No announcement yet.

When Flying Saucers Attack!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My jaw dropped to the floor last night when I logged onto the Ghosttrackers website and found we had hit over 2,000 hits!!

The response has been amazing!

I invited the team down for an evening, my wife read everyones Angel Cards and I took them through my archives! They now call it

"The Mike Covell Centre for Fortean Studies"
    Regards Mike

Comment

• Hi Mike,

I have been off the thread recently. One of these days I'll find something worthwhile to talk about. The only thing I noted was not about UFOs but the Martian space craft we sent last month, which is finding bits of ice under the soil (which evaporates quite quickly. That impresses a bit.

Best wishes,

Jeff

Comment

• I have been quite busy writing, networking and making Ghosttrackers name show up everywere! I have had meetings with various media outlets, groups and influential people in the area, to secure top notch locations!

I have also been buying loads and loads of books, on ufo's, ghosts, and Spontaneous Human Combustion. I also managed to get hold of one of the largest books containing symbols! I had to triple bag it to carry it home!

It was our 5th wedding anniversary yesterday and we had our vows blessed. We had a great day!
        Regards Mike

Comment

• Hi Mike,

Wish I could offer some suggestions on the subject matter. I was thinking about "Ghosts", but the only name of somewhat recent importance that I knew of was "Hans Holder". And that's really a name from the 1950s and 1960s.

Isn't that organization that Edmund Gurney and his friends set up in the 19th Century still in existance? If it is you probably contacted it.

Best of luck,

Jeff

Comment

• I have a book by Hans Holder simply entitiled "Ghosts", it is a huge book, possibly the biggest book I have in the collection with thousands of case studies globally! It's a good read and he is a great writer.

Philip Hutchinson is in the "GhostClub" which is the UK's oldest Paranormal Institution.

Here in the North East of England we are working at uniting several groups for big investigations and forming a super club. Hopefully the idea will catch on, and other groups will start sharing info and techniques.
            Regards Mike

Comment

• haunted chimney?

thoughts?
              Attached Files

Comment

• haunted chimney part 2

the second installment....and the last
                Attached Files

Comment

• These haunted chimneys have no respect for the living!
                  There was one near us that must have been a chain smoker!

Ghosttrackers has been added to several paranormal rated sites.

Visit the link and vote http://www.ghosttrackers.co.uk/

We have been busy securing new locations and have one booked for tomorrow night!!
                  Regards Mike

Comment

• Is that Hans Holzer or Hans Holder? Hans Holzer was around in the 60's. I used to read his books as a kid. He mostly used a medium. I don't know if he is still alive or not.

Dougie, When does this article date to? It sounds older yet it sounds modernish, too!

International TAPS starts next Wednesday at 9 pm on Sci-Fi. Looking forward to the new season.

Congrats on the new listings, Mike.

Any UFO news, guys?
                    Last edited by Celesta; 06-27-2008, 03:52 AM.
                    "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

• Hi Celesta, there was a ufo sighting in the UK by a Police Helicopter! The crew witnessed the "Thing" but it sped off before they could film it.
                      They contacted all the relevant authorities, who stated "We don't know what it is!"

No defence significance eh!!

It is not the first time a ufo has been witnessed by a police helicopter. In the uk we have PRUFOS, a website for police officers to register their sightings. It's all in the public domain too!
                      Regards Mike

Comment

• Hmm, have been dealing with ghosts lately.
                        But you know, enjoy their company and am delighted when they come around.

Comment

• PRUFOS? That sounds like a cool idea, actually.
                          "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

• More creepy goings on.....with about as much truth in it as most such stories
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Here is the PRUFOS home page.
                              It is well written and a great site, and one which will keep you reading more and more!!

Regards Mike

Comment

• Cool, Mike. Thanks. Got it bookmarked.

Comment

Working...
                                X