Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The post was in DRAFTS dude omg. Drafts as in unfinished before moving it onto the main part of my site. If it appeared on the main site somehow it's because of how Wordpress works.

Check your browser history you'll see it says /drafts/ in the URL.

Omg....... Please, check your history right now. Even check the article right now if you still can (which I had to uncomment). It's in DRAFTS still.

I'll get banned anyway now so who cares.

Post all the criticisms you like on that article of mine, I'll approve them and respond. Say it's retard tier, any words, I'm not like admins of certain sites who meltdown over someone being called an "idiot" or something that would offend a toddler.
    Last edited by WallaceWackedHer; 02-17-2020, 09:03 PM.

Comment

• How could I have known that it was a draft? It appeared there as soon as I looked. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with criticising a theory or an idea...nothing at all. But in that format, with criticism within the text, it makes it look like you’re just showcasing a disproven theory. Almost like saying here’s a theory...it’s crap...but hey it’s a theory. It might be crap but it’s honestly written crap. If there are errors then they are honest errors and if they were pointed out I’d change them. I intended to make ongoing changes anyway as I plan to do some re-reading and so I may change my mind on some stuff. But this is what p****d me off. Not simple criticism. I’m no more thin-skinned than anyone.

You won’t get banned. You won’t even get a warning. I certainly haven’t reported you and I certainly don’t intend to (admin do have a rule about personal insults but I think that they take a view that as long they don’t go over the top and become ongoing they leave alone.) I never reported Rod and I have 2 pages of the insults that Josh and I had from him (everyone of which broke the rules)
      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
        How could I have known that it was a draft? It appeared there as soon as I looked. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with criticising a theory or an idea...nothing at all. But in that format, with criticism within the text, it makes it look like you’re just showcasing a disproven theory. Almost like saying here’s a theory...it’s crap...but hey it’s a theory. It might be crap but it’s honestly written crap. If there are errors then they are honest errors and if they were pointed out I’d change them. I intended to make ongoing changes anyway as I plan to do some re-reading and so I may change my mind on some stuff. But this is what p****d me off. Not simple criticism. I’m no more thin-skinned than anyone.

You won’t get banned. You won’t even get a warning. I certainly haven’t reported you and I certainly don’t intend to (admin do have a rule about personal insults but I think that they take a view that as long they don’t go over the top and become ongoing they leave alone.) I never reported Rod and I have 2 pages of the insults that Josh and I had from him (everyone of which broke the rules)
        For my tuppenny worth, I would judge that you have been a victim of Gross unethical behaviour HS.

Quote : “I'm a bizarre type of person for sure... That's just who I am. So yeah.”.. unquote. Pretty much says it all.

I have not visited the website in question, and don’t intend to ,chiefly because ‘although a great deal of important information has been

uploaded to this forum, I fear what we are subjected to is a daily dose of BLATHER. All of which is annoying but Que sere.

Comment

• Originally posted by moste View Post

For my tuppenny worth, I would judge that you have been a victim of Gross unethical behaviour HS.

Quote : “I'm a bizarre type of person for sure... That's just who I am. So yeah.”.. unquote. Pretty much says it all.

I have not visited the website in question, and don’t intend to ,chiefly because ‘although a great deal of important information has been

uploaded to this forum, I fear what we are subjected to is a daily dose of BLATHER. All of which is annoying but Que sere.
          And how exactly would you know dude? You don't even know how websites work, you probably spent most of your life sending messages via carrier pigeon... I explained above I posted something as what is known as a draft copy which is not meant to be found by visitors to the site (of which I'm sure there will be about 20 of yearly since literally nobody cares about this case except me and about 5 other people).

Post in one of the other 10-something threads on the topic if you don't like "BLATHER", or start your own. Maybe you can investigate a mystery regarding the Battle of Hastings since your first-hand experience of having fought in it will probably come in handy. Just lol at ancient men snidely implying I don't know how to send private messages, or finding "clever" ways of saying "F off" when it probably took 20 days for their great grandson to even teach them to grasp where the on button on the computer is. Do they really think such comments go over my head?

It's scientifically proven people lose brain cells as they age, and generally their "education" consisted of learning how to use a sewing machine and praise Jesus. Some people should not be so confident in their "witty insults" going over my head.
          Last edited by WallaceWackedHer; 02-18-2020, 11:14 AM.

Comment

• Everyone - Stop the personal attacks or you will be taking a time out.

JM

Comment

Working...
            X