No announcement yet.

Cutting Point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just finished. well done fish! im going to read again and then latr comment in more detail once more people have had a chance to read.
    "Is all that we see or seem
    but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
    quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• Amazon just let me know mine will arrive March 7.
      dustymiller
      aka drstrange

Comment

• Originally posted by drstrange169 View Post
        Amazon just let me know mine will arrive March 7.
        I knew that you shouldn’t have bought that house in the middle of the Amazon rainforest Dusty. It was bound to cause problems.

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Amazon just let me know mine will arrive March 7.
          That’ s annoying. Then again, if I’ ve waited all these years to get you on the Lechmere train, what’ s a few days more ...?

Comment

• >>I knew that you shouldn’t have bought that house in the middle of the Amazon rainforest Dusty. It was bound to cause problems<<

I was hoping for Wonder Woman not rainforests.

>>That’ s annoying. Then again, if I’ ve waited all these years to get you on the Lechmere train, what’ s a few days more ...?<<

No that's good, they were quoting end of March.
            dustymiller
            aka drstrange

Comment

[I][B]

>>That’ s annoying. Then again, if I’ ve waited all these years to get you on the Lechmere train, what’ s a few days more ...?<<

No that's good, they were quoting end of March.
              Ah - so you are actually getting the book sooner than expected? That´s good to hear - it´s a long way from Sweden to Australia ...

Comment

• It arrived!!! And on a Sunday no less. I'm sure I'm going to complain about something in it;-) so before I start reading it, which won't be for a couple of days, I want to congratulate Christer on getting it done and published., no mean feat.
                dustymiller
                aka drstrange

Comment

It arrived!!! And on a Sunday no less. I'm sure I'm going to complain about something in it;-) so before I start reading it, which won't be for a couple of days, I want to congratulate Christer on getting it done and published., no mean feat.
                  Then, if you don´t mind my doing so, I´ll just very quickly squeeze in a "Thank you" before you start complaining, Dusty.

I should also point out - as I have already done, of course - that I am not going to take part in any initial discussions about the book that may take place. I want to see where such a discussion goes before I make any contribution to the debate, and so you must excuse me if I leave your comments - or complaints - uncommented upon for now.
                  Last edited by Fisherman; 02-28-2021, 08:16 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fisherman View Post

Then, if you don´t mind my doing so, I´ll just very quickly squeeze in a "Thank you" before you start complaining, Dusty.

I should also point out - as I have already done, of course - that I am not going to take part in any initial discussions about the book that may take place. I want to see where such a discussion goes before I make any contribution to the debate, and so you must excuse me if I leave your comments - or complaints - uncommented upon for now.
                    Now that you’ve written your first book Fish any thoughts on doing another one? Maybe a book of unsolved Swedish crimes or just re-assessing any unsolved crime?
                    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

Now that you’ve written your first book Fish any thoughts on doing another one? Maybe a book of unsolved Swedish crimes or just re-assessing any unsolved crime?
                      There's still the definitive Zodiac book waiting to be written.

Just saying!

Comment

• Originally posted by barnflatwyngarde View Post

Just saying!
                        Good choice. A huge subject though Barn.
                        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

I really don’ t know, Herlock. I don’ t exclude anything, but for me to engage in another book-writing project, I must feel fully motivated. For the moment, I am very much in Cutting Point mode, and that must be allowed to be my focus for now.

Comment

Just saying!
                            That would greatly interest me. Fascinating stuff. In my opinion, the Zodiac ranks third behind JTR, and The Stripper, in terms of the World's greatest ever murder mysteries. There are two excellent sites dealing with the Zodiac Killer, everything you want to know there. Two very good Forums attached to those sites.

Comment

Just saying!
                              hi barn
                              imho the definitive zodiac book has been written. zodiac by graysmith. he was heavily involved with the case from the start and spoke firsthand with many if the investigators, witnesses etc. during the time. its really not that big of a mystery. ALA was the zodiac. imho of course.
                              Last edited by Abby Normal; 02-28-2021, 01:47 PM.
                              "Is all that we see or seem
                              but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
                              quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

hi barn
                                imho the definitive zodiac book has been written. zodiac by graysmith. he was heavily involved with the case from the start and spoke firsthand with many if the investigators, witnesses etc. from the start. its really not that big of a mystery. ALA was the zodiac.
                                Go join Tom Voigt's Zodiac Killer forum, and express the above thoughts. I believe you'd have quite a strong reaction to the opposite. No way in the World was ALA the Zodiac.

Comment

Working...
                                X