John Richardson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post

Indeed so Harry , too many of these points of fact have been far to easily overlooked by some , or just plain ignored

''I am mystified that our opinions cause such a gnashing of teeth and rending of garments and demands for compliance from those who claim to have a 100% correct answer for every component of the evidence.'' GBinOz #2634.

2x Mystified.
    The only thing that we have 100% proof of is that a Victorian Doctors TOD estimate was unreliable.
    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

The only thing that we have 100% proof of is that a Victorian Doctors TOD estimate was unreliable.
      You are forgetting the witness testimony !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post

And yet some people here who have gone to extraordinary lengths to prop up long and Cadosch, have teared down Israel Schwartz !!! ,A man who gave eye witness testimony, having seen the assault on liz stride at 12.45am.

We can't use the witnesses when it suits ,and dismiss them altogether when it doesn't

Either their all reliable, or as George's #1320 post clearly point out, .They can be just as unreliable as 1888 drs medical opinions are .

Now there really is nothing more to be said on that fact.
        For weeks and weeks posters like yourself and Harry and FM have tried all manner of arguments to try and show that Phillips TOD estimate was estimate. This thread is littered with it so you can’t deny it. We know that this wasn’t the case and this has been confirmed by Dr. Biggs. What more evidence is required? And yet you still, after all of this, just can’t bring yourself to say, ok I was wrong the TOD estimate was unreliable. All we get is ‘let’s move on.’ An attempt to brush this fact under the carpet.

Long - no one has gone on to extraordinary lengths to prop her up. I’ve said numerous times that she could have been mistaken so how does that equate to ‘propping her up.’ It looks like ‘propping up’ to you simply refers to exploring the very real possibility that she might not have been mistaken. But it’s ok to just dismiss her because she’s inconvenient to the agenda.

Cadosch - no one has propped up Cadosch either. We just pointed out the conspiracy theory thinking with claims that he was lying or that he heard someone moving around in a yard while there was a corpse lying there.

So you try absolutely any tactic to try and skew Dr. Phillips guess and at the same time try to paint the witnesses as morons or liars without even considering that, although we all know that witnesses can be mistaken, it doesn’t mean that they must have been on this occasion. Richardson needs no propping up of course. He’s the fly in the conspiracist ointment. A strong witness that people have to invent things to discredit.
        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post

My own personal opinion and it is only an opinion and is based on my unbiased appraisal of all the evidence is that Chapman was murdered within Dr Phillips timeframe, but the real truth will never be known.

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
          Which requires 3 witnesses to all be mistaken or liars.
          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
            Exactly my point Trevor , which was obviously overlooked thanks for bringing up
            'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

For weeks and weeks posters like yourself and Harry and FM have tried all manner of arguments to try and show that Phillips TOD estimate was estimate. This thread is littered with it so you can’t deny it. We know that this wasn’t the case and this has been confirmed by Dr. Biggs. What more evidence is required? And yet you still, after all of this, just can’t bring yourself to say, ok I was wrong the TOD estimate was unreliable. All we get is ‘let’s move on.’ An attempt to brush this fact under the carpet.

Long - no one has gone on to extraordinary lengths to prop her up. I’ve said numerous times that she could have been mistaken so how does that equate to ‘propping her up.’ It looks like ‘propping up’ to you simply refers to exploring the very real possibility that she might not have been mistaken. But it’s ok to just dismiss her because she’s inconvenient to the agenda.

Cadosch - no one has propped up Cadosch either. We just pointed out the conspiracy theory thinking with claims that he was lying or that he heard someone moving around in a yard while there was a corpse lying there.

So you try absolutely any tactic to try and skew Dr. Phillips guess and at the same time try to paint the witnesses as morons or liars without even considering that, although we all know that witnesses can be mistaken, it doesn’t mean that they must have been on this occasion. Richardson needs no propping up of course. He’s the fly in the conspiracist ointment. A strong witness that people have to invent things to discredit.
              See Trevors post, enough said. Oh and Georges #1320
              'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

• Originally posted by GBinOz View Post

I absolutely agree with this summary Trevor. I think that Jack was Annie's first customer. Otherwise she would have returned to reclaim her bed. It would also place her ToD when Amelia Richardson was sleeping. I am mystified that our opinions cause such a gnashing of teeth and rending of garments and demands for compliance from those who claim to have a 100% correct answer for every component of the evidence.

