Book recommendations.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Book recommendations.

I’m sure there’s already a thread for this but I can’t find it. So the title says it all.

Recommend books here.

Ive never read a book on The Dreyfus Affair so I bought one and I’ve just finished it and can recommend it highly to anyone. It’s ingeniously titled The Dreyfus Affair by Piers Paul Read. Excellent read. I can’t really imagine the need for any further books on the subject but there will be of course.

Mines a hardback picked up on Amazon for just under 5 ($6.82 for those of you that don’t use proper money)

Regards

Herlock

Chairman of the National Society For The Prevention Of Cruelty To The Old Established Theories.

Reviews Required - Casebook: Jack the Ripper Forums
    My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

I can highly recommend H.H. Holmes: The True History of the White City Devil by Adam Selzer. Think you know anything about Holmes, his Murder Castle or his crimes? Think again. Almost everything I thought I knew about Holmes turns out to be false and Selzer exposes the lazy research of previous writers like Schechter and Larson. Eye opening.

Wolf.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf Vanderlinden View Post
        I can highly recommend H.H. Holmes: The True History of the White City Devil by Adam Selzer. Think you know anything about Holmes, his Murder Castle or his crimes? Think again. Almost everything I thought I knew about Holmes turns out to be false and Selzer exposes the lazy research of previous writers like Schechter and Larson. Eye opening.

Wolf.
        Thanks Wolf, I considered that one a while ago but opted for something else. I think I'll get it.
        Regards

Herlock

Chairman of the National Society For The Prevention Of Cruelty To The Old Established Theories.

Comment

Working...
        X