No announcement yet.

Victim solitary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And Kelly's recent life history is relatively well documented in public records, such as Barnett's inquest testimony
    Hi Tom,

It is - but not prior to her death.

Regards, Bridewell.
    I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

• Hi Wick, might that refer to the man Mr. Birch spoke with, who the police were suddenly interested in after the double event? I'd have to check and compare descriptions, but that might be the source. Given Baxter's veracity, I've always been a little surprised and frustrated that he didn't pump Mulshaw for more information, such as a description.

Bridewell,

My apologies, I didn't realize you meant documents that were in existence prior to her death.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom_Wescott View Post
        Bridewell,

My apologies, I didn't realize you meant documents that were in existence prior to her death.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott
        Hi Tom,

Not a problem. I thought that was probably the case.

Best Wishes, Bridewell.
        I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

• I don't think there's much doubt that Kelly's early life is the least well known
          This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Not really known at all actually.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Not even her real name for sure.

Stan Reid

Comment

• or real age perhaps

Stan Reid

Comment

• Mary Kelly was born in Limerick though so Liz Stride isnt the only victim not born locally.

Comment

• Mary Kelly was born in Limerick though
                    Interesting...got the proof of that?

Cheers

Dave

Comment

• Originally posted by TheTypeWriter View Post
                      Mary Kelly was born in Limerick though so Liz Stride isnt the only victim not born locally.
                      Yes if that's true, she was not as local the 3 born in England although it's still the British Isles.

Stan Reid

Comment

• and still the U.K. at the time.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Do we know if Kelly claimed to speak French?

Stan Reid

Comment

• Assuming she would have spoken a few words and phrases at least in French if the story was true about her living there for a time, but I'd be very surprised if she spoke it fluently.

Comment

• Yes, that would be most likely the case in my view.

Stan Reid

Comment

• and probably illiterate in all languages

Stan Reid

Comment

Working...
                                X