No announcement yet.

Useless Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I heard that American medical researchers have started using lawyers instead of rats in their experiments because it's harder to develop a liking for lawyers.
    allisvanityandvexationofspirit

Comment

• Maybe not so bad.

He did actually invite me for lunch during the first appearance at court. Probably on my nickel, so i refused. If i had known it was a free lunch.
      Attached Files
      " ON A HOT SUMMERS NITE, WOULD YOU OFFER YOUR THROAT TO WITH THE RED ROSES ?"

Comment

• My last post on this matter

Hi all, I would like to explain my circumstances surrounding this assault charge and get it off my chest. It does help to talk about it as it is consuming me in a manner that is risking my health. I pulled out of our driveway, (the neighbour was up ahead snowblowing out my niece's drive) He turned around saw that i was about to progress up the sideroad. courteously he shut off the blower, then i proceeded. When i was directly opposite his machine ,he let me have it. I hit the brakes as i was 20' from a busy intesection on a road piled high with snowbank. "Gizmo " hit the dash with a wallop and has sestained bruised neck and ribs. (He's a tough one and is recovering. I got out of the car,took about 4 steps towards the neighbour ,stopped and asked him what the hell he was playing at. He in turn took a step towards me. belly butting me and at the same time lifting his arms and asking "what was i going to do about it?" I pushed him away from me and he went backwards into the snow. His first and only words,"I am calling the cops" I went back to my car cleaned off the windows and left for a short morning coffee, came back to the house and waited for the police. Anyone who personally knows me(and I would also include those jackasses next door) knows how much Gizmo means to me, he is with me 24/7/365 and the idea that i would risk injury to Giz and myself is totallY LUDICROUS. I wasnt furious but was pissed off and perplexed. By the way it is illegal to blow snow out onto a roadway. The cops came 15 min later and arrested me. Stupid me, admitted right away after being arrested to pushing him under the circumstances above. I fully believed at that time it was in self defense, This all happened within a ten second span. Some people would have turned and walked away, some would have done the same as I, and some would have "clocked " him. I lost a good friend eight years ago, when he was hit by a single punch, His attacker has just been released from jail. That incident has stayed with me over the years and governs any thought that i would have of hitting someone. There is a history between our two houses, and all starting with them being sold the 3 bedroom brick bungaow by my sister for $60,000.(30,000 quid). They felt it should have been given to them. On the sale date that is when they started the 6' solid wood Good Neighbour fence around their entire one acre lot. and things went downhill from there. He further became incenced that i asked him to get his dozen "mary jane" plants off my sisters property, which he had tried to conceal down by the creek. I could go on and on but thats in the past and is not really relevant to the charge. For those of you that choose to read this please understand that it is a way for me to somehow calm down by talking about it and not looking for side takers. As I titled this thread, It will be my last post on the matter with apologies to any one who feels it has taken up useful space on the Useless Thread, CHEERS Ken ( anyone with advice please feel free to pm me)

Comment

• Good Luck To The 'gers

THURSDAY-RANGERS vs WERDER BREMEN--U.E.F.A. CUP---1ST. LEG AT IBROX
          Attached Files

Comment

• This site has become more lame since it came back up. Remember posters, "research" counts, not idle chatter and engagement in circular speculation. Come on, think before you post. Don't waste server space on your inconsiderate personal indulgences.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Nelson View Post
              This site has become more lame since it came back up. Remember posters, "research" counts, not idle chatter and engagement in circular speculation. Come on, think before you post. Don't waste server space on your inconsiderate personal indulgences.
              I thought this was a pub talk thread?
              Regards Mike

Comment

• Whatever happened to the useless thread?

Oh, wait a minute! Here it is!
                Roll up the lino, Mother. We're raising Behemoth tonight!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen Thomas View Post
                  I heard that American medical researchers have started using lawyers instead of rats in their experiments because it's harder to develop a liking for lawyers.
                  • 1. There are far more lawyers than rats.
                    2. One does not give lawyers cute names.
                    3. And there are just some things a rat will not do. . . .

--J.D.

Comment

• Just popped in to do a little boasting I actually remembed my password to get back into the site for the first time in four years

Comment

• Originally posted by gizmo View Post
                      THURSDAY-RANGERS vs WERDER BREMEN--U.E.F.A. CUP---1ST. LEG AT IBROX

Even Better luck to the teddy bears next wednesday in the final!!!!!!!!

Comment

• He heeeeeeeeeeeee always good to be Useless!!!
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	ff2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	2.9 KB
ID:	653676 How's all???

Suz x
                        'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

• Hi I am new and found the useless thread. Fantastic. Don't mind me while I practice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen Thomas View Post
                            I heard that American medical researchers have started using lawyers instead of rats in their experiments because it's harder to develop a liking for lawyers.
                            Good observation I'd say.

Comment

• Lets Go Teddy Bears

Comment

• Originally posted by Suzi View Post
                                He heeeeeeeeeeeee always good to be Useless!!!
                                [ATTACH]1653[/ATTACH] How's all???

Suz x
                                Sounds great, where do I sign?

Comment

Working...
                                X