Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robert View Post
    Hi Trev

I think the main thing is that it's worth an investigation by the police. Such an investigation might clear him, or prove he was guilty, or simply be inconclusive. But it's worth a go.
    But that could have happened in 2011 after the first television documentary, I have asked Neil what has changed since then?

Comment

• Hi Trevor. I would't worry too much about the matter because I am not. You would have to ask the Met why they have now decided to do the review.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil Milkins View Post
        Hi Trevor. I would't worry too much about the matter because I am not. You would have to ask the Met why they have now decided to do the review.
        I do worry when television documentary makers, and those directly involved fail to present the full facts, thus misleading the viewing public, and when asked questions as to why the full facts have not been presented or the case full investigated side step them. Both you and Prof Wilson have done just that. Both of you were involved in the first documentary.

Comment

• Hi Trevor. I presented the full facts in both documentaries. Please contact Professor Wilson or/Monsterfilms if you feel they have misled the public. All I can do now is wait for the result of the Met Review. Do you believe your former colleague, Detective Chief Inspector Jackie Malton also has misled the public? Are you by any chance friends with the word famous author and former flying squad officer Dick Kirby?

Comment

Hi Trevor. I presented the full facts in both documentaries. Please contact Professor Wilson or/Monsterfilms if you feel they have misled the public. All I can do now is wait for the result of the Met Review. Do you believe your former colleague, Detective Chief Inspector Jackie Malton also has misled the public? Are you by any chance friends with the word famous author and former flying squad officer Dick Kirby?
            Hi Neil
            Are you not concerned that in two separate documentaries there were issues which could easily have been addressed and clearly were not, issues which might have removed him from being the prime suspect you and the all those connected to the program have suggested.

I again come back to to the motorcar issue, and whether or not Jones ever held a driving license, or owned a car. I am amazed that in the past 8 years no one has been able to give a definitive answer on such an important issue. or perhaps they have and its not conducive to disclose the answer ! Were you happy with the final edit of the prog ?

As to the experts used they can only opine on what is presented to them, and as I stated previous there opinions and answers were clearly given as a result of leading questions being put to then either on camera or off camera.

As to Prof Wilson it would seem than he is like another academic Hallie Rubenhold reluctant to engage in any open dialogue about their research and findings. I posed several questions to him via twitter and he decided to not want to discuss the matter further and blocked me.

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
            Last edited by Trevor Marriott; 02-24-2019, 04:59 PM.

Comment

• Hi Trevor. Compared to many I am just an amateur doing my best to prove what I am convinced to be the truth, that is Jones was Jack the Stripper. As I have already stated the car issue is being addressed by the Met. Only the police can find that out along with Jones' work records. I am as happy as can be expected with the final edit. Without Professor Wilson there wouldn't have been the 2 documentaries. Without Monsterfilms there would't have been Dark Son. As for the experts whether having questions put to them on or off camera, they are not stupid. They have stated their honest opinions. Whether Professor Wilson wishes to have diaglogue with you is obviously his choice. I think that's all of your questions answered. How about the 2 unanswered questions that I asked you about Jackie Malton and the superfine Dick Kirby?

Comment

Hi Trevor. Compared to many I am just an amateur doing my best to prove what I am convinced to be the truth, that is Jones was Jack the Stripper. As I have already stated the car issue is being addressed by the Met. Only the police can find that out along with Jones' work records. I am as happy as can be expected with the final edit. Without Professor Wilson there wouldn't have been the 2 documentaries. Without Monsterfilms there would't have been Dark Son. As for the experts whether having questions put to them on or off camera, they are not stupid. They have stated their honest opinions. Whether Professor Wilson wishes to have diaglogue with you is obviously his choice. I think that's all of your questions answered. How about the 2 unanswered questions that I asked you about Jackie Malton and the superfine Dick Kirby?
                Neil
                I wont keep laboring the same flaws in the documentary. I think I have made them very clear. But both you and Prof Wilson were involved in the Fred Dineage documentary. I did ask what new evidence was forthcoming since that first one in 2011, to justify a remake?

I am not familiar with the names you mentioned.

