Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snooker Loopy, nuts are we,
    me and him and them and me.
    We'll show you what we can do with a load of balls and snooker cue.
    Pot the red then screw back for the yellow, green, brown, blue, pink and black.
    Snooker Loopy, nuts are we,
    We're all Snooker Loopy.
    Roll up the lino, Mother. We're raising Behemoth tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by steje73 View Post
      Was unable to sleep, and nothing on TV. Ended up watching a film where a cop who doesn't play by the rules avenges his partners death. Didn't catch the title and I expect it doesn't matter all that much.

At least his partner wasn't a dog I suppose...
      Or a robot,
      Alien,
      Foreigner,
      Native American,
      Kangaroo,
      Monkey,
      Car,
      etc etc!

Sounds like a good movie, I was bored the other night and ended up watching "Executive Decision" Steven Segal dies about 15 mins in which makes it all the more watchable!

Did enjoy Rambo 4 though, funnily enough the theatre was full of foreigners!!!
      Regards Mike

Comment

Hi all.You have snow! We've had record rainfall (200mm) plus IN A NIGHT and record temps (40C at the end of summer). It could be better, Especially when you're not washing rooms out and checking there are no brown snakes, red bellies or blacks waiting to say hello.

Jack the R probably wouldn't like it, used as he was to London streets.

Cheers

Comment

Cute?? Cute??

Now THIS is cute.......Tank the cat, pooped from a hard day delivering holiday candy!! When I die, I'm coming back as one of my cats!

Cheers!

Judy
          Click image for larger version

Name:	tankbow.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	96.3 KB
ID:	652703

With HUGE thanks to Ally, who just explained, in comprehensible ENGLISH I might add, how to upload a jpg from my poor Mac. AND, NO, I AM NOT SLAMMING NON-ENGLISH SPEAKERS.....I AM SLAMMING THOSE WHO SPEAK INCOMPREHENSIBLE COMPUTERESE!
          Last edited by needler; 02-26-2008, 05:09 PM. Reason: forgot to complete post......DOH!

Comment

Tank looks like i feel, "cream crackered"

I love rollercoasters, after the ripper case that is my passion, I have ridden every coaster the uk has to offer, and took my son on his first "woodie" coaster last year.

Anyway, I have rollercoaster tycoon 3 on the pc and I wanted to download some of the custom made scenery from the many websites so i asked how to do it.

I am then bombarded with Computerese, including zipping and unzipping files and loads of other guff, anyway, I stick to building basic ones now!!

Mike
            Regards Mike

Comment

I love rollercoasters, after the ripper case that is my passion, I have ridden every coaster the uk has to offer, and took my son on his first "woodie" coaster last year.

Anyway, I have rollercoaster tycoon 3 on the pc and I wanted to download some of the custom made scenery from the many websites so i asked how to do it.

I am then bombarded with Computerese, including zipping and unzipping files and loads of other guff, anyway, I stick to building basic ones now!!

Mike

I mocked 'Rita, Queen of Speed' until I went on it. I felt quite queasy.

Comment

I love wooden coasters, so we always visit Blackpool, I spent a day riding everycoaster there over and over again.

I love the Nemesis, Rita, The Big One, but you cannot beat a good woodie.
                I found an account on youtube the other day which featured all the old rollercoasters, it was so sad to watch.

I just wish i had a garden big enough for a "Back yard coaster", a wooden one of course!

Mike
                Regards Mike

Comment

I have a vague recollection of one with carriages in the shape of a mouse, but as I've never been to Blackpool sober I could well have made that up.

Comment

You remember well in a drunken state,

The Wild Mouse is a National Heritage site, but still open to public.

Now down a bottle or two and relive that drunken visit once more!!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Whatta ride!!
                    Regards Mike

Comment

computerese?? BLECCHHH!!

Mike........EVERY time I try to get a geek to explain anything to me, I get one of two answers:

1) click on the shinglefratz, delete the ipsonoger, frang the whisfrump and THERE YOU ARE!!
                      OR, WORSE

2) Can't really explain it except sometimes computers do things like that.....

SO, I've decided that Ally is now my computer guru 'cause she can speak NON-computer, and frankly, I don't need to know HOW a computer does anything anyway. That's why I love my Mac......old, slow, but really pretty easy to deal with, AND it usually behaves when I wave a hammer at it!

This is what Tank thinks about those who speak only computer......
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	tank.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	56.1 KB
ID:	652704
                      Think I'll go take a nap.....all this talk has worn me out!!

Roller coasters?? LOVE to look at 'em, won't ride 'em...don't ask!

Cheers to all and I LOVE this thread. Great diversion for a rainy day......

Judy

Comment

That's sneaky. Building a pyramid on your cats head while it's asleep.

Comment

Originally posted by needler View Post
                          Mike........EVERY time I try to get a geek to explain anything to me, I get one of two answers:

1) click on the shinglefratz, delete the ipsonoger, frang the whisfrump and THERE YOU ARE!!
                          OR, WORSE

2) Can't really explain it except sometimes computers do things like that.....

Judy
                          3) Turn it of and turn it back on again!! I love that little piece of advice.

The cat looks very cheeky with with it's tounge hanging out (is that spelt right?)

Mike
                          Regards Mike

Comment

tongue

Comment

Thanks, you never know what situation might arise that requires the correct spelling of that word!

Mike
                              Regards Mike

Comment

Discussing frogs, for example?

Comment

Working...
                                X