No announcement yet.

The Missing Evidence - New Ripper Documentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're one of life's natural pessimists.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lechmere View Post
      Keep that overactive imagination of yours in check Sally - it is wide of the mark.
      Go buy a telly and watch it - don't rely on the opinions of others.
      Oh Ed - I have a telly, of course - although I seldom find the time to engage with it, let alone stoop to watching an Ancient Aliens wannabe on Channel 5. Life's too short to spend an hour of my life watching what I've already seen more times than I can count on this forum. It's one thing having Crossmere on the page - quite another watching moving pictures

Still credit where it's due - just goes to show what you can achieve with a bit of personality and an enthusiastic [word's as good as any] frontman, eh?

I hope your audience enjoys the documentary - I guess we'll see!

P.S. I never rely on the opinions of others.
      Last edited by Sally; 11-17-2014, 06:37 AM.

Comment

Trobert
        The Detective Superintendent isn't churning out the theory - that is my and Fisherman's role in life.
        The Super is expressing his opinion on it - he has investigated many murders and led enquiries - including serial killings. But I'm sure your opinion is worth much more.
        Lechman,

So he's your spokesman. Oh well if it all goes well he can do some after dinner speeches on how he has solved the case.

Expressing his opinion on it and that's all? I suppose his opinion is of value if he has been given access to the full facts and not just what you tell him.

Comment

• Divisional Commander Jon Grieve states Sickert is a vallid suspect.

I'm sure a Divisional Commander holds more sway that a Supt.

Monty
          Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

• Deputy Assistant Commissioner Brian Worth thought it was Kosminski.

Rob

Comment

• Sally
              As I've only known you on here I had no idea your time was so precious. No idea at all.

Trobert
              No, I am my own spokesperson - you can't get the staff nowadays.

Monty
              Grievous wasn't in the Murder Squad. When he was a Super he was bogged down in admin, in charge at Bethnal Green.
              But even political appointee Grievous only said Sickest was valid - which is a long way short of anything much.

Comment

• Exactly Ed,

Rank is irrelevant.

Get a CPS officer's opinion, then I'd be impressed.

Monty
                Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

• Grievous also had glamorous multi millionairess La Cornwell fluttering around in front of him. How can Christer compete with that? Even I'd find it difficult!

Rank isn't irrelevant if it is joined to relevant experience Monty.
                  And the CPS are hardly a reliable source to use - now are they.
                  Come come Monty.

Comment

• I've got Mr Bun the Baker. Game over.

Comment

Trobert
                      No, I am my own spokesperson - you can't get the staff nowadays.
                      You mean you can't get anyone to believe in the Lechman bullshit?

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert View Post
                        I've got Mr Bun the Baker. Game over.
                        Well I hope you make plenty of dough

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert View Post
                          I've got Mr Bun the Baker. Game over.
                          I'm afraid James Maybrick wins, with two professors.

Comment

Sally
                            As I've only known you on here I had no idea your time was so precious. No idea at all..
                            Ah - if only we were better acquainted...

Still, I'll read your book should you ever actually write it*. Perhaps being the behind-the-scenes genius of the latest C5 conspiracy show will bring sufficient acclaim though eh?

* Which is a huge accolade in itself. Be duly impressed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob Clack View Post
                              Deputy Assistant Commissioner Brian Worth thought it was Kosminski.

Rob
                              Rob

Didn't I see a quote in a newspaper over the weekend where this Supt says that Lechmere is simply a person of interest ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Monty View Post
                                Exactly Ed,

Rank is irrelevant.

Get a CPS officer's opinion, then I'd be impressed.

Monty
                                No I wouldn't. I encounter every day strange decisons CPS officers make based on what is put before them

I am surprised you didn't mention the fact that when most senior officers attain the rank of inspector or above they become more involved in the administration than the actual investigation side of policing
                                Last edited by Trevor Marriott; 11-17-2014, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X