No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Nats, a very happy birthday to you too!

Here's your birthday crown - you and Celesta can be co-regent Birthday Queens!

I guess Robert can be your Court Jester. He's very fetching in harlequin tights.

Let's see, now you guys need a bunch of servants to kick around and a Poison-Tester...Any volunteers?

Mind if I become your Master of Horse? I'm good with Noble Steeds. Besides, I have a new bag of carrots.

Cheers,
    Archaic

PS: Sir Ken, aka The Grave Maurice, will make an ideal Royal Grog-Server.
    Last edited by Archaic; 08-24-2011, 02:58 AM.

Comment

• Happy Anniversary Limehouse

I just want to slip in a quick "Happy Anniversary" to Julie.

Cheers,
      Archaic

Comment

• And let me add HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! to Norma as well. Make it a good one -- loved your pictures from your vacation.

Don.
        "To expose [the Senator] is rather like performing acts of charity among the deserving poor; it needs to be done and it makes one feel good, but it does nothing to end the problem."

Comment

• Happy Birthday

Hello Celesta. Many happy returns!

Cheers.
          LC

Comment

• Happy Birthday

Hello Norma. Happy birthday to you as well!

Cheers.
            LC

Comment

• how many birthdays girls do we have? Archaic got me confused

Comment

• Hi Sister. Sorry about that.

There are 2 birthday girls, Celesta and Natalie Severn.

Comment

• alright! Happy birthday to Celesta and Norma! knock yourselves out girls!

Comment

• Yes - happy brithday to you too Norma. August 24 was/is a very special day!

Comment

• Happy birthday Celesta!!!

Hope you have a enjoyable and happy one.

Rob

Comment

• Originally posted by Archaic View Post
                        a Poison-Tester...Any volunteers?
                        are you coming on to me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Archaic View Post
                          Hi everyone. The best part of belonging to Casebook is definitely all the terrific people I've met.

*Wednesday August 24th is the birthday of my dear friend * Celesta *

Celesta, I want to wish you the happiest of Happy Birthdays and thank you for being such a wonderful friend to me!

Bunny
                          Thank you, Bunny! This is very sweet. I didn't expect to see anything here because I never published my birth date! So it was a nice surprise. I was coming to wish Norma a 'happy birthday.' I, too, have made some nice friends from the Ripper sites, although I've only met 3 of them face to face.

You have been a good friend to me. I cherish your friendship and feel honored to know you.

Love,
                          Cel
                          "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

• Norma, have a great birthday! I hope this next year is all you would like it to be.

I'll be in touch!

Cel xxx

Originally posted by Natalie Severn View Post
                            To Dear Celesta!

SNAP!-same as mine!

Have a lovely Birthday!
                            from

Norma
                            xxx
                            Last edited by Celesta; 08-24-2011, 04:27 PM.
                            "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert View Post
                              Happy Birthday Celesta and watch out for the alligators.
                              Thank you, Robert! I'll keep my eyes open for those crafty critters.

Comment

• Silverstealth, Supe, Julie, Grave Maurice, Lynn, Sister Hyde, and Rob,

Thank you for the wonderful birthday wishes! You've made it special.

Blessings,
                                Cel

Julie, happy anniversary!
                                Last edited by Celesta; 08-24-2011, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X