This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WallaceWackedHer View Post
    Omfg I have the FULLLLLLLL trial. IT'S HUGEEEEEEEE. It's like 3 War and Peaces stacked on top of each other.

I literally might have to come back a few times just to photograph all this. You guys have no idea I've never seen a document this thick in my entire life LOL. It's so thick it rises above the dividing board things at the side of the reading table.

This has AT LEAST 5x more testimony than Wyndham Brown's text. AT LEAST. I've flicked through some and there's SO MUCH new testimony. Merry mega-early Christmas everyone. This case has just been blown open.
    Sounds like you might need to take food and a sleeping bag if you go down there again? You might even be be better of finding digs and staying overnight. Try The Savoy or The Ritz The site that you’ve set up is going to be an invaluable research facility WWH (especially if you manage the full trial transcript) You’re saving any future author the hassle of sifting through.
    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Just photographed over 300 pages, the entire main trial.

I now also have the full appeal trial and I will now be photographing this. I don't believe any transcription of this appears online.
      You’ll be the first to make this available WWH
      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Omfg I have the FULLLLLLLL trial. IT'S HUGEEEEEEEE. It's like 3 War and Peaces stacked on top of each other.

I literally might have to come back a few times just to photograph all this. You guys have no idea I've never seen a document this thick in my entire life LOL. It's so thick it rises above the dividing board things at the side of the reading table.

This has AT LEAST 5x more testimony than Wyndham Brown's text. AT LEAST. I've flicked through some and there's SO MUCH new testimony. Merry mega-early Christmas everyone. This case has just been blown open.
        Hi Wallace,
        If what you say re the amount of material not included in Wynham Brown's "transcript" of the trial is true (and I have no reason to doubt you)
        how the hell did Brown decide what to include and what to leave out?

Really looking forward to perusing the full document.

Comment

Originally posted by barnflatwyngarde View Post

Hi Wallace,
          If what you say re the amount of material not included in Wynham Brown's "transcript" of the trial is true (and I have no reason to doubt you)
          how the hell did Brown decide what to include and what to leave out?

Really looking forward to perusing the full document.

It's edited down by Brown to leave out what he felt was unimportant testimony. I managed to get every page photographed so that will be getting uploaded.

There's a part where Crewe says the police have taken £18 (of the company's money) and he wants it back. I'm sure that's not in Brown's transcript, as one example.

I photographed literally everything in the files even random telegrams that are basically worthless. And importantly the unabridged trial and full appeal trial.

Comment

It's edited down by Brown to leave out what he felt was unimportant testimony. I managed to get every page photographed so that will be getting uploaded.

There's a part where Crewe says the police have taken £18 (of the company's money) and he wants it back. I'm sure that's not in Brown's transcript, as one example.

I photographed literally everything in the files even random telegrams that are basically worthless. And importantly the unabridged trial and full appeal trial.
            Thanks Wallace, I'm sure that I'm just one of many who appreciate your efforts.

Comment

Put on BBC iPlayer, The One Show in the biggest coincidence ever is apparently discussing the Wallace case. The same day I go down to photograph more files lol. My mate says so anyway, just watching it now.

Comment

Put on BBC iPlayer, The One Show in the biggest coincidence ever is apparently discussing the Wallace case. The same day I go down to photograph more files lol. My mate says so anyway, just watching it now.
                Spooky action!

Comment

May I join in doffing my hat to WWH, great work mate.
                  Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Okay guys, here is the full, unabridged trial of William Herbert Wallace:

https://www.williamherbertwallace.co...rbert-wallace/

---

I have the appeal trial also but I will probably upload that tomorrow as I am quite tired. Also because I took over 900 photos (which took me from around 11 AM until about 6 PM) I haven't had much time to really read it myself.

Hopefully that all loads and works for you guys. Should be 334 pages there.

I'm also going to add clickable links for each testimony (so for example a list of the people who testified, and you could click, say, John Sharpe Johnston and it would take you straight to the beginning of his examination).

(The page file size is enormous so you might have to wait a while for it to load fully).
                    Last edited by WallaceWackedHer; 01-22-2020, 12:17 AM.

Comment

• Great work WWH, very impressive and much appreciated by us all !

Comment

• The show about Wallace was probably on because of the date...you just happened to come across the mother lode 89 years (+1 day) since the crime happened!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ven View Post
                          Great work WWH, very impressive and much appreciated by us all !
                          Thanks, I just added links on that page that will skip you to any testimony you wish to see. Navigation should be much easier now. I added a Lazy Load script too so the page should load faster.

Comment

• The full appeal trial has now been uploaded here:

This has never been transcribed or uploaded before. Again give it a little time to load since there are a lot of images on the page. They will be blurred at first until loaded.

Comment

• Thanks for all your efforts WWH. I could do with cancelling the next month just to read through everything.

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by WallaceWackedHer View Post
                                The full appeal trial has now been uploaded here:

This has never been transcribed or uploaded before. Again give it a little time to load since there are a lot of images on the page. They will be blurred at first until loaded.
                                The thought that immediately comes to mind with the possession of these transcripts, is that one can paint ones own picture ,and draw ones own conclusions, without the slightest interference from Colourful authors trying to press home their often biased conclusions. Excellent work wwh. Happy reading everyone

Comment

Working...
                                X