Cheers, George
                Hello George,

How can we know how quickly she would have run into a customer at 2am and after? The ‘gnashing of teeth’ has been because for weeks we’ve had posters trying to manipulate evidence and deny the proven when it comes to Dr. Phillips TOD. Which, as a 100% fact, was unreliable. You once took me to task George because I hadn’t admitted my error in a measurement concerning the backyard. I’d missed the point but admitted as soon as you pointed it out. But we now have posters who still, after all of the evidence and Dr. Biggs categorical statement, try to push the accuracy of his estimate. Do you not think that this frustrates debate and is fuelled by bias? This is the issue George those on the one side are facing. On my side (though not mine alone of course) I’ve long accepted that Phillips could have been right or wrong but some on the other side just can’t bring themselves to this point. They have to keep trying to skew it in favour of the Doctor despite the Everest of evidence. One side on this debate is definitely being fairer and more reasonable in the face of a wave of manipulation and or reasoning.

Then we have the contortions required to discredit witnesses. Three of them…all liars or all mistaken? Was Hanbury Street holding a convention of dodgy witnesses George? If we didn’t have Phillips estimate I don’t believe that the witnesses would have been challenged as they have been. Certainly Richardson wouldn’t have been as he’s as strong a witness as we have in the entire case. So now that we know that Phillips can’t be relied upon those who are ‘Phillips fans’ should revisit their opinions of the witnesses and view them without thinking “well they must have been lying or mistaken so how can we prove this.”

When we had that last poll around 94% supported the witnesses. So I’d say that it’s not those of us who favour the witnesses that are on some kind of ‘fringe’ George.

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

GBinOz #1320, same thing.

Comment

Which requires 3 witnesses to all be mistaken or liars.
                    Thats is my opinion it is not a fact, I like you am entitled to an opinion as are all the others on here, but yet again you are stamping your feet trying to make a point, a point that has been gone through more times than I care to mention on here

Why cant you just just accept that we are never going to be able conclusivley prove the TOD of Chapman you need to let this go now you seem to be taking all of these posts to personally.

Comment

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                      No.

The Doctor was definitely unreliable and would always be unreliable.

A witness only might have been unreliable.

So we can assess the witnesses as we can’t assess the Doctor. So the Doctor goes.

​​​​​​​Leaving us 3 witnesses. Richardson is conclusive. No body.
                      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

I cant answer for Dr Biggs but he has stated what we all knew that an accurate TOD cannot be established within a 12 window.

I take that to mean by any method. But of course that doesnt stop anyone taking a calculated guess within that 12 hour window which Dr Phillips did.

So did he guess right? you and everyone else has to assess and evaluate all the connecting evidence both reliable and un-reliable and form your own opinions. because based on all the evidence no one is going to be proved right or wrong.

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                        All that needs to be said on the subject.

It could've saved a lot of unnecessary bickering.

Dr Phillips or Richardson/Cadosch/Long. Choose your poison.

Comment

Thats is my opinion it is not a fact, I like you am entitled to an opinion as are all the others on here, but yet again you are stamping your feet trying to make a point, a point that has been gone through more times than I care to mention on here

Why cant you just just accept that we are never going to be able conclusivley prove the TOD of Chapman you need to let this go now you seem to be taking all of these posts to personally.

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                          Because the only reasonable position is to favour the witnesses. Richardson alone should tell us 90% later TOD.
                          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry D View Post

So after weeks of defending Phillips are you now actually agreeing with Trevor and conceding that his TOD was unreliable? Or should I expect a ‘but…?’
                            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

So after weeks of defending Phillips are you now actually agreeing with Trevor and conceding that his TOD was unreliable? Or should I expect a ‘but…?’
                              "Weeks of defending Phillips?" Not me, guv.

Think you've got me mixed up with someone else

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry D View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X