Mary Jane was murdered between 09.00 and 10.30 am

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rjpalmer View Post

I don't recall the article and maybe I'm way off base, but could you be remembering a thread started by 'Pierre'?

Let there be light! - Casebook: Jack the Ripper Forums
    hey rj
    no i remember reading it on his website, but i cant find it now. or maybe its an article he did for the mag, but he dosnt put those on his website. ill shoot him a note and see if he will send.

Comment

• Originally posted by caz View Post

Hi Gary,

My daughter regularly breakfasts on leftover take-aways from the night before, whether it's fish and chips, kebab, Chinese, pizza or Indian. Helps with a hangover too.

Throwing up after a 'large' evening often provides instant relief from a hangover and can leave the sufferer starving hungry.

I'm torn between Blotchy providing their fish and potato supper, which they tucked into on the way back to her room, or the killer treating MJK to a hangover cure for her last breakfast.

If the killer bought the food, that would explain why nobody reported selling it to Mary, either in the evening or the following morning.

Love,

Caz
      X
      she got it with blotchy

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

hey rj
        no i remember reading it on his website, but i cant find it now. or maybe its an article he did for the mag, but he dosnt put those on his website. ill shoot him a note and see if he will send.
        I thought "Pierre" was a woman.

c.d.

Comment

• Originally posted by c.d. View Post

I thought "Pierre" was a woman.

c.d.
          pierre is a woman. im talking about an article by lord orsam, aka david barat, a dude.

Comment

• deleted. wrong thread

Comment

hey rj
              hey rj
              i was wrong. heard from lord orsam and it was a post. but started by his lordship and not pierre, titled Morris Lewis Revisited.

Discussion of the numerous "witnesses" who gave their testimony either to the press or the police during the murder spree.

fascinating thread and quite the page turner!!!
              Last edited by Abby Normal; 05-19-2021, 11:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wickerman View Post

Maxwell was said to be about 5ft 5in tall, as reported in the Morning Advertiser, Standard & Scotsman.
                So, being shorter than Mary, she couldn't have described her as short.
                "So while life does remain, in memoriam I'll retain this small violet I plucked from Mother's grave."

Stefania Elisabetta
                Pet mama and music fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marie Jeanette Davies View Post

So, being shorter than Mary, she couldn't have described her as short.
                  Did Maxwell actually describe Mary as short? Or dark?

Comment

• Originally posted by Joshua Rogan View Post

Not at the inquest she didn't, if she did it must have been in a press interview.

Not in a press interview either.
                    Maxwell described the man Kelly was with, outside the Britannia that morning as short.
                    Last edited by Wickerman; 05-20-2021, 08:03 PM.
                    Regards, Jon S.

Comment

• another tour de force post by Lord Orsam, this one focusing on Morris Lewis

Morris Lewis and the reporting of his story - Casebook: Jack the Ripper Forums

Comment

another tour de force post by Lord Orsam, this one focusing on Morris Lewis

Morris Lewis and the reporting of his story - Casebook: Jack the Ripper Forums
                        Thanks Abby - an amazingly comprehensive and interesting account of how the story took shape and how that helps our understanding of what information was provided, by whom and when.

Comment

• Originally posted by etenguy View Post

Thanks Abby - an amazingly comprehensive and interesting account of how the story took shape and how that helps our understanding of what information was provided, by whom and when.
                          thanks eten but its all lord Orsam . tis a fascinating thread though

Comment

• Originally posted by Joshua Rogan View Post

Not explicitly, but Maxwell is quoted as saying that Mary Jane was a 'pleasant little woman,' which is somewhat odd, since she also called her 'rather stout.' Taken together, some have argued that this shows Maxwell had described Mary as short and sturdy.

Click image for larger version  Name:	maxwell.JPG Views:	0 Size:	19.5 KB ID:	758911

Still, it's a figure of speech, so that may be reading too much into it. Is it a deal breaker?

Comment

hey rj
                              i was wrong. heard from lord orsam and it was a post. but started by his lordship and not pierre, titled Morris Lewis Revisited.

Discussion of the numerous "witnesses" who gave their testimony either to the press or the police during the murder spree.

Ah, there it is. Merci beaucoup.

Comment

• Originally posted by rjpalmer View Post

Not explicitly, but Maxwell is quoted as saying that Mary Jane was a 'pleasant little woman,' which is somewhat odd, since she also called her 'rather stout.' Taken together, some have argued that this shows Maxwell had described Mary as short and sturdy.

Click image for larger version Name:	maxwell.JPG Views:	0 Size:	19.5 KB ID:	758911

Still, it's a figure of speech, so that may be reading too much into it. Is it a deal breaker?
                                It maybe for some - it was Morris Lewis who described Kelly as "short". This was captured in the Lloyds Weekly News of 11th Nov.
                                "She was short, stout & dark, and stood about 5ft 3in"
                                Regards, Jon S.

Comment

Working...
                                X