JFK Assassination Documents to be released this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
    Waddya know….another who saw a TSBD. He was probably an impostor though.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-8TcShKRfiP...-Affidavit.gif

Mr. SPECTER. After the third shot, did you hear a fourth shot?

Mr. WORRELL. Oh, yes. Just as I got to the corner of Exhibit 369, I heard the fourth shot.

Mr. SPECTER. Well, did these four shots come close together or how would you describe the timing in general on those?

Mr. WORRELL. Succession.

Mr. SPECTER. Were they very fast?

Mr. WORRELL. They were right in succession.

THANKS, HERLOCK, FOR THE SUCCESSION OF WITNESSES FOR THE DEFENCE AND TO THE FACT THAT KENNEDY WAS KILLED AS A

RESULT OF A CONSPIRACY

Comment

• Originally posted by Joshua Rogan View Post

"Mr. BELIN - All right, now, you signed an affidavit for the sheriff's department where you stated that you saw a man at the window on the fifth floor, and the window was wide open all the way, and there was a stack of books around him, I could see. And you just told me you didn't see a man on the fifth floor. Was that affidavit correct or not?
      Mr. EDWARDS - That is incorrect. That has been straightened out since.
      Mr. BELIN - What do you mean it has been straightened out?
      Mr. EDWARDS - Well, they discussed it with me later and I took that back. That was the FBI. It was the sixth floor, though.
      Mr. BELIN - How do you know it was the sixth floor? Sixth floor rather than the fifth floor?
      Mr. EDWARDS - I went with them and I showed them the window, and I didn't count the bottom floor.
      Mr. BELIN - You mean the first time when you made the affidavit you didn't count the bottom floor?
      Mr. EDWARDS - That's right."​

Thanks, but Edwards' description of the man does not match Oswald and his report of the number of shots does not match the number of cartridge cases found, either.

Comment

• What clownish responses. How can an adult believe that all of these witnesses were part of a conspiracy. Keep ‘em coming PI. The more the merrier.
        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

• Oh…….any chances of actually answering a question one of these days?

Pretty please.
          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Another man seen firing from the 6th floor window.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-1AqnPYPurw...-Affidavit.gif

Mr. SPECTER. How many shots did you hear altogether ?
            Mr. EUINS. I believe there was four, to be exact.

EUINS IS AT LEAST THE THIRD NEW WITNESS YOU HAVE MENTIONED TODAY WHO TESTIFIED THAT HE HEARD FOUR SHOTS.

IF ANY OF US DARE TO MENTION THE FACT THAT THERE WERE MORE THAN THREE SHOTS, YOU PRACTICALLY DISMISS US AS LUNATICS, BUT THREE OF YOUR STAR WITNESSES SAY THERE WERE FOUR SHOTS AND APPARENTLY YOU ARE NOT EVEN EMBARRASSED.

Comment

• Originally posted by PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR 1 View Post
              I quote from a review of Bugliosi's masterpiece:
              You quote selectively from Amazon reviews, picking the best written of the 1 Stars, ignoring that 77% of the reviews give Bugliosi 5 Stars.

You're just quoting people who already agree with you and the truth was never a popularity contest.

"The full picture always needs to be given. When this does not happen, we are left to make decisions on insufficient information." - Christer Holmgren

"Unfortunately, when one becomes obsessed by a theory, truth and logic rarely matter." - Steven Blomer

Comment

• Originally posted by Fiver View Post

You quote selectively from Amazon reviews, picking the best written of the 1 Stars, ignoring that 77% of the reviews give Bugliosi 5 Stars.

You're just quoting people who already agree with you and the truth was never a popularity contest.

Quality is more important than quantity.

Comment

The magnitude of the Warren Commission's task was to convict - without allowing him any legal representation - a man of three murders he could not have committed and not allow any evidence that suggested otherwise to get in their way.
                  Amazing how you can pack so many false statements into a single sentence.

Walter E. Craig, president of the American Bar Association, was appointed by the Commission to represent the interests of Oswald.

Mark Lane, even though Marguerite Oswald had fired him as a representative for her son, was allowed to testify to the Warren Commission.

Originally posted by PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR 1 View Post
                  As Police Chief Curry said, the police could not have proven that Oswald participated in the assassination of President Kennedy.
                  "I think this is the man who killed the President." - Jesse Curry, November 23, 1963.

When asked if there was enough evidence to convict Oswald for killing JFK, Curry replied "I don't know whether it would be enough to convict him or not. If we can put his prints on the rifle, well it certainly would connect him with the rifle. And if we can establish that this is the rifle that killed the President, why then...."

At which point Curry was interrupted by reporters.

