John Richardson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

And Mrs Long fixed her time by the Brewer’s Clock which could have been fast by 5 minutes or so.
    The times stated by these witnesses cannot be relied upon. likewise if the couple seen by Long were Chapman and her killer it cannot be established what time they entered No 29 no one saw them enter.

As I said previous the same applies to the murder of Eddowes there is no evidence to show how long they were stood where they were seen before they entererd the square, and that is an important issue in both murders more so with Eddowes because the longer they were standing outside the square limits the time the killer had with her to be able to do all that he is alleged to have done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post

The times stated by these witnesses cannot be relied upon. likewise if the couple seen by Long were Chapman and her killer it cannot be established what time they entered No 29 no one saw them enter.

As I said previous the same applies to the murder of Eddowes there is no evidence to show how long they were stood where they were seen before they entererd the square, and that is an important issue in both murders more so with Eddowes because the longer they were standing outside the square limits the time the killer had with her to be able to do all that he is alleged to have done.

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
      So why then are you relying on the times given by Long and Cadosch as being entirely spot on? Why are you eliminating the possibility of a discrepancy of a mere 5 or 6 minutes?
      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

• Originally posted by paul g View Post
        Has anyone any estimate how long from the start of the mutilation to the end it would of taken Jack to finish.
        The Coroner: Can you give any idea how long it would take to perform the incisions found on the body?

Dr. Phillips: I think I can guide you by saying that I myself could not have performed all the injuries I saw on that woman, and effect them, even without a struggle, under a quarter of an hour. If I had done it in a deliberate way, such as would fall to the duties of a surgeon, it would probably have taken me the best part of an hour.

Would the killer have risked spending such a long time with the body at that later time of the morning?

Comment

"the prosecution obtained evidence about the clock at the Three Brewers which, although it was accurate and checked every Thursday, nevertheless tended to add a minute or two every week"
          Hi Herlock

My memory, which may not be best, is of a similar issue with a clock in the early 1930s in relation to the Alan Cross testimony about his timings for delivering of milk to Julia Wallace. Is that right or have I misremembered?

Comment

So why then are you relying on the times given by Long and Cadosch as being entirely spot on? Why are you eliminating the possibility of a discrepancy of a mere 5 or 6 minutes?
            I am not saying their times were spot on we have no way of telling conclusively because they use the term "about" in their testimony. So "about" is open to interpretation.

Comment

• Originally posted by etenguy View Post

Hi Herlock

My memory, which may not be best, is of a similar issue with a clock in the early 1930s in relation to the Alan Cross testimony about his timings for delivering of milk to Julia Wallace. Is that right or have I misremembered?
              I’m certainly rusty on the Wallace case these days Eten but there was certainly an issue regarding the church clock in Richmond Park but I think it was more about the angle that he viewed the clock face from as it might have made the time look different to what it actually was. Not by much though of course.

Its been ages since I’ve thought about the case. I must have a look at WWH’s site one of the days to see if he’s solved it yet. I’m assuming that he’s still on the case?
              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

I am not saying their times were spot on we have no way of telling conclusively because they use the term "about" in their testimony. So "about" is open to interpretation.

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                Exactly, so we can’t say that Long and Cadosch’s times can’t be reconciled. 5 or 6 minutes is nothing.
                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

This is an absolute classic Fishy. Your post should be preserved for all time. Your actually saying that if the clocks were out, it doesn’t matter, all that matters is what the witnesses ‘said!!!!’ And you say that people can’t get this ‘concept.’ Yes, because it’s mind-boggling nonsense!

So if we have an ‘actual’ time, but Mr X’s clock is wrong, and Mrs Y’s clock is wrong and Constable Z’s clock is wrong, it only matters that they all said 5.00? Even though Mr X’s 5.00 was in reality 4.55, and Mrs Y’s 5.00 was in reality 4.54 and Constable Z’s 5.00 was actually 5.03.

