Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRB
    replied
    Watched Dark Son yesterday and also wondering if there has been any news?

Leave a comment:

• FriedBrotato
    replied
    Hi all,
    Read this from start to finish just now. Interesting read. Has there been any outcome of the police review now we are over a year since the last reply?

Leave a comment:

• Neil Milkins
    replied
    It has been going on for nearly 3 months. The cold-case team are gathering witness statements and surviving evidence etc. They have plenty to research but hopefully it will be worth the wait and either incriminate or clear Harold Jones.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Marriott
    replied
    Originally posted by Neil Milkins View Post
    The forum is pretty dead now Caz. Love Neil. xxx
    have you any news on the outcome of the cold case review, its been some time now ?

www.trevormarriott.co.uk

Leave a comment:

• Neil Milkins
    replied
    The forum is pretty dead now Caz. Love Neil. xxx

Leave a comment:

• caz
    replied
    Explain please, Neil?

Love,

Caz
    X

Leave a comment:

• Neil Milkins
    replied
    Hammersmith Nude Murders (Stripper) - Casebook: Jack the Ripper Forums. R.I.P.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Marriott
    replied
    Hi Darryl. From what I understand the police were convinced that Bridget was murdered on the night she was abducted. No one had seen her after her visit to a pub in Shepherd's Bush on January 11. Obviously the police could have been wrong and she could have been wondering around for days without contacting her husband before Ireland came back from Scotland and killed her. All I can say is we will all have to wait for the police review.
    When did this long awaited review commence?

www.trevormarriott.co.uk

Leave a comment:

• Neil Milkins
    replied
    Hi Darryl. From what I understand the police were convinced that Bridget was murdered on the night she was abducted. No one had seen her after her visit to a pub in Shepherd's Bush on January 11. Obviously the police could have been wrong and she could have been wondering around for days without contacting her husband before Ireland came back from Scotland and killed her. All I can say is we will all have to wait for the police review.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Marriott
    replied
    Originally posted by Darryl Kenyon View Post

I am limited in my knowledge of the murders but I have to agree with Trevor here. If Bridget went missing on 11 Jan and her body not found till 16 Feb what evidence do we have that she was murdered on 11 Jan ? Prostitutes often lead a dysfunctional life, going missing for days. Could she not have easily been murdered a few days later?
    Regards Darryl
    The specific date of her murder is also questionable from a forensic perspective. I can only assume this was determined by forensic pathologists. But of course forensic pathology has moved on since the 60`s. Here is what Dr Biggs a modern day forensic scientists tells us about the process of determining times of death.

"
    the official guidance from the Forensic Science Regulator is that pathologists shouldnít attempt to "estimate" the post mortem interval"

Of course we are not privvy to the full post mortem report, or the results of any other tests on the body that may have been carried out. In any event I doubt they would have been able to pin it down to a specific day

www.trevormarriott.co.uk

Leave a comment:

• Darryl Kenyon
    replied
    Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post

If she was murdered on or shortly after Jan 11th we must assume she was murdered shortly after abduction. Is there evidence to show the date she was actually abducted

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
    I am limited in my knowledge of the murders but I have to agree with Trevor here. If Bridget went missing on 11 Jan and her body not found till 16 Feb what evidence do we have that she was murdered on 11 Jan ? Prostitutes often lead a dysfunctional life, going missing for days. Could she not have easily been murdered a few days later?
    Regards Darryl

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Marriott
    replied
    Hi Darryl. The only book that identifies Harold Jones as the Hammersmith killer is my book, Who Was Jack the Stripper - The Hammersmith Nudes's Murders. If you google Who Was Jack the Stripper-The Hammersmith Nudes' Murders-Neil Milkins-Amazon you can find them second-hand for £99.00 each. However I have new copies at £12.95 each plus £3.60 p+p recorded delivery. The book has a foreword by Professor David Wilson and Professor Bernard Knight who both featured with me in the B.B.C. documentary Dark Son - The Hunt For a Serial Killer.
    You dont identify him, you merely put him forward as a person of interest, there is a big difference

Can you also be so kind as to reply to my post 678

www.trevormarriott.co.uk

Leave a comment:

• Neil Milkins
    replied
    Hi Darryl. The only book that identifies Harold Jones as the Hammersmith killer is my book, Who Was Jack the Stripper - The Hammersmith Nudes's Murders. If you google Who Was Jack the Stripper-The Hammersmith Nudes' Murders-Neil Milkins-Amazon you can find them second-hand for £99.00 each. However I have new copies at £12.95 each plus £3.60 p+p recorded delivery. The book has a foreword by Professor David Wilson and Professor Bernard Knight who both featured with me in the B.B.C. documentary Dark Son - The Hunt For a Serial Killer.

Leave a comment:

• Darryl Kenyon
    replied
    Can I ask which book people would recommend to read on the murders ?
    Regards Darryl

Leave a comment:

• Neil Milkins
    replied
    I am in regular contact with children and grandchildren of Mungo Ireland. They are anxious that their loved one's name be cleared. John du Rose didn't publicly give Ireland's name. It was David Seabrook who gained illegal access to the nudes' murders files who was the first person to name Ireland. Regardless, Seabrook, and John du Rose are now dead and a libel action couldn't be brought anyway.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X