"The full picture always needs to be given. When this does not happen, we are left to make decisions on insufficient information." - Christer Holmgren

"Unfortunately, when one becomes obsessed by a theory, truth and logic rarely matter." - Steven Blomer

Comment

Mr. SPECTER. How many shots did you hear altogether ?
                    Mr. EUINS. I believe there was four, to be exact.

EUINS IS AT LEAST THE THIRD NEW WITNESS YOU HAVE MENTIONED TODAY WHO TESTIFIED THAT HE HEARD FOUR SHOTS.

IF ANY OF US DARE TO MENTION THE FACT THAT THERE WERE MORE THAN THREE SHOTS, YOU PRACTICALLY DISMISS US AS LUNATICS, BUT THREE OF YOUR STAR WITNESSES SAY THERE WERE FOUR SHOTS AND APPARENTLY YOU ARE NOT EVEN EMBARRASSED.
                    It’s pointless trying to reason with you as I’ve found in this thread and others both now and in the past. You are devoid of reason. What would a witness be more and less likely to get right or wrong?

Is it understandable that in the excitement of the moment he like many others got the number of shots wrong? Some have said 5, 6 or 7 shots. Some have said that they only heard two shots. So which Dealey Plaza witnesses can’t be trusted in your eyes. Under those circumstances?

So, I’ll waste my time by asking you 2 questions.

1. Wouldn’t you say that someone possibly mistaking the number of shots is more understandable and believable that someone imagining that he saw a man and a gun in a window?

2. Assuming that you believe that there were 4 shots and knowing that you believe that the back of Kennedy’s head was blown out…how would you judge a witness who agreed about the back of the head but heard only 3 shots?
                    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fiver View Post

Amazing how you can pack so many false statements into a single sentence.

Walter E. Craig, president of the American Bar Association, was appointed by the Commission to represent the interests of Oswald.

Mark Lane, even though Marguerite Oswald had fired him as a representative for her son, was allowed to testify to the Warren Commission.

What’s also interesting Fiver is when we compare Marguerite Oswald’s character as testified to by those who knew and met her. Someone who thought that she was far more important that she actually was. Someone that felt that the world didn’t give her the respect that she deserved. Someone unbalanced.

Sound familiar?
                      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by cobalt View Post
                        The LGT advocates confuse assertion with argument.
                        That happens, but more often that CTs do that.

Originally posted by cobalt View Post
                        Listing 52 points that point towards a person’s guilt falls well short of evidence. To take one example: Oswald lied about the curtain rods therefore he must have been the assassin. This is facile. Puerile in fact. Buell Frazier was actually charged as an accessory during his lengthy interrogation so the evidence of a 19 year old may not be secure.
                        That's not an accurate representation of the LGT. Oswald lying about the curtain rods is not a point in isolation, it is a supporting point to all the other evidence against Oswald.

Originally posted by cobalt View Post
                        And even if it was then that proves nothing either. Frazier says that in later years he was phoned and told that curtain rods had indeed been found in the TSBD.
                        No curtain rods were ever found at the Book Depository.

Comment

Quality is more important than quantity.
                          And more people praised than criticised Bugliosi. You’re not very good at this debating business are you?
                          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Goodreads reviews.

5 stars 45%
                            4 stars 33%
                            3 stars 13%
                            2 stars 3%
                            1 star 4%
                            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Goodreads reviews.

5 stars 45%
                              4 stars 33%
                              3 stars 13%
                              2 stars 3%
                              1 star 4%
                              How many of these bad 'reviews' were written by someone who had actually read the book?

I vaguely recall a similar thing on some distant thread from the past, cherry picking Amazon reviews. It's not exactly a reliable measure.
                              Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

• No curtain rods were ever found at the Book Depository.

That is the official position. In fact it would have to be the official position since the WC case is based on Oswald carrying a rifle into his place of work. Any curtain rods which turned up later would not be welcomed especially if, like Oswald's clipboard, they were found after his death.

This rifle was claimed by the WC to have been sneaked into the TSBD inside a specially constructed paper bag made of materials available inside the TSBD. No one saw Oswald construct the bag but then nobody saw him with a rifle either so it hardly mattered to the WC. This means the empty bag must have been taken back to Irving the day before and, for reasons unclear, concealed from Frazier by Oswald when he was being given a lift. I say reasons unclear since Oswald had no possibility of concealing the bag from Frazier the following morning. What Oswald did manage to do, and quite convincingly, was to wrap and hold the paper bag in such a way as to make it appear smaller than it actually was. By the time he entered the TSBD he had mastered the knack of making it disappear altogether.

Comment

Working...
                                X