No announcement yet.

Aussie Rules Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Coast Suns are coached by Guy McKenna, who used to be a very good player for the West Coast Eagles....they didn't look too bad in their warm up games for a new team (it's probably helped that they've had a lot of help from the AFL to get up and running.) Will be a force to be reckoned with in 2-3 seasons time, but for now, I would think even your Lions should be reasonably safe, Steady.

Cheers,
    Adam.

Comment

• Ohhhhh even my Lions hahaha.. hey we did win one warm up match did we not???...and speaking of Lions winning... I was looking at the Lions shop on line.. those new 2011 home gurnsey's look nice.. and i see they come all the way up to 7x....haha, no i'm not that big!! but still at 6'5 and close to 300 pounds ( told you I am a monster!!) bigger is always better.. and I am just starting to think how comfortable that will be when I win it after week 6

Oh and I know... I have already been pricing NY Yankees jerseys seeing as well.. I have been looking at how low the scores for the Lions have been so far...

I am sooooooooo looking foward to the season!!!

Steadmund Brand
      "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

• Not sure whether the Lions won one of their games or not, Steady.....unfortunately Collingwood won the NAB Cup last night, as if they haven't won enough already! You guys have done well to rid yourselves of Brendan Fevola though, he was a liability.

Not long to go now till the proper season starts! Go TIGERS!

Cheers,
        Adam.

Comment

• Big win!!! Big win!!!!.. now lets see if we can keep that going into the season!!

How is your week going?? Crazy here.. lotsa work... no sleep, and I got a year older but the Lions won!!! whoo hoo

Steadmund Brand
          "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

• A year older, a year wiser? Belated happy birthday, either way!

Not long to go now....next weekend the season proper starts!

Cheers,
            Adam.

Comment

• Thank you so much... all in all not a bad birthday I guess.. my girlfriend actually cooked!!! that was a shock.. opps i better stop she may read this!!

one week and counting indeed!!! can't wait... and all this week I have the NCAA College Basketball going... so in the U.S thats huge!! (too bad my team isnt very good)

so how are things down under? weather is starting to get ok in new york... wow the snow is almost gone!!

hope to hear from you soon..

Steadmund

Comment

• You better hope she doesn't read that or it'll be the doghouse for you, lol!

Unfortunately the lead up to the start of the AFL season has been plagued with problems and controversy, hopefully all that can be put aside as of next weekend and we will all see some decent footy.

Cheers,
                Adam.

Comment

• Two more days!!!!

who do you have in round 1 by the way? Dockers here....GO LIONS

Comment

• We've got Carlton in the first game of the season, Steady...tomorrow night! Tigers and Blues are old foes so there's sure to be a big crowd too. Fingers crossed, looking forward to it.....hope you lot roll the Dockers too.

Cheers,
                    Adam.

Comment

• GO TIGERS!!!! (until week 6 that is)

Steadmund Brand

Comment

• ...And we lost by 20 points. Everyone's been saying to me today how well we played compared to last time, but that doesn't get us the win and the 4 points does it? Oh well, there's always next week....(a Richmond supporters' favourite quote by now I would think, haha...)

Cheers,
                        Adam.

Comment

• Ouch so sorry about the loss.. on the plus side.. if there is one.. 20 is not "that" bad... I know there are games this season Brisbane will probably lose by 50 or more (thats positive thinking for ya huh?)... well we got the Dockers tomorow night so fingers crossed for the maroon/blue and gold...

how is everything else going for you.. had another snow storm here yesterday.. will this winter never end!!!

Steadmund Brand

Comment

• Good game last night between Geelong and St. Kilda as well, season is off to a pretty exciting start. Now i'm just hoping that somebody loses by more than 20 points so Richmond don't start the season on the bottom of the ladder....again. lol. As long as it's not the Lions of course, Steady....

Cheers,
                            Adam.

Comment

• sorry we didnt add the 0 to the score in our loss, we lost by only 2....94 to 92...got to watch it actually!!!! so thats a plus...but still a loss is a loss..but what a game.. lions put up one hell of a fight I was proud of them....don;t fret.. the Tigers will climb the ladder!!!

fun week one!!

Comment

• Lions did play pretty well Steady, i'm glad you're not disappointed in them as they did put up a pretty good fight. Welcome to the "there's always next weekend..." club...

Cheers,
                                Adam.

Comment

Working...
                                X