No announcement yet.

Aussie Rules Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh I am so HAPPY that Brisbane has a bye-week....for once we wont lose a game!!!!

As my Aussie friend Justin said when I saw him in June, for the first time in over a year.... not hello, or hi or good to see you.. the first words out of his mouth were " Oy, your Lions SUCK"....

Still love em though... and believe they will have a better 2nd half

Steadmund Brand
    "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

• Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post
      Oh I am so HAPPY that Brisbane has a bye-week....for once we wont lose a game!!!!

As my Aussie friend Justin said when I saw him in June, for the first time in over a year.... not hello, or hi or good to see you.. the first words out of his mouth were " Oy, your Lions SUCK"....

Still love em though... and believe they will have a better 2nd half

Steadmund Brand
      Are you sure you won't loose, the bye might get up for once.

Your mate Justin sounds like a sensible sort of Bloke.

GWS beat the Blues, looks like a good year for them.
      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Not sure either of us will have a lot to be happy about this weekend.
        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Hey, I think our lone win this year was over the Suns......maybe we can pull out another.....ok, stop laughing!!!

Steadmund Brand
          "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

• Haven't even bounced up yet, but not looking good for the lions.
            G U T

Comment

• still not sure if it was a dream or not..... but Brisbane 128 Essendon 91!!!!!!!!

only 3 weeks till we get the Blues!!!

Steadmund Brand

Comment

still not sure if it was a dream or not..... but Brisbane 128 Essendon 91!!!!!!!!

only 3 weeks till we get the Blues!!!

Steadmund Brand
                I heard the Dins didn't show up at all, not a single player and that's how it happened
                G U T

Comment

• Hear those Lions roar....
                  G U T

Comment

• HAHAHAHAHA.... my dear brother called me when he saw the score and said... "the Lions came back to reality this weekend eh?"

what a sad team

Steadmund Brand

Comment

• I've just found the positive in being a Lions fan.

AFL travel are offering a deal if you book with them and your team looses, next time you book entry to the game is free.

So lifetime free tickets to Brissy fans...

Not bad.
                      G U T

Comment

• HAHAHAHAHA I'm there.....I wish... one of these years I am going to try and spend a good amount of time there and watch my Lions..... and with the power of America behind them they will win!!!!

I will still be proudly wearing my Lions scarf come Buffalo winter!!!

Steadmund Brand

Comment

I will still be proudly wearing my Lions scarf come Buffalo winter!!!

Steadmund Brand
                          What!!!

In Public?
                          G U T

Comment

• Sure in public....this is America...nobody will know who they are here ��

Steadmund Brand

Comment

• When you get here, I'll buy the tickets.
                              G U T

Comment

• It's on.
                                G U T

Comment

Working...
                                X