Its saying something Fishy, but even I can’t believe that you made that statement.
                  So you didn't get it ? ,I told you wouldn't , you just scattered around it with your herlockism .I can't believe you missed it , but then again its was to be expected I guess , you really should give this up. Its like talking to brick wall . Wake up . Stop going round in your own circles its embarrassing to watch.

'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

Exactly, so we can’t say that Long and Cadosch’s times can’t be reconciled. 5 or 6 minutes is nothing.
                    Well you can say that, but it is clear others do not agree with your interpretation

Comment

The onus is on those making the claim to provide evidence for it. So those claiming that Cadosch lied need to provide evidence. And when it’s provided, because it hasn’t been so far, I’ll look at it.
                      Again your not looking at Cadosch and his evidence subjectively, just like long and Richardson , its more about the uncertainty ,ambiguous , contradiction with there testimony that lends itself to an earlier t.o.d !!! Now that Dr Phillips also supports this "2 hours probably more ",thank to modern day medical opinion sourced from fisherman's post.

You've been shown this time and time again
                      All you can do is disagree but you can never say and prove it wrong , Fact..
                      'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

• Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post

Again your not looking at Cadosch and his evidence subjectively, just like long and Richardson , its more about the uncertainty ,ambiguous , contradiction with there testimony that lends itself to an earlier t.o.d !!! Now that Dr Phillips also supports this "2 hours probably more ",thank to modern day medical opinion sourced from fisherman's post.

Try getting someone to read and explain that to you Fishy because you clearly haven’t understood it. You just hear what you want to hear. Whine and blather all you like. The doctors guess is dead in the water. Completely over. Bye bye Gandalf Phillips.

You've been shown this time and time again

If you told me the Queen had just died I’d go online to double check it Fishy so I put no weight in any single post that you’ve ever made on here and thankfully very few others do too.

All you can do is disagree but you can never say and prove it wrong , Fact.

You haven’t contributed a single worthwhile fact or suggestion on this topic Fishy. All that you’ve done is piped up occasionally to ‘cheer on’ Fisherman or FM or Trevor or George or Harry. You are basically a cheerleader.

Prove that Cadosch was lying then. Prove that Richardson was lying or mistaken. Prove that Long was lying or mistaken. Why is it only the one side that has to ‘prove’ things?

Why don’t you find another subject to post on Fishy because your insights into this case are so far wide of the mark as to be off the page.

What the hell is ‘ambiguous’ about Cadosch’s statement? How can it be interpreted in any other way? Your just bleating because you can’t use the time issue as a discrepancy. That’s gone. Dr. Phillips is consigned to the bin. The worlds experts agree 100%. Expert after expert. Try reading these things for yourself Fishy instead of just picking a side and joining a fan club. You might occasionally get something right.
                        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Well you can say that, but it is clear others do not agree with your interpretation

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                          And it’s very clear Trevor that the vast majority support the witnesses and go for a later TOD. You’re in the minority on this one again.
                          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post

So you didn't get it ? ,I told you wouldn't , you just scattered around it with your herlockism .I can't believe you missed it , but then again its was to be expected I guess , you really should give this up. Its like talking to brick wall . Wake up . Stop going round in your own circles its embarrassing to watch.

Didn’t get what? What are you waffling on about now?
                            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Why don’t you find another subject to post on Fishy because your insights into this case are so far wide of the mark as to be off the page.

What the hell is ‘ambiguous’ about Cadosch’s statement? How can it be interpreted in any other way? Your just bleating because you can’t use the time issue as a discrepancy. That’s gone. Dr. Phillips is consigned to the bin. The worlds experts agree 100%. Expert after expert. Try reading these things for yourself Fishy instead of just picking a side and joining a fan club. You might occasionally get something right.
                              Again just your waffle herlock , you have failed here to admit the obvious when it was shown to be the case . You can't debate the evidence any more, your to far down your own rabbit hole..all the evidence when carefully judged also leads to an earlier t.od thats it . Witness testimony as Trevor and other have shown is unsafe unreliable and ambiguous , stop going round in circles ,your just wasting everyone's time .

Comment

Didn’t get what? What are you waffling on about now?

Comment

Working...
                                X