No announcement yet.

Useless Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We can't be useless - It's FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
    Suz xxxxxxxxx
    'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

• I am shoving my local councillor in here, because he is useless!

Councillor Adam Williams!
      Regards Mike

Comment

• Originally posted by caz View Post
        That photo in post #161 - is it the Barking Flyover?

Do I win £5?

No more calls please, we have a winner.

Caz - You win an all-expense paid trip to the islands.

Paddy
        Attached Files

Comment

• " Krappers by Ken"

What will they steal next. Just recently thieves went into our backyard and stole our 60+ year old "crapper", must of been antique collectors, so, I built myself a new one. Pretty proud of it as you can see. I f you ever come to visit, you will have to give it a try. "CAUTION ! Beware of snakes and crabs,use at own risk !
          Attached Files
          " ON A HOT SUMMERS NITE, WOULD YOU OFFER YOUR THROAT TO WITH THE RED ROSES ?"

Comment

• Philip,

this one's for you

cheese cheese cheese cheese cheeese cheese cheese cheese

did you know theres a sotre that just sells cheese on liverpool st station?

cheesey cheese

Jenni
            “be just and fear not”

Comment

• Originally posted by jdpegg View Post

did you know theres a sotre that just sells cheese on liverpool st station?

cheesey cheese

Jenni

Much to the satisfaction of Wallace and Grommet.
              "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

• On the subject of Cheese.......

Many years ago one of my ex girlfriends was cooking something in the kitchen, it turned out to be a pan of peas!
                She proceeded to empty a full packet of grated cheese into the pan and stirred until the cheese had melted!

"Cheesy Peas" she called em!
                Regards Mike

Comment

• Cheesy Peas seem to be a Northern delicacy, Mike...

Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

• Hypnotic Cheese

Wake me when it's over, please

Click image for larger version

Name:	sleep23.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.9 KB
ID:	654535

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
                      Cheesy Peas seem to be a Northern delicacy, Mike...

It was about 10 years ago, so it's possible that she got the recipe from there!
                      Regards Mike

Comment

• Gizmo....
                        Thanks for the offer of using your loo...I might just take you up on the offer one day....age and all that!
                        I have a question for you.....
                        Why is the chain on the outside??????....and there's a moon cut out..it's called a privvy,you know!
                        Could get a bit draughty in the winter!

Paddy Goose...
                        What a smashing photo...a brilliant dog...and a true contender to Suzi's J. P. DeL.

And Mike.....what a strange array of girlfriends you had,before Mrs C..
                        (bet she agree's with me.)
                        Bit of a James Bond complex going on...come back to my place m'dear,and I'll show you how I spin me discs!!!!
                        ANNA.

Comment

• Roll up the lino, Mother. We're raising Behemoth tonight!

Comment

• I have had a few weirdo's!

One such kept snails, snakes and rats! I woke up one morning to find her under the bed, whats wrong I replied, "Oh the snake got out!"

I jumped to my feet, got dressed and sat on the bed nervously, I don't mind snakes, but she would put the thing in bed with me, and I would awake to find it under the pillow!

It was missing for weeks but turned up in the bathroom under the bath!

She also had a collection of mice, and at one point they had babies, and more babies, until the massive tank was a mass of little creatures.

No one wanted to buy them, but the snake was well fed!
                            Regards Mike

Comment

• Mike,
                              My cousin married a guy whose daughter moved in after they were married.
                              We went over,and were sitting in the lounge having a cup of tea.Her step daughter flew down the stairs looking worried and whispered something to my cousin.They started searching the room.
                              We were amazed at the whole room being moved about,and things looked under.
                              When Mum summed up the courage to ask what was wrong.My cousin replied that their 4ft python ,which lived in step-daughters room ,had escaped from it's cage while she had her earphones on ,listening to some music. Oh,she laughed "he always does that,little devil,he knows she's not watching him,so he has a wander down to see if anythings left in the cat's bowl."..he'll be ever so pleased your here if he spots you,he likes visitors."
                              Actually,he was quite pleasant when we caught him,hiding behind my dad's chair.(Dad didn't look too pleased to see him).He was bloomin heavy when we lifted him up,but he liked his chin tickled!!!
                              ANNA.

Comment

• Hiya Anna, To answer your question. it seems that most outdoor "privies" had a half moon cutout in the door. Probably to let some light in so that you could read the Eatons catalogue and look at the ladies(or mens) underwear pages. No Playboys or Playgirls back then! Then, you would use the pages to wipe your arse with. Damn rough on the backside. The interior is quite inviting, I think you would be impressed. I acually have REAL toilet paper, 4 ply, nothing but the best. Each individual sheet has the Glasgow Celtic logo on it (am a Rangers supporter). Country Berry Air Freshener and lots of reading material, so if you are ever in the neighbourhood, come on in and sit a spell. The house wine is splendid and the "privy" comes with room service. "Cheeze anyone?"
                                " ON A HOT SUMMERS NITE, WOULD YOU OFFER YOUR THROAT TO WITH THE RED ROSES ?"

Comment

Working...
                                X