Murder, what murder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

Forgive me, but I think the theory is now getting a little pedestrian.

But if we are going on that line, it is rather noticeable that the face and body of Mary Kelly was rendered unrecorgnisable, except for the eyes and ears ....
    And just a point on that. With Barnet being a local working class London guy, it is highly probable that he did not say his "H's" so infact, what he could have said was that he recognised her by her "Eyes and air," meaning her "eyes and hair."

Best wishes.

Comment

You're all mad!

Comment

Originally posted by Observer View Post
        You're all mad!
        And there was I doing my damnedest to keep the royals, the masons and bleedin' Burke and Hare out of it...

Comment

Originally posted by MrBarnett View Post
          And there was I doing my damnedest to keep the royals, the masons and bleedin' Burke and Hare out of it...
          Hi Mr B

I know you are not a fan of this theory, but truth is stranger then fiction!

Comment

Hi Natasha,don't let the banter put you off your research.Very little changes on here and any suggestions that hint at any sort of motive are likely to produce a few cackles but it's all good natured.......usually
            I posted a lot along similar lines to your thinking a few years ago and it's far too much to go repeating in full but most of it was on the thread 'maxwell' ,i'll try in a minute to remember how to put a link on lol.

All the best
            You can lead a horse to water.....

Comment

Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
              Hello Natasha. Thanks.

If it were an exhumed body, surely such would have been detected at autopsy?

Cheers.
              LC
              Hi lynn

I don’t have a difinative anwser to this, but the Bond autopsy report was lost then it turned up again, maybe someone had tampered with the report. Its worth noting that is is quite sparse in places regarding the evalution of the body compared to the other murders and considering that MJK murder took place inside and the police and coroners etc had a long time to examine the body in those circumstances you would expect more information to be added to this report, maybe even more so then the others.

Comment

Discussion of the numerous "witnesses" who gave their testimony either to the press or the police during the murder spree.

This should be it
                You can lead a horse to water.....

Comment

Hi Natasha,

Your fresh take on things is a breath of fresh air, but many people on here are deeply scarred from exposure to some of the wilder conspiracy theories that have surfaced over the years.

My sad McCarthy effort below was not entirely tongue in cheek, though. It has always struck me as a bit of a coincidence that he chose that morning to chase Mary for the rent.

MrB

Comment

Hi Natasha,

Your fresh take on things is a breath of fresh air, but many people on here are deeply scarred from exposure to some of the wilder conspiracy theories that have surfaced over the years.

My sad McCarthy effort below was not entirely tongue in cheek, though. It has always struck me as a bit of a coincidence that he chose that morning to chase Mary for the rent.

MrB

Hi Mr B

Thank You

You may have something there with the McCarthy suggestion. I have mentioned, in a posting somewhere on ere, before that It was said, by Fiona Kendall, McCarthy's relative, "she (MJK) kept a photo of her notable ancestor by the bed". Now when I first read that I thought Kendall was saying MJK kept a photo of her (MJK's) notable ancestor, but someone else on here said that Kendall was talking about McCarthy

This maybe well worth looking into!

Comment

collusion

Hello Natasha. Thanks.

Of course, Dr. Phillips also was at autopsy. So you would need a huge collusion for this to work.

Cheers.
                      LC

Comment

Hi,

Talking about McCarthy, it does seem strange that he was looking for his back rent on the day of the Lord Mayor's parade, a bank holiday, and a day of happy release for all.

Best wishes.

Comment

Hi Hatch,

Yep, that's what always seemed sus to me. Of course, if he'd set a spy to watch for business activity in Miller's Court, he may have had a heads up that Mary was in coin.

Otherwise, it was very fortunate for him that he was not the first on the scene, it was one of his minions that could be relied upon to report back to him and allow him to take control of the reporting of the crime to the police.

MrB

Comment

Of course, if [McCarthy] set a spy to watch for business activity in Miller's Court, he may have had a heads up that Mary was in coin.
                            McCarthy hardly needed a spy, as he could have kept an eye on any comings and goings himself. His shop, adjoining Miller's Court, was usually open until 1 AM or later - as it was on the morning of Kelly's death - and he was manning the counter. It was for this reason that he dispatched Bowyer to collect the rent.
                            Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Hi Sam (or may I call you Gareth?),

I always like to include Hutch in my wilder flights of JTR fancy. I think there may be a slot for him as a look-out between McCarthy's bedtime and Indian Harry's involvement the next morning.

MrB

Comment

Oh God

So you, as a controller of some kind, have this valuable witness or agent, who's safety it is vital to procure...this implies somebody at least fairly sensible or of future value, otherwise you'd simply top her to secure her silence...another JtR victim or torso perhaps...

So you do the ultimate cover-up - you secure some sucker to take her place, (it has to be someone alive to explain the bleeding/splashing), and have her slaughtered...meanwhile secreting your valued agent/witness in a place of safety...jeez...bloody murder...this HAS to be someone really valuable...

Then inexplicably your valued agent or witness is stupid enough to emerge from her place of safety, return to her former surroundings in her original clothing, engage in conversation with a neighbour and then go pissing it up in the local pub, (one of thousands in the metropolis)...and you as a controller are stupid enough to let her?

I'm sorry, I don't mean to be offensive...I know some of you are harmlessly taking the p1ss, but do the rest of you even think about what you're typing, or are the responses automatic?

All the best

Dave

Comment

Working...
                                X