Comment

• All I can say Trevor, is , if you are not familiar with the name Jackie Malton then you haven't watched Dark Son. Are you a former police officer?

Comment

• I have seen the program and fully aware of all those taking part

Comment

• But! Are you a former police officer? To be or not to be that was the question! (As yet unanswered.)

Comment

But! Are you a former police officer? To be or not to be that was the question! (As yet unanswered.)
                        Yes I am, but does that make a difference? It means i can look more closely than most at the evidence and facts presented and relied on, and as a result I identified several potential flaws in what was presented, and what should have been presented but was not. I conclude that what was presented does not warrant Jones being regarded as a prime suspect, but simply a person of interest.

You have been chipping away at this for a number of years, yet all that time you nor anyone else haven't been able to answer a simple question, which if the answer is in the negative might rule him out from any further suspicion. Did you nor anyone else connected to the making of these two documentaries 7 years apart bother to find this out? it seem not, and now we still dont know the answer. Surely his daughter might be the first port of call, and then the DVLA, simple lines of inquiry, or perhaps these have been done, and it has been found that he didnt have a car, or a licence. He was certainly show riding a bus in the latest program.

Comment

• Hi Trevor. I find this astounding. "Trevor Marriott joined the Bedfordshire Police in 1970. During his time as a detective he was assigned to murder cases and was also in Special Branch." In spite of this and your being an author and your obvious interest in the Jack the Stripper murders you earlier claimed you were not aware of author and fellow former police officer Dick Kirby a former London Metropolitan Flying Squad officer. It's strange that you were not aware that Kirby recently published a book about the nudes' murders. It was titled Laid Bare. You also claimed that you were unaware of Former Detective Chief Inspector Jackie Malton who, if you had watched Dark Son would have seen her featured throughout the documentary.

Comment

• I have no obvious interest in these murders I saw the Dark Son prog and readily identified those issues I have already mentioned which both you and all those involved in that prog should have addressed
                            whether I knew those officers is irrelevant and has no bearing on the results as disclosed in the prog
                            perhaps you should consider answering some of those unanswered questions and we all might be the wiser

Comment

• It is relevant if you originally claimed not to know them if you do actually know them. As a former police officer you should be able to grasp that. I have answered all your questions some more than once. Go through them again and see. According to a recent report by historical crime detective Trevor Marriott, the enigmatic figure who sparked a ferocious nineteenth century manhunt and intrigued the world for more than a century wasn’t real. Marriott claims:
                              • The facts and figures of the Jack the Ripper case have been seriously distorted from years of speculation and conspiracy theories.
                              • Audiences have been completely deceived by number of authors and publishers. While some books and novels were written based on facts and plausible speculation many “authoritative” works added fabricated and embellished details. These particular works were market successes but served to mislead many researchers.
                              Perhaps Jack the Stripper never existed either. Maybe it was all a conspiracy.
                              Last edited by Neil Milkins; 02-25-2019, 09:28 PM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Neil Milkins;n702292]It is relevant if you originally claimed not to know them if you do actually know them. As a former police officer you should be able to grasp that. I have answered all your questions some more than once. Go through them again and see. According to a recent report by historical crime detective Trevor Marriott, the enigmatic figure who sparked a ferocious nineteenth century manhunt and intrigued the world for more than a century wasn’t real. Marriott claims:
                                • The facts and figures of the Jack the Ripper case have been seriously distorted from years of speculation and conspiracy theories.
                                • Audiences have been completely deceived by number of authors and publishers. While some books and novels were written based on facts and plausible speculation many “authoritative” works added fabricated and embellished details. These particular works were market successes but served to mislead many researchers.
                                Perhaps Jack the Stripper never existed either. Maybe it was all a conspiracy. [QUOTE]

I am sure he did, the facts tend to support that,but whether he was Harold Jones is far from established.

The one most important question you haven't answered is with regards to the motor car issue. Now if you dont know then why not say you dont know, and perhaps go and ask his daughter who perhaps might know, or your wonderful team of experts all of whom seem to have missed the obvious in this re investigation.

Comment

Working...
                                X