No announcement yet.

Who put Bella in the Witch Elm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The murder of Charles Walton has been ‘connected’ to the Bella case by some due to the witchcraft angle. I’ve just ordered a book that looks interesting but it’s only about the Walton case. It’s called The Case That Foiled Fabian.

Theres one called Under The Shadow Of Meon Hill which connects the two cases which I might look at buying.

Dont know if I’ll bother with the Sparke book. It sounds poor.

Im still waiting for the Joyce Coley one to show up which I don’t have too many high hopes for.
    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Has anyone seen any of the YouTube videos on the case? I haven’t yet.
      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Don't waste your time.
        My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
          The murder of Charles Walton has been ‘connected’ to the Bella case by some due to the witchcraft angle. I’ve just ordered a book that looks interesting but it’s only about the Walton case. It’s called The Case That Foiled Fabian.

Theres one called Under The Shadow Of Meon Hill which connects the two cases which I might look at buying.

Dont know if I’ll bother with the Sparke book. It sounds poor.

Im still waiting for the Joyce Coley one to show up which I don’t have too many high hopes for.
          There's prolly a 12 step program for that

Comment

Has anyone seen any of the YouTube videos on the case? I haven’t yet.
            I'm just watching one now, which claims that the original grafitti writer was identified by police. He was apparently a crank who knew nothing, so Bella wasn't even the victim's name.
            No sources though.

Comment

Originally posted by DJA View Post

There's prolly a 12 step program for that
              True but I’m not at the stage where I’d pay £100 for the McCormick book. If that day comes it’s time to get help.
              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Rogan View Post

I'm just watching one now, which claims that the original grafitti writer was identified by police. He was apparently a crank who knew nothing, so Bella wasn't even the victim's name.
                No sources though.
                This sounds like the story from Victor Crumpton who said that a PC B. Hollobin had caught a man writing a message . No record can be found about this though.

To cut a longish story short the guy is a looney. Reckoned he’d been in an asylum where 2 nurses had ‘disappeared.’
                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

True but I’m not at the stage where I’d pay £100 for the McCormick book. If that day comes it’s time to get help.
                  That's what's known as a "yet".

My Achilles heels are music and film ..... which sorta makes me balanced,if you get my drift

OK,I've got two left feet

Comment

Originally posted by DJA View Post

That's what's known as a "yet".

My Achilles heels are music and film ..... which sorta makes me balanced,if you get my drift

OK,I've got two left feet

I used to spend a fair bit on music but nowhere near as much over the last few years. I’d have been living in a cardboard box somewhere if I hadn’t put the brakes on. I haven’t been to a concert for a couple of years.

I did have a period period of DVD buying but I was trying to get every TV and movie appearance of Sherlock Holmes. I’ve got most but there are a ew that I can’t get. Believe it or not I’ve been foiled by Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber on some but that’s life.
                    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Internet Archive has many Sherlock Holmes movies and some of the TV shows.

Free

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

This sounds like the story from Victor Crumpton who said that a PC B. Hollobin had caught a man writing a message . No record can be found about this though.

To cut a longish story short the guy is a looney. Reckoned he’d been in an asylum where 2 nurses had ‘disappeared.’
                        Who's a loony - Victor Crumpton, or the grafitti writer?

Comment

• Originally posted by Joshua Rogan View Post

Who's a loony - Victor Crumpton, or the grafitti writer?
                          Possibly both but definitely Crumpton. There appears to be quite a few of them in this case although of course I should say that some might have been well meaning but mistaken. Like Mr Cogzell who was adamant that he recognised the repair stitching in the shoes as being done by someone that he knew who used a very distinctive method...but around 10 years before the shoes were made.
                          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJA View Post
                            Internet Archive has many Sherlock Holmes movies and some of the TV shows.

Free
                            There’s pretty much one movie I can’t get (BFI have a copy and I believe The Library Of Congress? BFI would only put to dvd in bulk though) Also a silent movie series owned by Lloyd Webber. I wrote to his company twice and got no response. Looks like he’s just hoarding them for himself.
                            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

Possibly both but definitely Crumpton. There appears to be quite a few of them in this case although of course I should say that some might have been well meaning but mistaken. Like Mr Cogzell who was adamant that he recognised the repair stitching in the shoes as being done by someone that he knew who used a very distinctive method...but around 10 years before the shoes were made.
                              Sounds like he was talking cobblers

Comment

• Originally posted by Joshua Rogan View Post

Sounds like he was talking cobblers

And as Dave said, the police don’t appear to have covered themselves in glory. Lost of files and evidence are now missing. They don’t even know where the skeleton has gone. Probably in someone’s cupboard.
                                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Working...
                                X