Aussie Rules Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post
    seriously......10G 5B - 65 TO 20G 23B - 143.....It may be time to give up on Brisbane this year.....sad footy to watch indeed... oh well.. Geelong looks good anyway....

Stop laughing GUT

Steadmund Brand
    I hadn't seen that score but yep made me smile.
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Mmmmm

Melbourne this week Steady, not looking good for the Lions.
      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Ouch. Did you see what happened to the blue, well doesn't matter I'm from NSW So maybe GWS or the Swannies.
        G U T

Comment

• Sorry Steady.
          G U T

Comment

• So you mob have got Hawthorn, we've got Geelong, doesn't look like a good weekend.
            G U T

Comment

• My brother (in America that is, not my Aussie twin) likes Geelong...so he will be happy....and a friend of mine in Australia who is a Hawks fan is coming into town in a little over a week (Boxing Hall of Fame induction weekend)....so I'm sure I'll be hearing it hahaha.....

Funny thing is a friend from Australia, another from Manchester U.K. and another from Johannesburg will all be in for it...so the 5 of us (my brother is the 5th) will all go out to dinner and confuse the hell out of the waiter/waitress with all the different accents ��.....isn't it wonderful how people from all over the world become friends these days....another great aspect of Casebook....just need more Brisbane fans!!!

Steadmund Brand
              "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

My brother (in America that is, not my Aussie twin) likes Geelong...so he will be happy....and a friend of mine in Australia who is a Hawks fan is coming into town in a little over a week (Boxing Hall of Fame induction weekend)....so I'm sure I'll be hearing it hahaha.....

Funny thing is a friend from Australia, another from Manchester U.K. and another from Johannesburg will all be in for it...so the 5 of us (my brother is the 5th) will all go out to dinner and confuse the hell out of the waiter/waitress with all the different accents ��.....isn't it wonderful how people from all over the world become friends these days....another great aspect of Casebook....just need more Brisbane fans!!!

Steadmund Brand

That'll make the waiter/Ess work.

Anyone exciting this year.

Have the got Dave Sands or Les Darcy in.
                G U T

Comment

• As a matter of fact Les Darcy is indeed in the hall, not Mr Sands though.....I will take a picture of his Hall of Fame plaque and send it to you..

This year I am excited about the great Lupe Pintor..Hector Camacho is going in as well, but he wont be there, unless you believe in ghosts'

This year will be my 21st consecutive year at the inductions....damn I feel old!!!

Steadmund Brand
                  "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

As a matter of fact Les Darcy is indeed in the hall, not Mr Sands though.....I will take a picture of his Hall of Fame plaque and send it to you..

This year I am excited about the great Lupe Pintor..Hector Camacho is going in as well, but he wont be there, unless you believe in ghosts'

This year will be my 21st consecutive year at the inductions....damn I feel old!!!

Steadmund Brand
                    I'll snap a shot of Les's statue in the Park, just down the road.
                    G U T

Comment

• Oh well....
                      G U T

Comment

As a matter of fact Les Darcy is indeed in the hall, not Mr Sands though.....I will take a picture of his Hall of Fame plaque and send it to you..

Steadmund Brand
                        Steadmund apparently Dave Sands was inducted into one of the halls of fame in LA in 98.
                        G U T

Comment

• I did think Steady might have switched to the Maggies now they've got a Yank staring for them.
                          G U T

Comment

• Didn't see that result for the Blues.
                            G U T

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
                              I did think Steady might have switched to the Maggies now they've got a Yank staring for them.
                              A few years back there was talk of starring up a Footy league in the States....never went far...insurance reasons...I had contacted the "league"about coaching, being one of a few Yanks who understand the game, I think if they did start something here you would see quite a few Yanks in the league....we are almost as crazy as Aussies ��

Steadmund Brand

Comment

A few years back there was talk of starring up a Footy league in the States....never went far...insurance reasons...I had contacted the "league"about coaching, being one of a few Yanks who understand the game, I think if they did start something here you would see quite a few Yanks in the league....we are almost as crazy as Aussies ��

Steadmund Brand
                                Cox is doing some good stuff for Collingwood though, a big basket baller handy with the high stuff.
                                G U T

Comment

Working...
                                X