X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ Must have missed photographing page 18. Grr. ]

Cont next post...

Comment

(Poor job of photographing the above page, sorry).

Cont next post...

Comment

Cont next post...

Comment

Cont next post...

Comment

Cont next post...

Comment

Cont next post...

Comment

(Apologies for the bottom being out of shot again).

Cont next post...

Comment

Cont next post...

Comment

Cont next post...

Comment

(Sorry for bottom being cut off, I think he's saying any blood that he got on his hands from the body could have been transferred).

Cont next post...

Comment

[ end of document ]

Comment

Correspondence in regards to a (believed to be) hoax confession scrawled on the back of a postcard with a 16 year old image:

Comment

It's VERY important that everyone read this:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e134kvdrzh...Bull7.jpg?dl=0

Because this is (ghostwritten but still) Wallace's words detailing how he believes the crime was committed. If this is like OJ Simpson's "If I Did It" (Wallace is guilty), then this is LITERALLY him telling you exactly how the crime was committed.

If guilty, Wallace is telling you outright the crime was committed like this:

1) Julia was bending down to light the gas fire and was then hit by a spanner or something of that nature.

2) Wallace steps into the lobby and grabs his mackintosh off the rack.

3) Wallace goes back into the parlour and holds up the raincoat as a shield while Julia is on the floor, to kill her with the followup blows.

4) While bending over her, the jacket catches alight on the fire which is at full flame because Julia did not have time to regulate the gas flow.

5) He sees Julia's skirt is burning.

6) He then throws down the mackintosh and pulls Julia's body away from the fire, leaving her body resting on top of the raincoat he'd just thrown down, exactly as she was later found.

Comment

Originally posted by WallaceWackedHer View Post
                              It's VERY important that everyone read this:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e134kvdrzh...Bull7.jpg?dl=0

Because this is (ghostwritten but still) Wallace's words detailing how he believes the crime was committed. If this is like OJ Simpson's "If I Did It" (Wallace is guilty), then this is LITERALLY him telling you exactly how the crime was committed.

If guilty, Wallace is telling you outright the crime was committed like this:

1) Julia was bending down to light the gas fire and was then hit by a spanner or something of that nature.

2) Wallace steps into the lobby and grabs his mackintosh off the rack.

3) Wallace goes back into the parlour and holds up the raincoat as a shield while Julia is on the floor, to kill her with the followup blows.

4) While bending over her, the jacket catches alight on the fire which is at full flame because Julia did not have time to regulate the gas flow.

5) He sees Julia's skirt is burning.

6) He then throws down the mackintosh and pulls Julia's body away from the fire, leaving her body resting on top of the raincoat he'd just thrown down, exactly as she was later found.
                              I’ve mentioned this in the past when debating with Rod. He mocked my suggestion that Wallace used the mackintosh as a shield rather than simply wearing it. Then I read this and heard Wallace suggestinsame thing. Nothing conclusive of course but is this Wallace taunting the police?
                              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

I’ve mentioned this in the past when debating with Rod. He mocked my suggestion that Wallace used the mackintosh as a shield rather than simply wearing it. Then I read this and heard Wallace suggestinsame thing. Nothing conclusive of course but is this Wallace taunting the police?
                                I don't believe it's a taunt, if this is a confession of the events I would think of it like OJ Simpson's book. More wanting to get something off his chest.

Most of the DPP files are newspaper clippings. In fact the very vast bulk of the files are newspaper clippings glued to home office stationary. I photographed every single one regardless (even though I have seen most of the newspaper reports from the online newspaper archives).

I was hoping for a collection of statements from witnesses. There is that one very lengthy one by Robert Carr (and a few notes back and forth regarding this) and that's great. But I was hoping for statements from other neighbours etc. I think I shall have to go to Liverpool for that.

---

I did read some stuff there from Wallace. I have photographs as I have of literally every single thing in that file (I was there 4 hours just taking photos!!!)... It seems that he told police he thought perhaps the newspaper boy was the last to call at the house, as opposed to mentioning Alan Close.

To me this strengthens my belief that Alan Close was not accounted for if Wallace is the guilty party, rather, it is simply good fortune... Alan went to police on the Sunday from what I can gather? It's in that long trial text I posted up... Apparently he had called at the house several times after Monday attempting to deliver milk to the police.

Also reading around there, all the phone call references say his girl's 21st rather than daughter, and it seems it was indeed an on-the-spot excuse as to why he can't call back (as opposed to something conjured up well in advance). Here as well, the waitress describes the voice as ordinary, while only Beattie says it was gruff and strong.

---

If Robert Carr is credible, then I should stick by my opinion that Gordon Parry placed the telephone call, and Amy/Wallace murdered Julia and attempted to stage a burglary.

Because Wallace in John Bull says the murder weapon is something like a spanner, I theorize it may be the handle of the dog whip Wallace very randomly said had been missing for 12 months and was careful to add he "didn't think there was any metal about it"... A dog whip and spanner are roughly the same size and shape... Why someone would randomly mention specifics about an item that hadn't been seen in a year is beyond me hence my suspicion.

The weapon was then disposed of in the water near the ferries, wrapped in newspaper.

Comment

Working...
                                X