Happy Birthday!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Archaic View Post
    Well, one good thing about being a poison-tester is that all your meals are free.

OK, let me think... Thanatos means Death... So is Thanatospractice when you practice... killing people?

(Gulp) Uh... Gee, Sister, Robert's a fun guy, and he lives much closer to you than I do...

Bon appetit!
    Archaic
    coooool! can I bring my boy over for meals??? no wait!!!! I got a better idea! he'll be the cook.

and no I don't kill people, this school is making me an "embalmer", in other words, draining fluids, removing prothesis of all kinds (including pacemakers and so on), getting them prepared and conserved, washed, dressed and made up before they are exposed to their families.

Oh and uh... I don't eat people I don't know

Comment

• Well Sister, if you ever go into politics you can call yourself Barack Embalmer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert View Post
        Well Sister, if you ever go into politics you can call yourself Barack Embalmer.
        ahahahah yes abd I can use the excuse "they were already like this when I got here!"

Comment

• Hey Robert, don't you have a little water-on-the-knee or something that could do with a bit of fluid-draining?

And you always look nicest when properly conserved- washed, dressed, a bit of embalming fluid as an anti-aging treatment, a tasteful dab of makeup here and there, etc.

You'll look and feel like a new man when Sister is done with you!

Cheers,
          Archaic

Comment

• Originally posted by Archaic View Post
            Hey Robert, don't you have a little water-on-the-knee or something that could do with a bit of fluid-draining?

And you always look nicest when properly conserved- washed, dressed, a bit of embalming fluid as an anti-aging treatment, a tasteful dab of makeup here and there, etc.

You'll look and feel like a new man when Sister is done with you!

Cheers,
            Archaic
            what are you a dating agency?? thanks for your concern about my social life sweetheart but when I signed in at the school last june, it was pretty much cause I had already firmly put it behind

Comment

• Originally posted by Celesta View Post
              Thank you, Hunter. The feeling is mutual.
              and from me too Hunter---thankyou xxx

Comment

• Originally posted by DVV View Post
                Oh que oui ! Meilleurs voeux mes amies.
                Merci mon ami!xx

Comment

• Originally posted by tji View Post
                  Hi

Happy birthday to Celesta and Norma I hope you both had a great day and enjoyed your birthdays xxx

Tj
                  Ah thankyou Tj xx

Comment

• I do have water on the brain. The cure is a tap on the head.

Comment

I do have water on the brain. The cure is a tap on the head.
                      Oo... no the cure is a smack in the back of the head, and I'm pretty good at it

Comment

• Getting In A Little Thanatospractice...

Originally posted by Sister Hyde View Post
                        what are you a dating agency?? thanks for your concern about my social life sweetheart but when I signed in at the school last june, it was pretty much cause I had already firmly put it behind
                        Oh, I wasn't actually thinking about your social life, Sister... just thought you might need a token human to practice your Thanatospractice on, and Robert seems ideal. I mean, extra fluid on the brain to drain, what more could you want?

By the way, I love the excuse "They were already like this when I got here".

A surprising number of serial killers have tried to use that line, but I fear it has a rather low success rate.

Cheers,
                        Archaic

PS: Have you heard of people using embalming fluid as a drug? It's horrifying. I don't know if they drink it or inject it or what. It freaked me out when I saw a news article about it.
                        Last edited by Archaic; 08-26-2011, 01:23 AM.

Comment

• Is there anything that people won't use as a drug?

Comment

• Originally posted by tji View Post
                            Hi

Happy birthday to Celesta and Norma I hope you both had a great day and enjoyed your birthdays xxx

Tj
                            Hi Tracy,

Thank you! I had a good day, and Norma said she had a good one, and no embalming fluid was involved...that I know of. Unless you count a wee glass of White Zinfindel.
                            "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

Is there anything that people won't use as a drug?
                              Apparently not!
                              Last edited by Celesta; 08-26-2011, 04:23 AM.
                              "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

• Originally posted by DVV View Post
                                Oh que oui ! Meilleurs voeux mes amies.
                                Thank you, David. I haven't seen you in awhile. I hope you're well, my friend.

Comment

Working...
                                X