well like this, yes. But you can imagine what Watson went through if Holmes was attempting to master something this difficult.

Comment

• The silence of an Italian non tourist town in August...
                                Nedded the respite after imagining Holmens on the Paganini Caprice!
                                Paganini non ripete!
                                A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. (O Wilde)

Comment

Working...
                                X